Author Topic: Why do you guys wait for new music to come out like Mount Westmore when you know  (Read 249 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
While you guys were waiting for Mount Westmore I uncovered another gem from the golden age...

It was written about in the Source--Ras verse made the quotables, and Ahmad is under-rated, I've always thought "Back in the Day" was a classic and he had another dope soundtrack appearance on Jason's Lyric.  While you all are waiting for washed up 50 and 60 year old artists to come with something dope I'm gonna be checking out some of Ahmad's old stuff.

You will have much better luck diggin for gems than waiting on young 20 year old artists who grew up on Iphones to make something you wanna listen to or waiting for washed up artists to come up with something
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

There is tons of released 0& maybe even more unreleased material we can listen.

If someone waits for something like the project above. Is an L taken.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There is tons of released 0& maybe even more unreleased material we can listen.

If someone waits for something like the project above. Is an L taken.

Bingo!

But yet whenever I post something like this they are always like... "Infinite you fuccin idiot you didn't know who Ahmad was he was the greatest emcee ever how did you not know about Ahmad and this Ras Kass verse is written in marble and stone upon the very face of the ancient pyramids in Rome and held as the greatest verse in human history and everyone knows about it except for your stupid ass Infinite and you call yourself a hip-hop head anybody who was listening to rap in the mid-90's knows this song and it's greatness you don't know shit about hip-hop inifinite!"

HighEyeCue

there was so much competition in the 90s there are tons of MCs that I missed out on and discovered years later as well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there was so much competition in the 90s there are tons of MCs that I missed out on and discovered years later as well

Right it’s a gold mine… and that’s all I used to do at 16 was drive around and listen to cd after cd after cd and rap city and then barnes and noble cover to cover every magazine

And still I missed out on a lot of great music

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

doggfather

but man this aint to have an IF qquestion. we can listen both. new music and diggin in the old ones too.

at the stream era u cant say u aint get enough money.

why u playin like there is only one right way?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

but man this aint to have an IF qquestion. we can listen both. new music and diggin in the old ones too.

at the stream era u cant say u aint get enough money.

why u playin like there is only one right way?!

that part 

i listened to the new mount westmore album yesterday and dug up
some old alkaholiks shit the day before

mount westmore album is bangin btw

doggfather

same here.

i listening new music, and IMO the oldast rap in the forum too. not just from the 90s, but from the 80s too.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

HighEyeCue

I listen to the new stuff but it doesn’t resonate with me like the 90’s music did…for instance the Mt. Westmore is pretty decent especially Snoop but a month from now I probably will have forgotten about it

Dee Tha AK

Bingo!

But yet whenever I post something like this they are always like... "Infinite you fuccin idiot you didn't know who Ahmad was he was the greatest emcee ever how did you not know about Ahmad and this Ras Kass verse is written in marble and stone upon the very face of the ancient pyramids in Rome and held as the greatest verse in human history and everyone knows about it except for your stupid ass Infinite and you call yourself a hip-hop head anybody who was listening to rap in the mid-90's knows this song and it's greatness you don't know shit about hip-hop inifinite!"

Usually they say

Its "irrAvalant" (old school)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that part 

i listened to the new mount westmore album yesterday and dug up
some old alkaholiks shit the day before

mount westmore album is bangin btw

HOw?  Snoop is the only one of the 4 that doesn't sound washed up.  And Cube is only doing it because he got blackballed from Hollywood for not taking the vaxx

Sccit

HOw?  Snoop is the only one of the 4 that doesn't sound washed up.  And Cube is only doing it because he got blackballed from Hollywood for not taking the vaxx

e40 and snoop both kill it

too short and cube not in they prime but they hold their own

• Muthafuckin' Don!

e40 and snoop both kill it

too short and cube not in they prime but they hold their own

I could go today and dig up an albums worth of golden era cuts better than Westmore.  There’s not a single track on the album better than the joint in my o.g post

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Mount Westmore album has definitely grown on me and. Ghetto Gutter and Lace you up are classic

TRAX (SFV)

With a few exceptions, I think rap has sucked for the last 20 years.  I mostly only listen to 80s-90s artists or new releases from those rappers. 
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!