Author Topic: The D.O.C. “I wrote all of Snoop Dogg music prior to Doggy Style” + Suge  (Read 464 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Fallin' back on that ass with a hellafied gangsta lean
Gettin' funky on the mic like a old batch of collard greens

He left breadcrumbs all throughout G Thang.

abusive

Sccit

we been known this

soopa-man

Where in the video does he say he Wrote, he said he helped with All of it cu snoop didn’t write he rapped and was the total package

He is asked if he helped and he said on all of it

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've never been able to figure out what exactly he did or wrote for Snoop and the Dogg Pound.  I've heard Snoop say stuff like "he said nicca put this line here, then that got to go there" like as if he was rearranging his raps or something... I've also heard that he served as like a sort of gate keeper and if anything wasn't up to standard then it wouldn't get passed him.  You'd have to do it over or come back with something better.

But to my knowledge, I've never seen anything of the sort of like DOC came up with the line "Later on that day my homie Dr. Dre came through with a gang of tanqueray"
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

the thread title is misleading

if you watch the clip you'll understand what the DOC is saying

abusive

I've never been able to figure out what exactly he did or wrote for Snoop and the Dogg Pound.  I've heard Snoop say stuff like "he said nicca put this line here, then that got to go there" like as if he was rearranging his raps or something... I've also heard that he served as like a sort of gate keeper and if anything wasn't up to standard then it wouldn't get passed him.  You'd have to do it over or come back with something better.

But to my knowledge, I've never seen anything of the sort of like DOC came up with the line "Later on that day my homie Dr. Dre came through with a gang of tanqueray"
Like I said, the breadcrumbs are there.  :sas:

jman91331

Well I don't know if you meant just early stuff or in general, because he definitely wrote Round Here and That's That Shit word for word and I believe Boss Life

Jay_J

Well I don't know if you meant just early stuff or in general, because he definitely wrote Round Here and That's That Shit word for word and I believe Boss Life

you dont need to believe it, it's a fact written in credits.

he wrote 4 songs on the album; that's that shit, boss's life, round here, imagine.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Yeah I meant earlier in the career—but I’ll check it out
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

Yeah I meant earlier in the career—but I’ll check it out

Before that he was with Ruthless & Cold187um

abusive

the thread title is misleading

if you watch the clip you'll understand what the DOC is saying
So he never wrote for him?

HighEyeCue

So he never wrote for him?

title says he wrote ALL of it prior to Doggystyle…false

The following users thanked this post: abusive