Author Topic: Death Row albums back on Itunes  (Read 387 times)

Young Old Head

Re: Death Row albums back on Itunes
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2023, 08:19:21 AM »
Are you surprised by that?  Snoop owns the label now.  He's not going to put out music dissing him and Dre from a couple jealous soundalikes.

True, but then again the Dysfunktional Family soundtrack is on there as well where they also dissing Snoop

Cash Money Blood Gang

astra4322

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2023, 08:25:54 AM »
True, but then again the Dysfunktional Family soundtrack is on there as well where they also dissing Snoop

Maybe he hasn't heard the album  8)

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2023, 10:00:49 PM »

lol  ;D
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2023, 04:10:24 AM »

he's not the only one

astra4322

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2023, 04:33:12 AM »
I really like this soundtrack and I was always wondering if there is KURUPT I'm back regular version apart of soundtracks remix.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2023, 04:02:38 AM »
he's not the only one

It proved Suge doesn't know shit about the music side of the things.  The reason Death Row was successful was because Suge had the best quality control guy in history on the music side--Dr. Dre.   Then they had so much fuccin success that by the time All Eyez On Me blew up Suge was thinking he was unstoppable, "untouchable".  He started signing all these fuccin people without Dre's approval, people like Hammer who Dre had dissed, OFTB with subpar skills.  Dre spoke about this as one of the reasons he left the label.  He said in an interview artists would come up to him and be like, "yo I just signed to your label".  And he was like "Who the fucc is you?"

But Suge was running so fuccin tight with Pac at the time they were ride or die homies--he was gassed up and thought he could make it without Dre.  So he's fuccin Dre's wife and doing bullshit like that, when he shoulda been kissing Dre's ass and not Michelle's ass, metaphorically speaking.

So once Dre leaves it really could've all crumbled immediately.  This is why I consider 7 Day Theory to be the most Epic album ever in rap history.  Because Pac goes and takes all these no name guys, and in 7 Days he speaks his last will and testament, and just blows away every other artist and album that was out at the time--including DR DRE!!!!!!

...Suge would eat off of Pac for all the years he was in jail!!  Pac posthumous albums were going platinum the entire time Suge was in jail, just one after another Pac still had dope shit in the canon.

...The story is truly remarkable.  So finally Suge gets out, he's on his own.  No Dre, No more Pac material left...and what does he come with?? 

DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY !!!  ;D
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

astra4322

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2023, 07:36:13 AM »
It proved Suge doesn't know shit about the music side of the things.  The reason Death Row was successful was because Suge had the best quality control guy in history on the music side--Dr. Dre.   Then they had so much fuccin success that by the time All Eyez On Me blew up Suge was thinking he was unstoppable, "untouchable".  He started signing all these fuccin people without Dre's approval, people like Hammer who Dre had dissed, OFTB with subpar skills.  Dre spoke about this as one of the reasons he left the label.  He said in an interview artists would come up to him and be like, "yo I just signed to your label".  And he was like "Who the fucc is you?"

But Suge was running so fuccin tight with Pac at the time they were ride or die homies--he was gassed up and thought he could make it without Dre.  So he's fuccin Dre's wife and doing bullshit like that, when he shoulda been kissing Dre's ass and not Michelle's ass, metaphorically speaking.

So once Dre leaves it really could've all crumbled immediately.  This is why I consider 7 Day Theory to be the most Epic album ever in rap history.  Because Pac goes and takes all these no name guys, and in 7 Days he speaks his last will and testament, and just blows away every other artist and album that was out at the time--including DR DRE!!!!!!

...Suge would eat off of Pac for all the years he was in jail!!  Pac posthumous albums were going platinum the entire time Suge was in jail, just one after another Pac still had dope shit in the canon.

...The story is truly remarkable.  So finally Suge gets out, he's on his own.  No Dre, No more Pac material left...and what does he come with?? 

Well said but I have to admit that Suge got that Midas touch imo.

abusive

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2023, 03:11:26 PM »

lol
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2023, 03:41:04 AM »
I heard some Snoop tracks that I have never heard before in The Death Row Lost Sessions, like:

Fallen Asleep on Death Row

Eat a dick (one of the verses is obviously from Pump Up)

Hoez

One life to live

The Genie

Put in your mouth

Gravy Train

Life’s hard (PAC’s tribute)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!