Author Topic: Kurupt On Dr. Dre Not Wanting To Give "California Love" To 2Pac & More  (Read 228 times)

Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This title is wrong, and Kurupt says the opposite.  Kurupt says Dre gave Pac his heart out of love he gave Pac the track.  Dre was still down with Death Row at the time and he was down with Pac and did the videos with him and everything.  Something went seriously wrong after All Eyez On Me was released but at the time of the release all the stars were aligned.  Dre is even in that famous Vibe mag with them doing the classic Mafioso Mount Rushmore cover with Suge, Pac, Snoop, and Dre like equal faces on the cover and Dre is in there saying Suge is his brother and this was Spring of 96'. 

Sunset Park soundtrack was released around April and featured two Death Row bangers.  One from Pac, and one from Dogg Pound.  Nate is giving props to Dre in the track "I once knew a nicca named Dr. Dre...." and news was breaking at the same time that he was leaving the label.  But obviously the song was recorded earlier and it was either too late for Suge to take that line out or Suge wasn't even trippin off of it at that time
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

I'm tired of these old stories, they're boring. There should be a separate section just for these "youtube" video threads.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

doggfather

I'm tired of these old stories, they're boring.

And we heard, read them several times...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

abusive

And we heard, read them several times...
I was being sarcastic. You'd have to be a complete Narcissist to think that just because something is old to you means that it's old to everyone. To complain about it constantly instead of ignoring it makes it even worse. I guess i'm guilty of that as well...but I admit i'm sick.  ;D

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Malcy

I'm tired of these old stories, they're boring. There should be a separate section just for these "youtube" video threads.

Fucking hell, really?

You mean the ones that you post that take up so much of this forum? I remember the old days of this place when you could actually READ what was said. And sometimes more succinctly to get rid of all the flab. I rarely check in now as all I see are your threads of FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF OLD STORIES.

abusive

Fucking hell, really?

You mean the ones that you post that take up so much of this forum? I remember the old days of this place when you could actually READ what was said. And sometimes more succinctly to get rid of all the flab. I rarely check in now as all I see are your threads of FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF OLD STORIES.
Ah. Look at this poor little baby. Somebody give him a hug, a blanky and some warm milk.

Just imagine being triggered this much on the internet! Please don't go and shoot up a high school.

astra, its your turn next.  ;D