Author Topic: Daz taking legal action against Jay-Z for bitin his lyrics  (Read 514 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Daz taking legal action against Jay-Z for bitin his lyrics
« on: April 14, 2023, 07:32:15 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/N9jfACBCNyk?feature=share

I’m the biggest Death Row Daz fan on here and biggest Jay-Z hater as well—but give me a break.  That line Jay-Z put into “Still Dre” was a reference to Snoop album that was produced by Dre —and he was doing a song for Dre and for Snoop and so it was totally appropriate to update it for Dre’s 2001 comeback.  Now as Jay-Z was writing it I doubt he was thinkin “oh this is Daz” he’s thinking he’s doing something for Snoop and Dre that’s a reference from Snoop’s Doggystyle album produced by Dre

And then legally—rappers use these phrases from past songs all the time even Daz does it all the time he would take some lyrics from the 80’s rappers he grew up listening to—an example right off the top of my head is from Rhyme and Reason soundtrack his banger with Mack-10 he spits “what do you — that’s the bomb, that’s the bomb!! When ya wake up in the morning and you start to yawn… all day night and all day long” now I was too young to know that shit was from 80’s rappers but looking back now Daz did that many times in his Death Row Prime and I doubt he was paying for those little bits…

Are those called interplations??  What’s the name when you just use a small piece or small reference?  I’m sure it’s not the same legally as using a whole song like Puffy did with Stings “I’ll be missing you”
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

soopa-man

Re: Daz taking legal action against Jay-Z for bitin his lyrics
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 10:51:35 PM »
Daz did the same thing with Mustard for sampling Who Got Some G-Shit the baseline mostly.  I truly felt like he did totally take bass, Mustard did it to a Quik track off Safe and Sound, I remember it was called Deep and had Rick Ross on it.

But Daz tried suing Mustard too, for taking the baseline and not paying him.  I mean there is a reason no one works with him any more not even Snoop.  He bad for business and only out for him self, he doesn’t write or produce for any one outside of himself he was at his best producing and writing for Snoop (Doggystyle he assisted in that just as much Dre did)
and Kurupt (Streetz iz A Mutha)

He could have been bigger on some W/C Kanye shit but he played himself.

abusive

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 09:58:45 AM »
Daz not doing anything wrong. When a kike or guinea takes from any artist, especially a kike, the community is mad. When it's daz, somehow he's trippin'. Look, this how it works, you can't use anything else someone else produced without going through the proper channels. Period. The legal precedent has already been set. They need to cut the check or go to court and then cut the check plus the check for their legal expenses as well as Daz's legal expenses. I wish the rap game would take Jay to court for all the music he stole. I personally knew this production crew who he stole from that wanted smoke with Jay but they said that they would get blackballed and didn't want that to happen so they left it alone. Real talk.

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 10:02:16 PM »
Daz not doing anything wrong. When a kike or guinea takes from any artist, especially a kike, the community is mad. When it's daz, somehow he's trippin'. Look, this how it works, you can't use anything else someone else produced without going through the proper channels. Period. The legal precedent has already been set. They need to cut the check or go to court and then cut the check plus the check for their legal expenses as well as Daz's legal expenses. I wish the rap game would take Jay to court for all the music he stole. I personally knew this production crew who he stole from that wanted smoke with Jay but they said that they would get blackballed and didn't want that to happen so they left it alone. Real talk.

bruh are u seriously usin the k word on here like u on stormfront?

you must be out your cotdamn mind

The following users thanked this post: shmosh

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 10:05:06 PM »

I’m the biggest Death Row Daz fan on here and biggest Jay-Z hater as well—but give me a break.  That line Jay-Z put into “Still Dre” was a reference to Snoop album that was produced by Dre —and he was doing a song for Dre and for Snoop and so it was totally appropriate to update it for Dre’s 2001 comeback.  Now as Jay-Z was writing it I doubt he was thinkin “oh this is Daz” he’s thinking he’s doing something for Snoop and Dre that’s a reference from Snoop’s Doggystyle album produced by Dre

And then legally—rappers use these phrases from past songs all the time even Daz does it all the time he would take some lyrics from the 80’s rappers he grew up listening to—an example right off the top of my head is from Rhyme and Reason soundtrack his banger with Mack-10 he spits “what do you — that’s the bomb, that’s the bomb!! When ya wake up in the morning and you start to yawn… all day night and all day long” now I was too young to know that shit was from 80’s rappers but looking back now Daz did that many times in his Death Row Prime and I doubt he was paying for those little bits…

Are those called interplations??  What’s the name when you just use a small piece or small reference?  I’m sure it’s not the same legally as using a whole song like Puffy did with Stings “I’ll be missing you”

just daz bein daz

big salute to the homie for talkin that talk

he knows how to stay in the headlines

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 01:36:23 AM »

A couple questions on that...

Do you think Jay-Z deserves to be sued for simply for biting two lines?  The second of which he actually flipped (making it parody).  And not to mention he wrote it for the same guy, artist, and Dre (producer) who did the Doggystyle album?  So nobody is allowed to rap "If you ain't up on thangs" ever again on a track without paying Daz?

If so, should Daz also get sued when he uses lines from 80's rappers like, "What do you consider bomb that's the bomb, that's the bomb, all day night and all day long, that's the bomb, when you wake up in the morning and you start to yawn" or on Dogg Food a track he produced Snoop raps, "Tick tock you don't stop...check it out baby bubba in the place to be, My name is Snoop, the one you wanna see" and countless other tracks Daz has rapped on and produced that bit from 80's rappers?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2023, 04:49:32 AM »

same...Im a big Daz fan and dont like Jay either but he is reaching with this one

just daz bein daz

big salute to the homie for talkin that talk

he knows how to stay in the headlines

he does know how to stay relavant ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2023, 08:02:54 AM »

bruh are u seriously usin the k word on here like u on stormfront?

you must be out your cotdamn mind

I was trying to keep it on topic because I wanted the discussion but I did pick up on this as well.  I told you before at the end of the day this guy is just your typical asshole.  We had a lot of common ground with similar taste in music, Flat Earthers, coward-19 hoax, keystyle section of forum—— and even trying to be nice to the dude he was still a fucking asshole to me so nothing u can say to a guy like that

The following users thanked this post: Chuunch

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2023, 08:58:43 AM »
I was trying to keep it on topic because I wanted the discussion but I did pick up on this as well.  I told you before at the end of the day this guy is just your typical asshole.  We had a lot of common ground with similar taste in music, Flat Earthers, coward-19 hoax, keystyle section of forum—— and even trying to be nice to the dude he was still a fucking asshole to me so nothing u can say to a guy like that

yea, dude is just filled with negative energy .. not sure what possesses him to be so hateful, but that ain’t ok round these parts.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2023, 11:28:25 AM »

yea, dude is just filled with negative energy .. not sure what possesses him to be so hateful, but that ain’t ok round these parts.

First thing I noticed about the guy was he had like 100 thread start keystyles without ever once commenting on another persons freestyles.   All I did was politely ask that he try to show some support and comment on others instead of just only self-promoting.  Of course no response to that. 

Still continued to give dude props on Flat Earth and Coward-19 and he actually fought his way into an argument on those topics called me like a fake flat earther or something like that can’t remember exactly but even that turned into an argument, lol

By the way I was the only one responding to him in such threads.  So he took the one guy commenting and supporting him and tried his best to make that guy his enemy. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2023, 12:07:19 PM »
First thing I noticed about the guy was he had like 100 thread start keystyles without ever once commenting on another persons freestyles.   All I did was politely ask that he try to show some support and comment on others instead of just only self-promoting.  Of course no response to that. 

Still continued to give dude props on Flat Earth and Coward-19 and he actually fought his way into an argument on those topics called me like a fake flat earther or something like that can’t remember exactly but even that turned into an argument, lol

By the way I was the only one responding to him in such threads.  So he took the one guy commenting and supporting him and tried his best to make that guy his enemy.

u can be a spiteful fuck filled wit hate, i don’t give a shit .. that’s his prerogative

but derogatory nazi slurs is where i draw the line

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2023, 10:50:41 PM »

u can be a spiteful fuck filled wit hate, i don’t give a shit .. that’s his prerogative

but derogatory nazi slurs is where i draw the line

did you ban him?

...maybe just delete the post but not a ban
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 12:07:08 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2023, 02:22:58 AM »
did you ban him?

...maybe just delete the post but not a ban

naah, why would i delete the post? i don’t believe in censorship

:shittedon:

people need to see who he is, so the post remains

and i gave him a 3 day ban so he can have some time to think about why that’s some sucker shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2023, 02:31:15 AM »

naah, why would i delete the post? i don’t believe in censorship

:shittedon:

people need to see who he is, so the post remains

and i gave him a 3 day ban so he can have some time to think about why that’s some sucker shit

fair enough

Jay_J

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2023, 01:14:55 PM »
let's get back to the topic if we finished taming anohter problematic boy who grew up without love of their own parents.

Daz is betraying his own legacy. If i was the interviewer i would throw 10 dollars to daz's face and make him talk something else.