Author Topic: Napoleon really going after Snoop in video after video these dayz…  (Read 420 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Every time I open up YouTube these days there’s another interview of Napoleon goin at Snoop.  He’s on Art, he’s on Vlad, he’s on another — multiple appearances.

In one of them he even says Snoop should be more like Nas and show respect to Pac.  That was the point I started thinking this thing is going to far cause it’s Nas and his people who did similar revisionist history as Snoop regarding the MTV music awards incident. 

I agree that Snoop and nearly all rappers wanna change history and act like they played no role in the East/west beef but there must be something personal for Mutah Napoleon to be going at Snoop this hard.  Cause Snoop loves Pac and has said that in so many interviews.  Mutah making Snoop out to be some jealous hater. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

Re: Napoleon really going after Snoop in video after video these dayz…
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 03:50:39 AM »
definitely has to be something personal

but Napoleon has always kept it 100 especially when it comes to Pac so I tend to side with him

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 06:12:10 AM »
definitely has to be something personal

but Napoleon has always kept it 100 especially when it comes to Pac so I tend to side with him

agreed.

But I just think he's going a bit too far, especially when he started using Nas for comparison.  I didn't agree with him saying, "If anybody should be dissing Pac it should be Nas because Pac dissed Nas when they were alive."  But if you think about it Nas does the same exact thing Snoop does when it comes to revisionist history and the East/West beef in regards to the MTV awards incident.

My point is you got those cats that really loyal like Suge and Napolean.  Then after that Snoop is no different than all the other rappers.  They all have gone soft on the 2pac subject mostly.  Maybe there are some others that stayed loyal to Pac like maybe Spice 1 but I'm not sure. 

Snoop got posters of Pac on his wall and shit like all kinds of commemoration for Pac, Snoop loves 2pac and has even said in interviews he's put Pac ahead of himself.  And he doesn't really have to do that because...

Guess who headlined House of Blues?  Snoop.  So Reggie and Napolean should mention that.  At the height of Pac's powers, Snoop was headlining.  Until Doggfather dropped the belief was that Snoop's solo album was gonna be next level as well just like All Eyez On Me, it was only that Pac's music as the music out at the time but nobody had lost any love for Snoop summer 96
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 04:25:47 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 08:53:54 AM »
watch the recent rbx interview i posted

and ask yourself which part can be applied to snoop

LOL

ImNotKash

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 12:51:20 PM »
He doesn't hold PAC accountable for anything..which is one of the reasons he crashed out

Rubinho

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 01:12:46 PM »
I don't count Napoleon as one of the most loyal to pac. There are Outlawz (for example Storm and Kadafi) that stayed more true.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2023, 04:29:36 AM »
watch the recent rbx interview i posted

and ask yourself which part can be applied to snoop

LOL

yeah but you realize how large Snoop is?  I mean, hell.. my mom even likes Snoop now.  That's how mainstream the guy is now.  So I understand he wants to clean up his image, plus he's a grandpa now.

Napolean has a point though.  He should clarify that "Back then I felt and did X, Y, Z".. "But today, I'm a grandfather, and I feel X,Y,Z"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2023, 04:31:49 AM »
I don't count Napoleon as one of the most loyal to pac. There are Outlawz (for example Storm and Kadafi) that stayed more true.

Kadafi doesn't count, he died like two weeks after.  Though in theory, yes, he would've remained loyal and while living was most loyal.  I think Napolean would've legit given his life for Pac just like that shit in "Life of the Outlaw", he would of gone to jail or died for Pac.  Most of us were all suicidal back in that era. 

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2023, 08:57:43 AM »
yeah but you realize how large Snoop is?  I mean, hell.. my mom even likes Snoop now.  That's how mainstream the guy is now.  So I understand he wants to clean up his image, plus he's a grandpa now.

Napolean has a point though.  He should clarify that "Back then I felt and did X, Y, Z".. "But today, I'm a grandfather, and I feel X,Y,Z"

the point i’m making is how snoop had to move in order to get to that level

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 04:07:55 AM »

Yak passed a couple of months after Pac did... R.I.P.

Mutah has been loyal for 25 plus years

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2023, 09:12:23 PM »

There’s some people that never recovered after Pac died they’ve never been the same since.  Suge is one of them.  The only success Suge’s had after Pac dying was just releasing old Pac material.

You see what happened to Yak — it’s as if he saw the writing on the wall and subconscious forces put events in motion that led to his death..

…Napoleon had to convert to Islam and move to Saudi to have new life…

…Big Syke and Fatal died young…

… we never heard from Storm again

Sure there’s a lot of unknown people who never moved on after Pac

… look at Jada she’s wierd now got like Trans children or something, made her husband assault Chris Rock on stage just for a simple standup bit, she got the bald head and all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2023, 12:50:53 PM »
I was right.

Snoop and Napoleon have beef datin back to after Pac died Napoleon called Snoop out at the meeting Suge held

Rubinho

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2023, 01:52:59 PM »

Im aware he passed away shortly after Pac, but it from the stories told by others around Pac, Yak was the one who was out for revenge the most. Got to respect that.

Right about Mutah

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 05:35:02 AM »
Im aware he passed away shortly after Pac, but it from the stories told by others around Pac, Yak was the one who was out for revenge the most. Got to respect that.

Right about Mutah

fair enough

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2023, 09:11:00 PM »
There’s some people that never recovered after Pac died they’ve never been the same since.  Suge is one of them.  The only success Suge’s had after Pac dying was just releasing old Pac material.

You see what happened to Yak — it’s as if he saw the writing on the wall and subconscious forces put events in motion that led to his death..

…Napoleon had to convert to Islam and move to Saudi to have new life…

…Big Syke and Fatal died young…

… we never heard from Storm again

Sure there’s a lot of unknown people who never moved on after Pac

… look at Jada she’s wierd now got like Trans children or something, made her husband assault Chris Rock on stage just for a simple standup bit, she got the bald head and all

i read a post somewhere "THE REAL BULLET PAC DOGDED" WITH PICTURE OF JADA PINKETT