Author Topic: Andrew Tate is 2pac  (Read 113 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Andrew Tate is 2pac
« on: May 16, 2023, 12:52:22 AM »
If hip-hop was still like the 80's and 90's all the rappers would think and act like Andrew Tate.  Andrew Tate is the 2pac of 2023, he has the same realism it's just he's a martial artist and not a rapper.  Rappers are all soft now that's why all of them except Busta Rhymes were afraid to speak out against the Scam-demic and happily hid behind masks like sheep.

But look at Andrew Tate.  He's like 2pac.  Rose from poverty.  Tells the truth even if it will get him busted.  Was framed for rape and a crime he didn't commit.  Sent to jail and just read, and did pushups and made his mind stronger awaiting his release. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corleone Diamonds

Re: Andrew Tate is 2pac
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 01:58:19 AM »
I thought it was a alive theory

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 05:55:27 PM »
Your whole world view perception is fucked. I hope you figure it out one day.

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 10:29:55 PM »
Your whole world view perception is fucked. I hope you figure it out one day.

No it is not. There are reasons what Tate is in the situation he is... I didn't like the guy either but he ain't the douchebag I thought he was.

fuxxdsstm

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 06:25:47 AM »
If hip-hop was still like the 80's and 90's all the rappers would think and act like Andrew Tate.  Andrew Tate is the 2pac of 2023, he has the same realism it's just he's a martial artist and not a rapper.  Rappers are all soft now that's why all of them except Busta Rhymes were afraid to speak out against the Scam-demic and happily hid behind masks like sheep.

But look at Andrew Tate.  He's like 2pac.  Rose from poverty.  Tells the truth even if it will get him busted.  Was framed for rape and a crime he didn't commit.  Sent to jail and just read, and did pushups and made his mind stronger awaiting his release.

i see the similarities