Author Topic: SNOOP DRE HOLLYWOOD BOWL CANCELLED LMAO  (Read 604 times)

mtbsm

SNOOP DRE HOLLYWOOD BOWL CANCELLED LMAO
« on: July 25, 2023, 10:30:42 AM »
Perfect outcome if you ask me. Classic

HighEyeCue

Re: SNOOP DRE HOLLYWOOD BOWL CANCELLED LMAO
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 01:44:08 PM »
not surprising...waiting for their album to be cancelled as well

BJV

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 01:51:44 PM »
Snoop says it's because of the writers strike

Taking to Instagram on July 25, the Grammy-nominated rapper and actor said, “We regret to inform you that due to the ongoing strike and the uncertainty of when this will be over, we need to cancel the Hollywood Bowl show. We continue to stand in solidarity with all of our brothers and sisters in the WGA and SAG-AFTRA during this difficult time and remain hopeful that the AMPTP will come back to the negotiating table with a REAL proposal and we can all get back to work.”

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/us/snoop-dogg-cancels-hollywood-bowl-shows-heres-why/articleshow/102116832.cms

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 03:05:55 PM »
That’s BS has nothing to do with strike

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 05:08:36 PM »
seen it comin from a mile away

bad energy not including the ogs who helped shape doggystyle

:toobad:

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Tony Trey

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 07:17:46 PM »
Yeah, not surprised at all. Dre has no interest in performing or releasing music. I was pretty certain we were never getting this show after the prior delay and now given the cancellation, I'm positive we're not getting Missionary. Fuck you, Dr. Dre. You don't want to be involved in the music industry? Fine, that's your prerogative. But stop holding back other musicians with your bullshit lying and stalling and finally retire already.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 07:28:17 PM »
Yeah, not surprised at all. Dre has no interest in performing or releasing music. I was pretty certain we were never getting this show after the prior delay and now given the cancellation, I'm positive we're not getting Missionary. Fuck you, Dr. Dre. You don't want to be involved in the music industry? Fine, that's your prerogative. But stop holding back other musicians with your bullshit lying and stalling and finally retire already.

lol you’re being fooled by snoop…. it has nothing to do wit dre and it never did

Jay_J

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 12:00:20 AM »
Dre became completely a joke in last decade. I don't believe Missionary will be released, neither Marsha.

astra4322

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 12:41:30 AM »
Dre became completely a joke in last decade. I don't believe Missionary will be released, neither Marsha.

Marsha is shelved forever for sure - Missionary maybe yes but with 2-3 Dre tracks.

Rubinho

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 05:19:41 AM »

Maybe you missed it, but Dre retired over 20 years ago  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 07:53:39 AM »

snoop is the one who cancelled it

he planned it witout dre even knowing

most likely a front to secure a loan for the current tour he doin

and they knew from the jump this was never happening

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 09:37:23 AM »
The problem is to have the LA symphony learn all the notes to a whole album is not going to be fast or cheap. This is a huge production that would cost a lot of money and time. And then besides the live orchestra you have all the original featured artists that weren’t included. So what you’re going to cut those songs short? That’s more money he would have to allocate to the cast and crew. The way that show was planned it’s a huge production that would cost millions and at least a year to prepare for

Tony Trey

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2023, 01:34:11 PM »
Maybe you missed it, but Dre retired over 20 years ago  ;D

Then why is he still constantly announcing/teasing and then cancelling new releases on Instagram? He needs to get the fuck off social media and stop inviting musicians to his studio for months long sessions, because nothing ever comes of it, with the exception of the GTA EP and I guarantee you that only happened because he was contractually bound.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2023, 03:37:59 PM »
Then why is he still constantly announcing/teasing and then cancelling new releases on Instagram? He needs to get the fuck off social media and stop inviting musicians to his studio for months long sessions, because nothing ever comes of it, with the exception of the GTA EP and I guarantee you that only happened because he was contractually bound.

is he the one announcing these projects tho? 🤔

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2023, 05:09:47 PM »
I actually pin this on Snoop not Dre.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.