Author Topic: Why ya’ll don’t like Reggie Wright?  (Read 254 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why ya’ll don’t like Reggie Wright?
« on: August 02, 2023, 10:49:16 PM »
His Bomb 1st interviews are pretty much a must listen everytime.  And he’s remained loyal to 2pac all these years, you can hear it in everything he says dude is just like me and Suge we all still keepin it true like as if it was 96’ ain’t a damn thang changed !!!   Why I other suckaz be flippin’ and set trippin, sellin out the game ain’t what it used to be props to OG Regg

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

Re: Why ya’ll don’t like Reggie Wright?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 05:21:38 AM »
I always enjoy Reggie's interviews

I think a lot of people have issues with whether he is BSing but I believe he is quite credible...I think if anyone was in the know about Death Row it was him

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 08:07:01 AM »
I always enjoy Reggie's interviews

I think a lot of people have issues with whether he is BSing but I believe he is quite credible...I think if anyone was in the know about Death Row it was him

Yeah and I consider him to be more accurate than the artists.  I mean artists got big imaginations and tell tales and do a lot of drugs do their memory is faulty or they may just outright make up shit.  Reggie keeps it pretty real. 

I mean I’m like the biggest Daz Death Row era fan in the world but Regg is probably gonna be a bit more accurate than Daz, just sayin

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 01:50:04 PM »
Yeah and I consider him to be more accurate than the artists.  I mean artists got big imaginations and tell tales and do a lot of drugs do their memory is faulty or they may just outright make up shit.  Reggie keeps it pretty real. 

I mean I’m like the biggest Daz Death Row era fan in the world but Regg is probably gonna be a bit more accurate than Daz, just sayin

most definitely...both Daz and Snoop have been known to tell a tall tale or 2 ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 08:05:08 PM »
I just think he gossips too much and talks about things only females would discuss or care about when it comes to rappers. Idk maybe it’s the interviewer’s fault for steering him in that direction. He comes off as a gossipy bitch sometimes.  Don’t have anything against him personally. Wish he’d rise above some of the nonsense he talks about.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 06:59:18 AM »
I just think he gossips too much and talks about things only females would discuss or care about when it comes to rappers. Idk maybe it’s the interviewer’s fault for steering him in that direction. He comes off as a gossipy bitch sometimes.  Don’t have anything against him personally. Wish he’d rise above some of the nonsense he talks about.

Whatever happened to keepin it real?

Or is he just supposed to have a YouTube channel with no content and remain silent?  Or be like Big Court (that popular podcast from that No Limit affiliate) and let his daughter sit their on a mic and giggle the whole time and talk to rappers about how grown they are now and how they disavow everything they said and did in their prime

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2023, 09:30:06 AM »
Whatever happened to keepin it real?

Or is he just supposed to have a YouTube channel with no content and remain silent?  Or be like Big Court (that popular podcast from that No Limit affiliate) and let his daughter sit their on a mic and giggle the whole time and talk to rappers about how grown they are now and how they disavow everything they said and did in their prime

Going on podcasts and talking about behind the scenes stuff is about a far from ‘keeping it real’ as you can get. Real G’s wouldn’t be caught dead doing any that. Like i said that’s female gossip bullshit.

Now it is interesting to listen to him talk and gain his perspective. Dude found a way to make money and attempt to stay relevant by gossiping. Good for him, but don’t get it twisted, that’s far from keeping it real.

The following users thanked this post: geezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2023, 10:35:02 AM »
Going on podcasts and talking about behind the scenes stuff is about a far from ‘keeping it real’ as you can get. Real G’s wouldn’t be caught dead doing any that. Like i said that’s female gossip bullshit.

Now it is interesting to listen to him talk and gain his perspective. Dude found a way to make money and attempt to stay relevant by gossiping. Good for him, but don’t get it twisted, that’s far from keeping it real.

Well I ain't really hangin wit too many real G'z in the hood these days.. the only social interaction I have is trying to teach Arab kids in the Gulf to speak their first words in English by doing a Purple Dinosaur Barney Shtick..

So if at the end of the day I can hear a few good stories from Reggie Wright that's about as close to 96' G shit as I'm gonna get.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2023, 11:21:06 AM »
Well I ain't really hangin wit too many real G'z in the hood these days.. the only social interaction I have is trying to teach Arab kids in the Gulf to speak their first words in English by doing a Purple Dinosaur Barney Shtick..

So if at the end of the day I can hear a few good stories from Reggie Wright that's about as close to 96' G shit as I'm gonna get.

Hey i get it. No harm in that. It’s entertainment. Snoop is far from Keeping It Real now too. Doesn’t mean I don’t find him enjoyable to listen to sometimes.

But no I don’t respect Reggie for talking on private matters as far as keeping it real is concerned. So anyways. That’s back to answer your original question as to why some people don’t like/respect Reggie. For me, that’s why.

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2023, 07:17:45 PM »
I like his interviews. He seems like a honest dude. Of course people are going to hate him since he was SUGE's hell hound.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2023, 07:22:58 AM »
Hey i get it. No harm in that. It’s entertainment. Snoop is far from Keeping It Real now too. Doesn’t mean I don’t find him enjoyable to listen to sometimes.

But no I don’t respect Reggie for talking on private matters as far as keeping it real is concerned. So anyways. That’s back to answer your original question as to why some people don’t like/respect Reggie. For me, that’s why.

if people weren't interested in these topics then I doubt Reggie would keep revealing these stories...but inquiring minds want to know lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2023, 10:42:08 PM »
if people weren't interested in these topics then I doubt Reggie would keep revealing these stories...but inquiring minds want to know lol

Yeah and I’m not sure but I think Uncle Reg might be gettin around in a wheelchair at this point.  So it like still brings meaning to his life and gives him a sense of importance to at least be able to spend time with his followers each day and talk about those prime years—and I totally understand that and feel that. 

It’s like your grandpa puttin you on his lap and telling WW2 stories when he’s too old to get around much anymore

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2023, 10:55:05 AM »

Simple and plain….he’s a old gossip.

How many times do you have to have people’s name in your mouth?
Nothing interesting to say about yourself?

He’s milking gossip content and making money off it I guess, so I get it from his point of view but won’t be everyone’s cup of tea
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!