Author Topic: Daz attitude  (Read 863 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Daz attitude
« on: August 04, 2023, 09:57:25 AM »

There is a pattern with Daz and how he treats his people/family whenever they have a lil fall out.

He always take sneaky shots at them, in a random post or commenting on their posts.

He has done it with Snoop several times, done to Soopafly and done it to Dre.

Must be the reason Dre stayed away from him ever since he left Deathrow.

It’s not a classy behaviour, friends and family fall out all the time, it’s life, you keep it in the family because you are going to work it out and get back with them anyway🤷🏽‍♂️

The pettiness says a lot about him than others because they never really talk bad about him
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Daz attitude
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 12:52:26 PM »
Why do we have to be so nice all the time anyway what happened to keeping it real? Have you forgotten that when the guys you mentioned were all in their prime keepin it real was way more important than keepin your mouth shut like you seem to want Daz to do…

I also think Daz was dumb for calling out Dre back in the day but look at 50 he takes all these lil shots at Dre and Dre still accept him.  I don’t think Daz has said anything too crazy about Dre or Snoop honestly that they can’t forgive him.  Daz really ain’t that far from their level it’s not like he just got to kiss their fuckin ass every fuccin day I mean a jab here and there is alright.

I like the way Reggie Wright plays it actually, he still take jabs and keep it real and Daz take jabs at Reggie and shit like that I mean to me both are keeping it more real than Dre or Em or Snoop is these days.

Not since Dre’s Compton album and Snoops Reincarnation have those guys done any real shit Dre flashing devil horns these days and Em saying “just wear your damn mask”

And Daz got his own money anyway he don’t need them — you talkin bout the mutherfucker that produced bangers on All Eyez On Me and did Dogg Food he ain’t far from their level show some respect on his name
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 06:39:57 PM »
When did 50 take jabs with Dre. He’s always praising Dre. You must be thinking of The Game

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 06:52:48 PM »
daz is daz

u know what to expect wit him

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 10:32:31 PM »
When did 50 take jabs with Dre. He’s always praising Dre. You must be thinking of The Game

I’ll find it later but maybe someone else can vouch for me in the meantime

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 02:26:58 AM »
don't know if 50 ever had a real serious beef with Dre but he was feeling some sort of way towards Dre and Aftermath a while back...I think in an interview he said that he never had the freedom he wanted over his music and that he felt like sort of it was all business between him and Dre...that changed when Dre had the aneurysm and 50 and Dre mended their relationship

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 02:32:36 PM »
Why do we have to be so nice all the time anyway what happened to keeping it real? Have you forgotten that when the guys you mentioned were all in their prime keepin it real was way more important than keepin your mouth shut like you seem to want Daz to do…

I also think Daz was dumb for calling out Dre back in the day but look at 50 he takes all these lil shots at Dre and Dre still accept him.  I don’t think Daz has said anything too crazy about Dre or Snoop honestly that they can’t forgive him.  Daz really ain’t that far from their level it’s not like he just got to kiss their fuckin ass every fuccin day I mean a jab here and there is alright.

I like the way Reggie Wright plays it actually, he still take jabs and keep it real and Daz take jabs at Reggie and shit like that I mean to me both are keeping it more real than Dre or Em or Snoop is these days.

Not since Dre’s Compton album and Snoops Reincarnation have those guys done any real shit Dre flashing devil horns these days and Em saying “just wear your damn mask”

And Daz got his own money anyway he don’t need them — you talkin bout the mutherfucker that produced bangers on All Eyez On Me and did Dogg Food he ain’t far from their level show some respect on his name

I was taking you serious and thinking of engaging in a healthy sensible debate but then you mentioned “Dre flashing devils horn” 🙈 really?….Adios ✌🏾
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2023, 10:13:22 PM »
don't know if 50 ever had a real serious beef with Dre but he was feeling some sort of way towards Dre and Aftermath a while back...I think in an interview he said that he never had the freedom he wanted over his music and that he felt like sort of it was all business between him and Dre...that changed when Dre had the aneurysm and 50 and Dre mended their relationship

Right.  And it’s the way 50 talks in interviews.  It’s kind of funny and the signature 50 style.  It’s honestly a bit like Suge and Reggie Wright though even more subtle—and 50 does it to nearly everyone except for Eminem. 

Like even Busta, who he is touring with he basically called a fatass when they asked him what it will be like to perform after Busta.

Dre, I remember stuff like puttin down Dre like how it was really Em who did everything on saving him and Get Rich or Die Trying and how Dre didn’t do much, which is of course somewhat true, but it was the way he said it, it’s always got that little signature 50 jab to it.  Very subtle

ImNotKash

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2023, 12:03:28 PM »

This must be Daz himself 🤣🤣

topdogg188

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2023, 11:56:19 AM »
Dre and 50 got beef cos 50 tried to usurp the Beats headphone market share!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
SMS Audio

jman91331

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 06:47:35 AM »
Dre and 50 got beef cos 50 tried to usurp the Beats headphone market share!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
SMS Audio
That's not beef, just a business disagreement no biggie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2023, 10:30:22 PM »
SMS Audio

I never really bought the notion that these guys are such big time “business geniuses”.  I always saw it as just making money off celebrity and off of your name.  I mean if Dre don’t hook 50 up with “In The Club” then we don’t see him making business off of wine 🍷 companies and film industry like Power.

But now I have to listen in every interview about how much money they got and how they are “business geniuses”.  Shit…. Jimmy Iovine came to Dre’s house and pitched Beats and Dre just attached his name to it.  That ain’t shit but making money off celebrity cause you the producer that banged out “California Love” dummy

Just listen to the new Kevin Hart Dre interview Dre think he some kind of God or something and Kevin Hart like “oh my god Dre let me suck your dick you a business genius”

thegooddoc

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2023, 08:17:27 PM »
I’ll find it later but maybe someone else can vouch for me in the meantime

I gave Game hits, he told me to suck dick,
Start screaming West side and Dre ain't say shit

-50 Cent So Disrespectful

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2023, 11:24:16 PM »
I never really bought the notion that these guys are such big time “business geniuses”.  I always saw it as just making money off celebrity and off of your name.  I mean if Dre don’t hook 50 up with “In The Club” then we don’t see him making business off of wine 🍷 companies and film industry like Power.

But now I have to listen in every interview about how much money they got and how they are “business geniuses”.  Shit…. Jimmy Iovine came to Dre’s house and pitched Beats and Dre just attached his name to it.  That ain’t shit but making money off celebrity cause you the producer that banged out “California Love” dummy

Just listen to the new Kevin Hart Dre interview Dre think he some kind of God or something and Kevin Hart like “oh my god Dre let me suck your dick you a business genius”

so why isn’t dj premier a billionaire?

🤔

it’s more than just bangin out classic hits bruh

maybe not a genius, but business savvy for sure

gota give credit where it’s due

The following users thanked this post: geezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2023, 11:23:59 PM »

so why isn’t dj premier a billionaire?

🤔

it’s more than just bangin out classic hits bruh

maybe not a genius, but business savvy for sure

gota give credit where it’s due

well it's a fair point on the DJ Premier thing. 

...as a side note but related, if you put money on one side of the table and hip-hop on the other side, DJ Premier is the type of cat that would choose hip-hop over money.  He never seemed to care about money much at all.   Just enough to keep making music and live comfortably.