Author Topic: Warren G- on Drink Chanps this Friday, plus new song with Lil Wayne…  (Read 475 times)

teecee

Warren tells great stories…looking forward to him on Drink Champs.

Also, heres a snippet of a new song with Lil Wayne…production sounds nice enough. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W52AKb7qp1g&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecoli.com%2F&source_ve_path=MTY0OTksMjg2NjY&feature=emb_logo

dnjp4life

Re: Warren G- on Drink Chanps this Friday, plus new song with Lil Wayne…
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 01:14:03 PM »
I like the sound of the track, will definitely support G Dub when its released.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 03:39:57 PM »
This sounds like one of those songs that white people can't sing along to.  Way too many n-words to edit on the fly.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 04:06:47 AM »
This sounds like one of those songs that white people can't sing along to.  Way too many n-words to edit on the fly.

Chris Rock has a great bit on that.. white people around black people, then when alone with their white friends, same song belting out the words  ;D

..you know they are gonna ask Warren the same stupid questions... here's what it will be...

"Well I played the tape at a bachelor party and it was lit.."

"Well Dre called Snoop on the phone and Snoop hung up he didn't believe it was Dre..."

"Well, they I did some joints was workin wit them on the Chronic..."

"Well, they was passin out Death Row jackets and plane tickets for Chronic Tour and minez didn't come.. hell yeah I was hurt"

"Well Russel and them at Def Jam I feel like I saved they company, you know, but I don't really hear from them now"

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 03:20:51 AM »
Warren G produced “Gotta Get Mine” and MC Breed’s whole album 💿 new info from drink champs

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 12:15:14 PM »
Warren G produced “Gotta Get Mine” and MC Breed’s whole album 💿 new info from drink champs

new info ? it's been known, if you read the liner notes. He also produced DFC's Things In the Hood.

the interview is 3 hours long but worth listening to.

BenFranco

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 11:33:56 PM »
Shit was dope

teecee

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 02:34:50 PM »
He produced Gotta Get Mine and another track I believe, but not the entire Breed album?  Did he say that?

Also, I’ve got the DFC cd somewhere.   He didn’t the title track (and remix), plus Pass the Hotter and Hand on My Nine nothing else. 

EXCELLENT interview.  Warren is one of the best storytellers in hiphop

The following users thanked this post: bouli77