Author Topic: Dubcc forum  (Read 511 times)

phatj

Dubcc forum
« on: August 28, 2023, 06:17:49 PM »
I have been on this forum for 16 years and just wanna say everybody on this forum is the shit!! Thanks to everybody for always willing to hook up each other....... Blaze up a cannagar 💨

Sccit

Re: Dubcc forum
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 08:25:33 PM »
 :salute:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 09:09:53 PM »
I have been on this forum for 16 years and just wanna say everybody on this forum is the shit!! Thanks to everybody for always willing to hook up each other....... Blaze up a cannagar 💨

I've been on this forum for 20 years can I get a shout out

...20 years ago Sccit sent me an RBX cd "RBX Files" in the mail and now Sccit is doing RBX's new album.. think about that for a minute
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Sccit

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 10:15:52 PM »
17 years to me
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2023, 11:48:37 PM »
I've been on this forum for 20 years can I get a shout out

...20 years ago Sccit sent me an RBX cd "RBX Files" in the mail and now Sccit is doing RBX's new album.. think about that for a minute

That's dope.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2023, 03:45:04 AM »
17 years to me

same...my first account was in '06

but I was lurking on here before that

Iowa1

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 05:25:24 AM »
17 years for me.  I too was on here for a few yrs before making profile.  Pretty crazy to think about.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2023, 07:08:29 AM »
same...my first account was in '06

but I was lurking on here before that

what was your first account n why u make new one?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2023, 10:36:00 AM »
what was your first account n why u make new one?

it was the same username...I got hacked by a coworker at my job and he started posting stuff about Chad Vader and Dre Day who were both on the forum at the time...long story short I got my account back and soon after he left the company anyway lol

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2023, 12:20:09 PM »
here since 2005 for 18 years and im proud of it. this is my home.

Rubinho

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2023, 12:34:17 PM »
Didn' realise I was this old... 22 years. Back then under the nick Gangstauuu. Went awhole a few years and couldnt get my old account to work so I created a new one

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2023, 01:18:39 PM »
Didn' realise I was this old... 22 years. Back then under the nick Gangstauuu. Went awhole a few years and couldnt get my old account to work so I created a new one

can get your old account back if u shoot me a dm

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2023, 08:48:33 PM »
Seer banned and deleted my original account Infinite59 account on accident cause I was fuccin around with an Alias back then "Political Gangsta" so I also have a lot of unregistered posts under that name as well, wish it was all merged to boost my stats.

Political Gangsta was a big hit, I was a new muslim then and a wannabe 60's revolutionary type and trying to use some new vocab I'd been reading Eldridge Cleaver and had the Ras Kass Soul On Ice avatar, and I'd get PM's from giving me props and shit and then Seer came and shut my shit down and accidently deleted my real account (Infinite59) instead of my alias and just said "ooops" cause I wasn't very well liked by Seer then

Also... little known fact, we used to do the "Dubcc Awards" on here back in the day and I was only known as an "Eminem dickrider" in the early days of the forum I remember I got a "Dubcc Award" for Eminem dickrider, but in truth those were still the racism days in hip-hop where Eminem hadn't totally reached tipping point yet this was before Eminem Show and 8 Mile, and still folks were fronting like Em wasn't the best in the game just out of racism cause he was white and even white fans trying to impress their black friends by dissing Eminem (when let's be honest most folks at the forum white anyway)

Later of course I got known for being a new Muslim, and everyone got into the keystyle, battlin section in late 2001 and early 02 the Nas Stillmatic/Knocturnal/Eminem Show/The Wash era---that was the golden era of the forum ... but little known fact before all that I was only known as an "Eminem dickrider" but nobody remembers that.  Especially after Eminem Show came out I mean nobody could argue me about Eminem's dominance after that day all those hooks leaked from the album (anybody remember how the first thing that leaked was all the hooks (minus "Say Goodbye to Hollywood" instead "Stimulate")

..Well guess what it's gonna be the same thing with Flat Earth and was the same thing with Coward-19.  Your boy Infinite thinks for himself and has always been ahead of the—excuse the pun—cough—CURVE—and just like ya'll didn't know Em's greatness till late, ya'll didn't know Coward-19 was a hoax till way late, and ya'll still think the Earth is a globe and don't know that the globe model was used to hide and cap all future exploration by common folk
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

tempo2

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 02:08:35 PM »
18 years for me which is crazy to think about. Don't post as much as other but I literally check the forum everyday to see what's happening in the hip hop world. It wouldn't be a stretch to say everything I learnt about hip hop was from this forum. Would be nice if we could get some new releases to get all the old hip hop heads excited and talking about it again like it used to be back in the day

Hittman2001

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 05:03:17 PM »
21 or 22 years for me