Author Topic: Save your money ~ Matrix 2 is a bust  (Read 1853 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Save your money ~ Matrix 2 is a bust
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2003, 12:17:44 PM »
no it really was kinda bad, i personaly liked it but just for the crazy effects, but it was pointless,

Immortal

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2003, 12:21:11 PM »
no it really was kinda bad, i personaly liked it but just for the crazy effects, but it was pointless,

it seems you didnt understand a single philosophical aspect of the film, or of MAtrix 1. However, your totally wrong saying the film was 'pointless'. Read that post Blade made and get some sense out of it. Also go through the SPoiler link I've posted.

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2003, 12:49:41 PM »
Yea, supposedly Zion was to be destroyed, but why in the previews (stay till the credits end, you'll see the previews for Revolution) they show Zion and those big machines being used, it all makes no sense, so was the prophecy true or not?  any way or the other, i thought the movie was really good, the actions is wild, just all around great...

Yeah Zion is supposed to be destroyed, in 24 hours though.  In the end when those guys were talking about the slaughter and how people died, they were reffering to the death on the ships which were supposed to stop/slow down the sentinals...  So Zion is still existant, but doesnt have much time remaning.

50 MnMs : I just quoted your earlier post where you said it was pointless and wrote why it wasnt.

Third AntiChrist : Well i'm glad you can atleast appreciate the storyline.  And yeah, the Oracle aka Gloria Foster died at age 64 of diabetes (r.i.p, great actress) just at the end of the matrix filming.  I think TIME reported that a rewrite was done so that the Oracle will be taking a "different form" in this movie, but its still not totally confirmed.

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2003, 01:12:04 PM »
i think im gunna go and get myself a couple of tickets actually, im sure i will luv the film  ;D

Good girl..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2003, 02:35:04 PM »

if this is the case then you brain-dead
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2003, 05:21:05 PM »
I still aint seen the film but I mite go over the weekend.  I have read all of the spoliers and shit but ya know what it aint even spoiled the movie for me.  Everybody that seems to of seen it has been like what the fuck was that about, what a pointless movie, I hope that when I see it after reading the spoilers and explinations I will understand the story more when I am in the film and when I walk out of that cinema I will be the only 1 out of my group of friends to actually of understood why stuff happened.  Even after readin through all the spoilers I am not 99.9 percent sure of what seems to be going on they might as well of wrote it all in 0's and 1's.

The Watcher

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2003, 09:03:38 PM »
its a dope movie
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2003, 10:44:33 PM »
I never knew Gloria Foster died, RIP, but i was also wondering, by any chance, was Aaliyah RIP, suppose to play Nairobi's part?
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2003, 11:13:40 PM »
I never knew Gloria Foster died, RIP, but i was also wondering, by any chance, was Aaliyah RIP, suppose to play Nairobi's part?

Nah not Niobe, she was supposed to play Link's wife, "Zee", which was now played by Nona Gaye.

-{bLaDe}

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2003, 09:41:28 PM »
For those thats bitchin, whining, complaning like a faggot bout the storyline...cuz its too complex or whatevers..just shut the fuck up..maybe your too just fucking dumb to understand somethin like the matrix...thats just too bad...and exactly how was the movie boring?

bez

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2003, 11:30:06 AM »
OH MY GOD.

I have just got in from seeing this movie and I cant belive the way some people are moaning about how the talking went on for too long, how the fight scenes where dumb and how the whole movie went totally over there head.  I followed the film from the first minute of it till the end and understood what was happening fully all the way through.  

I really cant belive the amount of people who left the movies unhappy.  I went with a friend who hasnt even seen the first matrix and he understood what was happening.  SOme of you guys really must be stupid.  Everything about this film was there for a purpose. Everything was wrote, filmed, directed and shot perfectly and I personally think the film had no floors what so ever.

Everything slotted into place well and everything was superb.  Some of you are just never happy with the outcome of a great movie.  Everything was so good I am still in shock of how good it was and I am hyped for the next 1.  

People who didnt understand the film are either stupid or wasn't paying enough attention, you should really take your earplugs out when watching this film. Everything had a purpose, people have said what was the need for the sex scene.  Simple to show us how much Neo and Trinity where in love, if you love someone, you have sex with them, you kiss in the lift when your alone and you would do anything for them.  

Some people, great movie.  10/10.

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2003, 11:42:55 AM »
OH MY GOD.

I have just got in from seeing this movie and I cant belive the way some people are moaning about how the talking went on for too long, how the fight scenes where dumb and how the whole movie went totally over there head.  I followed the film from the first minute of it till the end and understood what was happening fully all the way through.  

I really cant belive the amount of people who left the movies unhappy.  I went with a friend who hasnt even seen the first matrix and he understood what was happening.  SOme of you guys really must be stupid.  Everything about this film was there for a purpose. Everything was wrote, filmed, directed and shot perfectly and I personally think the film had no floors what so ever.

Everything slotted into place well and everything was superb.  Some of you are just never happy with the outcome of a great movie.  Everything was so good I am still in shock of how good it was and I am hyped for the next 1.  

People who didnt understand the film are either stupid or wasn't paying enough attention, you should really take your earplugs out when watching this film. Everything had a purpose, people have said what was the need for the sex scene.  Simple to show us how much Neo and Trinity where in love, if you love someone, you have sex with them, you kiss in the lift when your alone and you would do anything for them.  

Some people, great movie.  10/10.

8)

I'm glad you appreciated it, and like you said, every part of the movie was there for a reason, everything was there to symbolize something, or foreshadow the plot.  Every dialogue was important, its simply an amazing movie, great direction, great cohreography etc.   Oh and tell your friend to watch the first Matrix  ;D

-{bLaDe}

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2003, 10:36:38 PM »
Movie was great, but i was wondering, when Neo tells Morpheus "Go Ahead, I Got This", by any chance, does anyone remember how many men was Neo fighting... This is the scene where they are looking for the keymaker and then comes merovingian with some men, somebody told me there was five men altogether there.. possibly the five predecessors...
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2003, 09:37:23 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

the film was dope as fizzuk

still a little confused though and there was two scenes i wernt feelin.............the part where he meets the oracle and then she leave with the chinese guy and his elft to fight about a million agent smiths at once...........looked fake as fuck

and when he goes into that room where the creator of the matrix was............can someone break down what he was talkin about to me? i mean i get parts of that scene but not all of it............

oh and who exactly is that other guy they show get treated on in the end with neo when they finish the movie?.....cuz they show lil clips of him, like he a villain or sum ting, but i wasnt to sure who he was...........has he got the same amount of powers as neo or sum ting?

peace

elneckio

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2003, 11:15:22 AM »
Movie was great, but i was wondering, when Neo tells Morpheus "Go Ahead, I Got This", by any chance, does anyone remember how many men was Neo fighting... This is the scene where they are looking for the keymaker and then comes merovingian with some men, somebody told me there was five men altogether there.. possibly the five predecessors...
Not sure about that one cant remember how many he fought exactly, but I'm pretty sure the other Neo's on the TV are the previous incarnations.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02