Author Topic: Save your money ~ Matrix 2 is a bust  (Read 1850 times)

bez

Re:Save your money ~ Matrix 2 is a bust
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2003, 11:43:26 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

the film was dope as fizzuk

still a little confused though and there was two scenes i wernt feelin.............the part where he meets the oracle and then she leave with the chinese guy and his elft to fight about a million agent smiths at once...........looked fake as fuck

and when he goes into that room where the creator of the matrix was............can someone break down what he was talkin about to me? i mean i get parts of that scene but not all of it............

oh and who exactly is that other guy they show get treated on in the end with neo when they finish the movie?.....cuz they show lil clips of him, like he a villain or sum ting, but i wasnt to sure who he was...........has he got the same amount of powers as neo or sum ting?

peace

When Neo met the guy you are talking about he is the architect or the creator of the matrix.  He basically tells Neo that he is not the first ONE, there have been five ones before him, 1 in each version of the matrix, therefore this one being the 6th version.  He basically tells Neo that he is different from all the other One's, he shows more emotion, in Neo's case LOVE.  He tells Neo that he can take a door that will save Zion or he can take the other door where he can save Trinity, every other One before Neo has taken the door that saved Zion simply because of the fact that they believed they where saving Zion and the human race but Neo  is different he choses the other door, he choses Trinity over humans and he choose love as his choice.

The guy at the end was one of the guys who stayed in the matrix to wait for contact from the Orical.  Remember when one of the guys went through the phone and then just as he was about to SMITH appeared and created a clone of himself using that guy.  Well apparently the guy remains the same in the real world and thats where he went.  Once smith has copied himself into the man he obviously finally had somebody who could go into the real world and try to kill Neo.  The guy at the end of the film lying on the table was the guy that Smith copied himself into and that guy now obviously has something big to do with the finale.  I got suspicions that Smith himself plays a big part in the bringing down of the matrix.  Remember that man was the only human survivor of Zion but as Smith had copied himself into him that surly doesnt make him human.  

Complicated but thats how I read the situation!

elneckio

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2003, 11:51:22 AM »
Remember that man was the only human survivor of Zion but as Smith had copied himself into him that surly doesnt make him human.  

Smith clone bloke being non-human does make sense if Zion has been destroyed, but for some reason we worked out that it hadn't happened yet (someone pointed this out the day after we saw it and I had assumed Zion had been toasted).  Can't remember the exact reasoning behind it now though :(
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2003, 11:54:21 AM »
(arrives under orders from neckio... lol)

yeah here's where we got confused...

"smith" was the only survivor from the group of ships sent from zion as the counter-attack... it seems he set off the EMP pulse early and fucked it all up.

everyone else in zion is still safe for 8 hrs... the others may be all thats left defence wise.. depends how many forces they used in the counter-attack
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 11:55:47 AM by Overseer »

elneckio

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2003, 11:56:57 AM »
Did the Architect say 8 hours or someone else ?
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Don Seer

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2003, 11:58:20 AM »
ummm. i believe hte people in zion.. or them at hte end...

gimme a sec and i'll skip to it :D

bez

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2003, 12:04:19 PM »
(arrives under orders from neckio... lol)

yeah here's where we got confused...

"smith" was the only survivor from the group of ships sent from zion as the counter-attack... it seems he set off the EMP pulse early and fucked it all up.

everyone else in zion is still safe for 8 hrs... the others may be all thats left defence wise.. depends how many forces they used in the counter-attack

yer thats it the counter attack thing, I thought that Zion hdnt been destroyed yet but I figured that considering I didnt know where the guy had survived from  I would just put it. lol

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2003, 12:08:11 PM »
when they're at the table right at hteTHE end

they say that once the battle was over the machines started diggin again...

why else would they dig if they werent going for zion... ?

even watching it again, its not obvious.. but it does make sense now.

btw..  i'm still freaked coz carrie-anne moss looks REALLY like a girl i know.. lol (used to have hots for her too.. rofl)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2003, 12:55:48 PM »
lol I wrote up a summary of the story line one page back, here : http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=34203;start=20

and discussed many aspects of the story here:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=33941

Request : Mods/Admin, could you kindly merge the two threads together, deleting the b/s nonsensical posts within them as well?  Thanks

Those links should answer many of Lyrical G's questions; and Bez summarized it pretty good too.

+ No, Zion has not been destroyed YET, only the ships which were sent forward to slow/stop the sentinals attack (thanks to Bane[the guy Smith possessed] who triggered the EMP), the machines are digging to reach Zion ,and destroy it.  It stil has some time left.

+ Elneckio: all the lil tv screens could not have represented the previous ONE's because then there would have been only 5, and in this case, there were hundreds.  I beleive the tv screens represented Neo's possible diffrent reactions, many of which also reflected the previous ONE's.  

+ I don't remember exactly how many people Neo fought single handedly in the Merovingians mansion, but I strongly doubt they could have been the previous ONE's, because (1)They weren't close to Neo's power, to be a ONE, they should atleast be able to stop bullets etc ... (2)  The architect said that the ONE's code would be disseminated and reinserted into the matrix; besides, if those guys were previous ONE's, they wouldn't be doing what they were doing in the movie

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2003, 03:25:29 PM »
haha dope!

anyways props y'all! been a long ass time since i was abit confused on a movie.........or even gave a shit about it! but ther buzz over the story even once it was finished is great! everyones got their predictions or opinions n shit! cant wait for the next one to drop!

whens it coming out?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2003, 03:44:14 PM »
october, november?

about neo's choice of the doors, i dont think so much that he was selfish and wanted love before life other than the fact that he knew the obvious choice would to be save the human race and if FIVE people tried it.. and he is still in this situation, it obviously didnt work. im thinkin his mindset was, im the one, im a badass, ill save trinity and the world at once. anyway just my thoughts.

peace
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2003, 03:46:17 PM »
Nar Neo wouldent of been fighting the previous ones, I dont see how that would work of provide n e thing for the storyline, saying that the previous 1's all turn bad once they have made there choice. No way.  

They where just defending the key maker, well not defending more like trying to keep him imprisoned.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2003, 03:49:51 PM »
by the way.......i think the car chase scene was sick...............well it go alot mo dope when she was on the bike and the fight on the big truck happened..........but still was dope

def lookin for the next one to come out!..............this october or november???................u playin me right?

bez

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2003, 05:33:01 PM »
nar man it is, novemmber or sumit, the 2 films where made as 1 and took sumit like 294 days of last year to shoot.  The next film will be out very soon.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2003, 06:03:32 PM »
Matrix Revolutions is coming out on November 5th, this year  8)

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 06:03:43 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...