Author Topic: This Is That Westcoast Sound 🔥🔥 Who Need It?  (Read 589 times)

Malcy

Re: This Is That Westcoast Sound 🔥🔥 Who Need It?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 01:15:06 PM »
My music don’t apply to old white people that think they know Westcoast music

I would have gave this a chance and listened but this attitude stopped that. So old white people can’t have an opinion or appreciation for west coast music because they aren’t black and young?

Just embarrassing yourself.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 01:57:04 PM »
He’s a clown. He comes on here every few months with a song he made on the computer in his parents basement. He begs for our approval. Everyone here roasts him hilariously. He gets mad, says we all suck, runs off and then he’s back a few months later and the whole process repeats again. It’s quite entertaining. I can’t wait for his next song his music is so awful.

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2023, 04:15:44 PM »
He’s a clown. He comes on here every few months with a song he made on the computer in his parents basement. He begs for our approval. Everyone here roasts him hilariously. He gets mad, says we all suck, runs off and then he’s back a few months later and the whole process repeats again. It’s quite entertaining. I can’t wait for his next song his music is so awful.

Ask big u and wack 100 bout me (Itz Cartier ) lmao  your opinion is irrelevant

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 04:16:58 PM »

I just know for a fact face to face I’ll fuck u up tho , I’m in La btw pull up u need a location?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2023, 07:59:41 PM »
Ask big u and wack 100 bout me (Itz Cartier ) lmao  your opinion is irrelevant

You keep saying our opinions are irrelevant, yet you keep posting on here wanting us to stream your songs and help make you famous.  So which is it?  Do you care about our opinions or not?  And if you don't care, then why do you keep wasting your time posting your songs here?

BJV

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2023, 03:20:03 PM »
As a 38 year old european white man without a wife I take offence to this topic