Author Topic: Collect Call With Suge Knight: “Snoop would be doing life if it wasn’t for me”  (Read 650 times)

dnjp4life

I have subscribed to this podcast and have listened to the first episode but not this one yet.  It's great that we get to hear from Suge and his take on current rap trends and all of his Death Row Records stories rather than have him excluded from the conversation and rotting in jail.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Episode 2 is crazy. He pretty much claims that Death Row is legally still his company and that Snoop was actually the one who pulled the trigger not his security. Highly controversial shit and there’s only 1 response in here lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Episode 2 is crazy. He pretty much claims that Death Row is legally still his company and that Snoop was actually the one who pulled the trigger not his security. Highly controversial shit and there’s only 1 response in here lol

Honestly cause no one cares at this point. Everyone knows Suge just makes off the wall shit up. Been doing it for decades. Why would anyone care now?  Anything to try to stay relevant. Just like Reggie.

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw, Malcy

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
I don’t know man. Sounds like he’s telling the truth this time

Sccit

I don’t know man. Sounds like he’s telling the truth this time

:mjlol:

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Bro I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s telling the truth. A lot of these guys when they hit super stardom they don’t know how to handle it

Sccit

Bro I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s telling the truth. A lot of these guys when they hit super stardom they don’t know how to handle it

:snoop:

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Honestly cause no one cares at this point. Everyone knows Suge just makes off the wall shit up. Been doing it for decades. Why would anyone care now?  Anything to try to stay relevant. Just like Reggie.

Hit the nail on the head
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Come on I'm Infinite trapped in 96' and Suge is about as 96' as you can get because he was on top of the world in 96' and since he's been mired in controversy and spent most of his time in prison.  So it's Christmas for me every time a new Suge podcast comes out.

His story about how the label got taken from him could have been articulated a bit better but fucc at the end of the day it's Suge... I'm diggin it...

How truthful is it though?  Come on Suge is a shit-talker so most of what he says is like either direct or subliminal disses to gain competitive advantage and intimidate his foes.  So I would take it all with a grain of salt.  But still highly entertaining and as a person still stuck in 96' can't help but love Suge and love his undying loyalty to Pac
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue, MakCorleone, Duck Duck Doggy

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Come on I'm Infinite trapped in 96' and Suge is about as 96' as you can get because he was on top of the world in 96' and since he's been mired in controversy and spent most of his time in prison.  So it's Christmas for me every time a new Suge podcast comes out.

His story about how the label got taken from him could have been articulated a bit better but fucc at the end of the day it's Suge... I'm diggin it...

How truthful is it though?  Come on Suge is a shit-talker so most of what he says is like either direct or subliminal disses to gain competitive advantage and intimidate his foes.  So I would take it all with a grain of salt.  But still highly entertaining and as a person still stuck in 96' can't help but love Suge and love his undying loyalty to Pac

Did you check episode 2? What do you think about what he said about snoop pulling the trigger and his death row ownership and how he never even repped death row when he was on the label

HighEyeCue

exactly

Suge is a great storyteller and I dont think there is anyone else Id rather listen to these days was previoulsly involved with Death Row

if anyone is looking for a more factual account of what happened maybe Reggie would be a better choice for them

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did you check episode 2? What do you think about what he said about snoop pulling the trigger and his death row ownership and how he never even repped death row when he was on the label

Did I check episode 2???

Are you kidding mate??  I'm like a proud papa waiting for his new born baby girl to arrive each time a new Suge podcast is released I'm like my anonymous sperm donor dad gynecologist at the mama's vagina waiting for the birth of the new born ready to receive!!!!

I already commented on the Snoop thing with the swiftness.. I said above it's just street talk, Suge's talk should all be taken with a grain of salt it's just all playing the dozens and talking shit to intimidate and gain competitive advantage over his foes and street cred....

...though it is hella interesting cause it's the first time that has EVER been mentioned in all these years, and funny story you know how you always want musical artists to live up to their image on record so I was always a little dissapointed that Snoop WASN'T the one who pulled the trigger...

..I mean hell, your supposed to be this badass gangsta rapper but your bodygaurd pulled the trigger?? Lame

• Muthafuckin' Don!
exactly

Suge is a great storyteller and I dont think there is anyone else Id rather listen to these days was previoulsly involved with Death Row

if anyone is looking for a more factual account of what happened maybe Reggie would be a better choice for them

exactly.. Reggie is the perfect balance if you actually want a factual account... cause Reggie is disabled now and so he's like your old grandpa that didn't have much left to live for other than your mom forcing you to visit your grandparents and you'd be stuck having to listen to another one of his World War 2 stories..

So he loves to tell stories all fucking day, but he's not an artist so he's not as imaginative and hasn't had his brain eaten away by years of drugs and alcohol and living a glorified life beyond reality...

...and he's not actually a gangsta like Suge so he doesn't have to lie as much for street cred.. Regg is the perfect balance if you want a more factual account just as you said homie

Sccit

Did I check episode 2???

Are you kidding mate??  I'm like a proud papa waiting for his new born baby girl to arrive each time a new Suge podcast is released I'm like my anonymous sperm donor dad gynecologist at the mama's vagina waiting for the birth of the new born ready to receive!!!!

I already commented on the Snoop thing with the swiftness.. I said above it's just street talk, Suge's talk should all be taken with a grain of salt it's just all playing the dozens and talking shit to intimidate and gain competitive advantage over his foes and street cred....

...though it is hella interesting cause it's the first time that has EVER been mentioned in all these years, and funny story you know how you always want musical artists to live up to their image on record so I was always a little dissapointed that Snoop WASN'T the one who pulled the trigger...

..I mean hell, your supposed to be this badass gangsta rapper but your bodygaurd pulled the trigger?? Lame

we already knew snoop pulled the trigger tho

nobody really bought the whole bodyguard angle