Author Topic: Jimmy Iovine Sex Scandal  (Read 664 times)

The Predator

Jimmy Iovine Sex Scandal
« on: November 22, 2023, 10:32:59 PM »

Jimmy Iovine ‘Shocked and Baffled’ by New Sexual Abuse Accusation

A woman claimed music exec "sexually abused, forcibly touched, and subjected [her] to sexual harassment and retaliation." Iovine says that "no one has ever made a claim like this"

Jimmy Iovine the man with magic ears

A woman is filing a lawsuit against music executive Jimmy Iovine, alleging the Interscope Records co-founder sexually abused her and forcibly touched her, according to court documents. Iovine tells Rolling Stone he’s “shocked and baffled” by the claim.

A Jane Doe plaintiff filed a summons and notice on Wednesday in New York and alleges Iovine, 70, engaged in “multiple instances of sexual abuse and forcible touching of her, including a specific incident of sexual misconduct” that occurred in New York City in August 2007. The legal filing contained little additional information regarding the woman’s specific claims, but a lawsuit is expected by the end of the year. The woman also alleges that she faced sexual harassment and retaliation, and is seeking an unspecified amount of damages. Doe’s attorney, Douglas Wigdor, declined to comment further on the case.

When contacted for comment about the legal filing, a spokesperson for Iovine tells Rolling Stone they are “shocked and baffled” by the claim. “This inquiry is the first we’ve heard of this matter,” the spokesperson said. “No one has ever made a claim like this against Jimmy Iovine, nor have we been contacted or made aware of any complaint by anyone, including this unknown plaintiff prior to now.”

Iovine is one of the most successful record executives of all time, starting his career as a producer in the 1970s, working with artists including Bruce Springsteen, Patti Smith, U2 and Stevie Nicks. He co-founded Interscope Records in 1989, running the label until 2014.

In his tenure as Interscope’s CEO, Iovine helped shape the company into one of the biggest labels, bringing in artists like Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and Tupac through a partnership with Death Row Records in the early 1990s. Dr. Dre left Death Row in 1996 and founded Aftermath Entertainment under Interscope and continued working with Iovine, and the label would go on to sign artists including Eminem and Kendrick Lamar. Other artists Iovine signed include No Doubt and Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga and Nine Inch Nails.

Iovine co-founded Beats By Dre with the rapper-producer in 2006 and sold the company to Apple in 2014 for $3 billion; it remains the largest acquisition in Apple’s history. Dre and Iovine founded the Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy at USC in 2013. Last year, Iovine was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a recipient of the Ahmet Ertegun Award given to industry professionals.

The Jane Doe accuser is filing her forthcoming suit against Iovine under New York’s Adults Survivor Act, which opened up a one-year window for victims of sexual offenses to file a civil suit against their abuser. The window closes on Thursday and in the act’s last hours, several lawsuits naming high-profile figures, including Diddy, Russell Brand, Axl Rose and Bill Cosby, have been filed.

MakCorleone

Re: Jimmy Iovine Sex Scandal
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 07:52:39 AM »
Damn, he always looked like weirdo to me.
Specially the pics he has with Dre in the last couple of years, they look like a couple.
I’m surprised a women came out and not a dude lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 08:09:42 AM »
by 2030 every famous person will have a sex scandal under their belt

that’s because what was considered normal back in the days is now being considered sexual abuse

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 09:57:35 AM »
Jamie Foxx Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Rooftop Sexual Assault

https://hiphopdx.com/news/jamie-foxx-sexual-assault-lawsuit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 01:36:09 AM »
by 2030 every famous person will have a sex scandal under their belt

that’s because what was considered normal back in the days is now being considered sexual abuse

facts.

...it's liberal me-too stuff so anyone on the forum who is a democrat is contributing to this sort of political climate
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: phatj

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 08:25:27 AM »
facts.

...it's liberal me-too stuff so anyone on the forum who is a democrat is contributing to this sort of political climate

when I read such nonsense

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2023, 10:22:08 AM »
I don't know if I buy this :-\

this allegedly happened over 15 years ago similar to a bunch of accusations against prominent people during the last week

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2023, 02:15:44 PM »
Just like during the elections, all these women come out of the woodwork saying they were assaulted by these candidates, then once the election is over, they all disappear, and you never hear anything more about any of the cases.  I feel for the people who are truly sexually assaulted but it's become such a political tool now it's ruining it for the people who truly need legislation like this.  You think people are going to remember every intricate detail of a sexual escapade which happened 15, 20, or 30 years ago?  Especially when most of the time alcohol or drugs were involved.  Like the courts expect you to remember where exactly you had your hands or what exactly was said for 30 year old events??  Sheesh, i can't even remember what i had for breakfast a week ago. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2023, 02:48:28 PM »
when I read such nonsense

so you are agreeing with me?   Because most of the hip-hop artists and fans still think this is the 80's and 90's and that the Democrats are the good side.  They think this is still the days of NWA and Public Enemy 1980's or like it's 1960's Malcolm X era or 2003 when W. Bush was pushing for the Iraq War.  Times have changed drastically since then.

They are too dumb to realize that anything has changed and that this isn't still Malcolm X 1960's seeing the world only through race and black and white and basing their whole political stance on the notion that Trump is a racist, arrogant, and misogynist and meanwhile they are paying double the price every time they go for groceries or to get gas and were totally fine with forced injections, lockdowns, wearing a mask on their face and seeing homosexuality and trans promoted as the ideal in society.

I bet 99% of rappers are Democrats, only Cube, 50 Cent, Lord Jammar, Busta, are possibly smart enough to realize that Democrats are promoting some really dangerous idealogies these days

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2023, 02:59:47 PM »
so you are agreeing with me?   Because most of the hip-hop artists and fans still think this is the 80's and 90's and that the Democrats are the good side.  They think this is still the days of NWA and Public Enemy 1980's or like it's 1960's Malcolm X era or 2003 when W. Bush was pushing for the Iraq War.  Times have changed drastically since then.

They are too dumb to realize that anything has changed and that this isn't still Malcolm X 1960's seeing the world only through race and black and white and basing their whole political stance on the notion that Trump is a racist, arrogant, and misogynist and meanwhile they are paying double the price every time they go for groceries or to get gas and were totally fine with forced injections, lockdowns, wearing a mask on their face and seeing homosexuality and trans promoted as the ideal in society.

I bet 99% of rappers are Democrats, only Cube, 50 Cent, Lord Jammar, Busta, are possibly smart enough to realize that Democrats are promoting some really dangerous idealogies these days

facts

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2023, 03:20:17 PM »

facts

glad you see it homie.. I mean I know you ain't like into choosing a particular side like Democrats or Republicans officially cause there's corruption in both but at least you realize it ain't what it was in the 90's and the Democrats have really been pushing for some dangerous agendas and ideologies these days

trans
homos
forced injections (vaxxx mandate)
house arrest (lockdowns)
censorship
me-too movement
Woman good >>> men evil misogynists
wars

all issues hip-hop traditionally has always spoken out against but too stupid to realize that it's the democrats these days who are mostly pushing for all this stuff

The following users thanked this post: MakCorleone

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 06:25:54 PM »
glad you see it homie.. I mean I know you ain't like into choosing a particular side like Democrats or Republicans officially cause there's corruption in both but at least you realize it ain't what it was in the 90's and the Democrats have really been pushing for some dangerous agendas and ideologies these days

trans
homos
forced injections (vaxxx mandate)
house arrest (lockdowns)
censorship
me-too movement
Woman good >>> men evil misogynists
wars

all issues hip-hop traditionally has always spoken out against but too stupid to realize that it's the democrats these days who are mostly pushing for all this stuff

yup .. and let’s not forget the big one right now which is “free palestine” .. far left havin a field day with that one.

now that blm has proven to be the biggest proponent of “free palestine”, do you have a more refined take?

Dwax-187

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2023, 04:16:51 PM »

yup .. and let’s not forget the big one right now which is “free palestine” .. far left havin a field day with that one.

now that blm has proven to be the biggest proponent of “free palestine”, do you have a more refined take?

Did you guys just become best bros right now over the never ending Israel/Palestine conflict  :o

Dwax-187

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2023, 04:21:04 PM »
One of my favourite political Ice Cube videos where…. He doesn't take a side!

https://youtu.be/OUgzHvDBafE?si=YHau2QBexQ_GPOLb

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2023, 07:01:09 PM »
Did you guys just become best bros right now over the never ending Israel/Palestine conflict  :o

no, because infinites jew hatred trumps his political views

:fisherlol:

so this go round, he’s on the side of the far left lbgtq, booster shots for all, blm, metoo weirdos

:francis: