Author Topic: Marsha Ambrosius - The Greatest (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 3688 times)

BJV

Re: Marsha Ambrosius - The Greatest (Produced by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2023, 10:36:25 AM »
Okay great so somebody doesn't mind paying her for all that studio time etc. for an album that will never come out?

I suppose all these people are getting paid. The orchestra, session musicians, Fred Wreck etc. The ICU, Dre's in house producers. All on the payroll I hope.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2023, 03:26:57 PM »
To be fair, Dre isn't talking much about it.  It's mainly rappers trolling or producers who are trying to get some clout by posting pictures of them and Dre on IG saying they've been in the studio with him in order to get some views and some work. 

I'm curious, did Dre himself ever mention anything about "Missionary", that he's 100% producing it all and it's definitely coming out?  Or did this come from Snoop and other hanger-ons that are spreading this to get views and attention?

Yes he did, he was the one that mentioned it most recently actually
At an event in LA where he was presented with an Award

He said this would be the 2nd time he’s producing a whole Snoop album after Doggystyle

https://youtu.be/tZli2RjJCK0?si=CxsE5zxaAVkbbH-V
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: J-Fox, Dwax-187

AftermathBeats

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2023, 06:52:58 PM »
It will come, the album has been postponed to 2024. Because it's not finished yet. Other artists also postpone their albums up to 1 year, and nobody cares about that

Rubinho

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2023, 12:04:46 AM »
It will come, the album has been postponed to 2024. Because it's not finished yet. Other artists also postpone their albums up to 1 year, and nobody cares about that

Because other artist actually release albums

AftermathBeats

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2023, 02:20:42 AM »
No one has said so far that the albums will not be released, not even on the contrary, so stay relaxed

Tony Trey

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2023, 10:25:23 AM »
Because other artist actually release albums

Bingo. Dre doesn't release shit. He hypes, he gathers musicians in the studio, they record, and then he produces. And produces. And produces. And produces. And then he's either not happy with the final product or has gotten bored and distracted with another new promising musician and therefore shelves the current musician's years of hard work, possibly causing that musician to have missed out on a bunch of pre-release hype, thus blowing their shit at stardom. 2pac said in an interview once that Death Row dropped Dre because dude would spend three years working on one song. That used to be exaggeration, but now it's reality.

Lucifuge

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2023, 10:31:57 PM »
As dre said one time "we make music for ourself. We haveing a good time, music comes out grate. Thats private"

I think dres problrm is that he cant find a good rapper or songwriter.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jay_J

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2023, 10:43:04 PM »
As dre said one time "we make music for ourself. We haveing a good time, music comes out grate. Thats private"

He should find a good musician and producer first.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2023, 01:10:51 AM »
I suppose all these people are getting paid. The orchestra, session musicians, Fred Wreck etc. The ICU, Dre's in house producers. All on the payroll I hope.

So who is the guy wasting his money on all this stuff that doesn't care about any return on his investment.. Is Dre's operation ran by the Federal Reserve Bank? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2023, 01:13:11 AM »
2pac said in an interview once that Death Row dropped Dre because dude would spend three years working on one song. That used to be exaggeration, but now it's reality.

yeah... but in the case of Pac's criticism—when the songs you finally release are "California Love" or "Keep Your Heads Ringing" those are tracks worth more than an entire career's worth of mediocre production.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2023, 01:17:59 AM »

And his problem also is that he sold his soul to the devil.  Since when did fuccin rap artists put up devil horns?  Rap artists always through up gang signs.  And now it's just a coincidence that at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and at the End of the Superbowl performance with all the spotlight on him he just happens to throw up devil horns??  Just a coincidence?? 

COMPTON in my eyes was a flawless classic on par with the gold standard of Chronic, Doggystyle, and 2001.    But he ain't done shit since then because it was around the time of the Coward-19 Scamdemic Dre sold his soul. 

..though I'm more certain of my Flat Earth conspiracy theory (100% certain) than I am of Dre devil worshipping conspiracy (maybe 60%/40%)

AftermathBeats

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2023, 03:50:22 AM »
And his problem also is that he sold his soul to the devil.  Since when did fuccin rap artists put up devil horns?  Rap artists always through up gang signs.  And now it's just a coincidence that at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and at the End of the Superbowl performance with all the spotlight on him he just happens to throw up devil horns??  Just a coincidence?? 

COMPTON in my eyes was a flawless classic on par with the gold standard of Chronic, Doggystyle, and 2001.    But he ain't done shit since then because it was around the time of the Coward-19 Scamdemic Dre sold his soul. 

..though I'm more certain of my Flat Earth conspiracy theory (100% certain) than I am of Dre devil worshipping conspiracy (maybe 60%/40%)
What's wrong with you? Many disturbed people here

The following users thanked this post: shmosh, Malcy

HighEyeCue

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2023, 03:54:27 AM »
Bingo. Dre doesn't release shit. He hypes, he gathers musicians in the studio, they record, and then he produces. And produces. And produces. And produces. And then he's either not happy with the final product or has gotten bored and distracted with another new promising musician and therefore shelves the current musician's years of hard work, possibly causing that musician to have missed out on a bunch of pre-release hype, thus blowing their shit at stardom. 2pac said in an interview once that Death Row dropped Dre because dude would spend three years working on one song. That used to be exaggeration, but now it's reality.

Pac and Dre had different ways of working...Pac was a one or 2 take, knock many tracks out during a single day type...his work ethic was 2nd to none and rubbed off on a lot of Death Row artists who adapted his way of doing things...that's why a lot of his songs sound raw

Dre was a perfectionist and more methodical but you could never argue with the results of his work either...he would always get the best out of his artists

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2023, 05:16:18 AM »
Pac and Dre had different ways of working...Pac was a one or 2 take, knock many tracks out during a single day type...his work ethic was 2nd to none and rubbed off on a lot of Death Row artists who adapted his way of doing things...that's why a lot of his songs sound raw

Dre was a perfectionist and more methodical but you could never argue with the results of his work either...he would always get the best out of his artists

Yeah whats ironic about that though is that Snoop and Kurupt credit 2pac with teaching them that work ethic and then they subsequently started putting out a lot subpar material in the years that followed.  Alot of filler on that Kuruption album and you could argue Da Game album was entirely made up of filler aside from the Meach single

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2023, 07:31:59 AM »

I don't think Dre produced ANY songs specifically for Pac.  Pac came in and rapped on the Can't C Me beat, which had been done way back for the Dogg Pound album.  Then California Love was already done for Dre's second album and he allowed Pac to spit a verse and put it on his album instead. 

I look at is as Pac came in and they had a bunch of unused beats that Dre made for different artists and Pac cherry picked a few of the beats and rapped over them.  I don't buy this whole notion that Pac and Dre were in the studio together, Dre was coaching Pac, making beats that would fit Pac's rap style, etc.  That's become Dre's narrative over the last 10 years, but it didn't happen that way.