Author Topic: Snoops best era 1999-2004 imo  (Read 1886 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Snoops best era 1999-2004 imo
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2024, 02:11:22 PM »
It's an amazing run if you line it up like this...

1. No Limit Top Dogg
2. Snoop Dogg Presents the Eastsidaz
3. Last Meal
4. Eastsidaz - Dueces and Treys

Then you throw in his work with Dre on 2001 and the Up in Smoke Tour.  I still don't say it's his best era because I actually lived through the Doggystyle era as a young teenager so nothing can be better than that.  My first experience French kissing a girl was the same night Snoop performed on Saturday Night Live and did "Lodi Dodi".  Check this 4 album run by comparison..

1. Chronic
2. Doggystyle
3. Murder Was the Case
4. Dogg Food

You and I are kindred spirits my friend.  I still remember the first time i got in deep with a girl was the night Pac performed on SNL.  We were watching it together and one thing led to another....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2024, 05:36:31 AM »
You and I are kindred spirits my friend.  I still remember the first time i got in deep with a girl was the night Pac performed on SNL.  We were watching it together and one thing led to another....

You mean the night he did "I Ain't Mad At Cha?"   I don't remember seeing that one live, but that's a great memory for you my friend.  Tip of the hat.

As for me—Snoop's SNL performance coming on the same night that I first made out with a girl, it was also because of Snoop that I had more game then most at my school from listening to Snoop.  That used to be a a big part of listening to the music back in those days.  Like Kriss Kross didn't have much respect amongst hip-hop headz and they are mostly just remembered as kids doing "Jump" but I remember in 8th grade a got a lot of my game from their teenage album they had Young, Rich, and Dangerous which was like an instructional manual on how to be a 13 year old mack back in those days.

People that aren't my age won't even understand what I am talking about you had to live those times to know what I mean but cats like you and HighEyeCue would understand that aspect of it.  Now they might call it "swag", but we didn't look at it in that way or call it that way.  We called it "Game".   And you had to have "game" to even approach a girl and talk to a girl.  Now, at my school you either got that because you had parents that were like x-hippies and still smoking weed and partying themselves so those kids had no filter and just did it all naturally—or you had to school yourself from the ground up like I did gettin game from Snoop, Kriss Kross, Kurupt, Jodeci—those were the cats I got my game from.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2024, 11:05:20 AM »
You mean the night he did "I Ain't Mad At Cha?"   I don't remember seeing that one live, but that's a great memory for you my friend.  Tip of the hat.

As for me—Snoop's SNL performance coming on the same night that I first made out with a girl, it was also because of Snoop that I had more game then most at my school from listening to Snoop.  That used to be a a big part of listening to the music back in those days.  Like Kriss Kross didn't have much respect amongst hip-hop headz and they are mostly just remembered as kids doing "Jump" but I remember in 8th grade a got a lot of my game from their teenage album they had Young, Rich, and Dangerous which was like an instructional manual on how to be a 13 year old mack back in those days.

People that aren't my age won't even understand what I am talking about you had to live those times to know what I mean but cats like you and HighEyeCue would understand that aspect of it.  Now they might call it "swag", but we didn't look at it in that way or call it that way.  We called it "Game".   And you had to have "game" to even approach a girl and talk to a girl.  Now, at my school you either got that because you had parents that were like x-hippies and still smoking weed and partying themselves so those kids had no filter and just did it all naturally—or you had to school yourself from the ground up like I did gettin game from Snoop, Kriss Kross, Kurupt, Jodeci—those were the cats I got my game from.

Getting girls was just so much easier back then.  They basically had to pick from the local crop of guys living in their hood and that's it.  Now with the internet, the whole world is opened up to them.  They got guys from India telling them they're hot and inflating their self-worth and egos to ridiculous proportions.  Back in the day it was so easy to break a bitch down and build her back up to be the woman you wanted her to be.  Now every girl thinks she's hot shit because some dudes halfway across the world are drooling over her instagram pics.  I feel sorry for these younger guys these days who have to deal with that shit. 

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2024, 11:36:28 AM »
Getting girls was just so much easier back then.  They basically had to pick from the local crop of guys living in their hood and that's it.  Now with the internet, the whole world is opened up to them.  They got guys from India telling them they're hot and inflating their self-worth and egos to ridiculous proportions.  Back in the day it was so easy to break a bitch down and build her back up to be the woman you wanted her to be.  Now every girl thinks she's hot shit because some dudes halfway across the world are drooling over her instagram pics.  I feel sorry for these younger guys these days who have to deal with that shit.

on the contrary girls are much bigger whores than ever and sex culture is at an all time high wit the conditioning via thot rap ……..

so 1 night stands i believe are at an all time high

it’s the long term relationships that’s suffering

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2024, 02:55:02 PM »
on the contrary girls are much bigger whores than ever and sex culture is at an all time high wit the conditioning via thot rap ……..

True, i never had any trouble getting action back then either as far as one night stands go, but it's the attitudes these girls have these days.  I used to have no problem getting ride or die girls, they do anything for you.  Now it seems like they think they're too good for everyone.  So yeah you are right in a sense that it does become much harder to find a loyal long term girl.  But for sure there's plenty of easy women still around. 

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2024, 06:50:50 PM »

This is coming from a guy who’s been out the game for 15 years. Actually this new generation is having the least sex ever. Social media and the internet has created an anti social society who can’t get laid if their life depended on it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2024, 10:55:39 PM »

yeah man--I can't even compare now to back in the days.  I'm just talking about the jr. high days, and my first experiences.  Hip-Hop actually made the whole thing fun for me.  Before hip-hop I used to stress over it--get jealous easily--and even angry at females.  But there was that line from a Coolio song "I Remember" in the mid-90's where J-Ro or somebody from the Licks raps--"And it's been that way since day 1, girls of the world ain't nothin but fun". 

And Snoop was always rappin, "we don't love dem hoes."  But I fell off like Kurupt did, cause I fell in love with a girl and ended up the same way he did on "Callin Out Names." 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2024, 11:22:05 PM »
yeah man--I can't even compare now to back in the days.  I'm just talking about the jr. high days, and my first experiences.  Hip-Hop actually made the whole thing fun for me.  Before hip-hop I used to stress over it--get jealous easily--and even angry at females.  But there was that line from a Coolio song "I Remember" in the mid-90's where J-Ro or somebody from the Licks raps--"And it's been that way since day 1, girls of the world ain't nothin but fun". 

And Snoop was always rappin, "we don't love dem hoes."  But I fell off like Kurupt did, cause I fell in love with a girl and ended up the same way he did on "Callin Out Names."
"I Remember" was mad underrated.  No one ever talks about that follow up single, but i played the hell out of it back in the day. 

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2024, 12:23:18 AM »

This is coming from a guy who’s been out the game for 15 years. Actually this new generation is having the least sex ever. Social media and the internet has created an anti social society who can’t get laid if their life depended on it

what is this imaginary game u speak of .. roccy worked security at a club n he will confirm hoes give it up first night more than ever .. sex is not seen as some forbidden taboo shit like it used to be .. that’s a fact. it’s been normalized tenfold, open your eyes.. just like male femininity has been normalized, which is why most dudes suck at gettin pussy nowadays, even wit all these over sexualized females  ..  but hoes are horny n macs are eating

and me havin a lady all these years don’t change that, even cats like albert used to bring females wit their friends over my crib that was lookin to get fucked first night .. how u question facts, are u a coli incel?

simple google search:

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/relationships/love-sex/interesting-facts-about-one-night-stands/amp_etphotostory/84344772.cms

Desert Lord

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2024, 03:19:50 PM »
LOL, all over sudden this turned into a discussion about girls.

I think it's easier than ever nowadays to date women, including those looking for just sex. Through the internet, it's quite easy to establish if both parties have the same goal, reducing misunderstandings and shit. Of course, there are always pros and cons. However, I believe that for a man who takes care of his appearance and can string together a couple of coherent sentences, having sex dates shouldn't be difficult. That's just my experience tho

Regarding "soft" or "hard" men: I grew up in a tough neighborhood, and my youth and early adulthood were strongly influenced by demonstrating ruffness. Somehow, that's still a part of me, but in recent years, I've learned to soften that ego facade and allow for softer sides. Honestly, I've found that women appreciate it much more than the posturing that often just comes off as embarrasing, by the way.

Of course, it's different with genuine "softies"; they might still generally don't fare well. However, showing some vulnerability doesn't hurt and, most importantly, helps one grow spiritually by breaking down the ugly ego.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2024, 02:19:38 AM »

what is this imaginary game u speak of .. roccy worked security at a club n he will confirm hoes give it up first night more than ever .. sex is not seen as some forbidden taboo shit like it used to be .. that’s a fact. it’s been normalized tenfold, open your eyes.. just like male femininity has been normalized, which is why most dudes suck at gettin pussy nowadays, even wit all these over sexualized females  ..  but hoes are horny n macs are eating

and me havin a lady all these years don’t change that, even cats like albert used to bring females wit their friends over my crib that was lookin to get fucked first night .. how u question facts, are u a coli incel?

simple google search:

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/relationships/love-sex/interesting-facts-about-one-night-stands/amp_etphotostory/84344772.cms

ya'll had hoes in my time there.. I can confirm that, I hung out wit ya'll a couple different nights and one night Roccy bagged a hot Asian bitch and the other night one of your Jewish princesses Scitt

not that I disagree with what Dogg is saying either though, and I've hung out with both out there... but just what I witnessed when I was wit Sccit in LA I can confirm what Sccit is sayin

Mat

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2024, 01:13:56 AM »
Snoops Best era 1999 to 2006

phatj

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2024, 06:17:27 AM »
Death row era wasn't his best? Crazy

Snoops Best era 1999 to 2006

HighEyeCue

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2024, 05:26:35 AM »

you have to realize he might have started to listen to Snoop during that era...Nostalgia goes a long way

The following users thanked this post: phatj

Mat

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2024, 02:50:18 AM »
I rushed my reply what i meant to say was Snoops best era 1992-1994
Then 1999-2006