Author Topic: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread  (Read 811 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 03:12:43 PM »
okay.. but for the 4th time, what did he say about them that was Hit them Up level shocking??

::) Oh geez

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 11:18:51 PM »
::) Oh geez

People are retards man they can't explain anything.  They can only give you a link.  Nobody can say, "Oh, you see, what 2pac said was controversial because he said he fucced Biggies wife, and he called him a fat troll, and he also said that Mob Deep had sickle cell and he also details like old stories of how he used to let Biggie sleep on his couch but then Big started copying his style."  If it was today they could only give you a link to the 2pac video.  That's all they know how to do.

^^nobody is capable of doing that level of explanation in 2024.   They are just like "duhh, duhhh".  Maybe they never were, and maybe that's why I'm a successful English teacher because I actually took a fuccing typing class in 8th grade for half a semester and I can put two sentences together of explanation

Which qualifies me to be the only functioning English teacher around--no joke.

If you don't believe me listen to old school cats like Marv Levy or John Wooden, or Marty Shottenheimer.  All 3 of those coaches were actually also English teachers.  Like as highschool coaches they also taught English.  They grew up in a literate time in America when people actually read books for Entertainment instead of Tic Toc videos and they couid articulate themselves.  Go listen to one of those guys talk and you will learn how English is supposed to sound.  Their interviews are all over the net. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 07:04:55 AM »
People are retards man they can't explain anything.  They can only give you a link.  Nobody can say, "Oh, you see, what 2pac said was controversial because he said he fucced Biggies wife, and he called him a fat troll, and he also said that Mob Deep had sickle cell and he also details like old stories of how he used to let Biggie sleep on his couch but then Big started copying his style."  If it was today they could only give you a link to the 2pac video.  That's all they know how to do.

^^nobody is capable of doing that level of explanation in 2024.   They are just like "duhh, duhhh".  Maybe they never were, and maybe that's why I'm a successful English teacher because I actually took a fuccing typing class in 8th grade for half a semester and I can put two sentences together of explanation

If you don't believe me listen to old school cats like Marv Levy or John Wooden, or Marty Shottenheimer.  All 3 of those coaches were actually also English teachers.  Like as highschool coaches they also taught English.  They grew up in a literate time in America when people actually read books for Entertainment instead of Tic Toc videos and they couid articulate themselves.  Go listen to one of those guys talk and you will learn how English is supposed to sound.  Their interviews are all over the net.

Again, why are you so hung up in having people tell you what Katt Williams thinks about different celebrities. Why do you care???  Stop contributing to the female gossip shit.

mtbsm

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 07:55:04 AM »
Episode 10: Suge tells us how Dre had the letter W tatoo'd on each butt cheek. Tune in!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 07:58:46 AM »
Again, why are you so hung up in having people tell you what Katt Williams thinks about different celebrities. Why do you care???  Stop contributing to the female gossip shit.

Because I have nothing better to do to be honest

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 08:03:56 AM »
Dropping this as a compilation...if any of you know Suge Knight - get him to comment.

Dr. Dre and Friends - Detoxin' Ain't Easy E.P. (Death Row Records and Aftermath Entertainment Compilation)

T.I. - Hi Ain't (Detox Reference)
Rain - If It Ain't Dre (Detox Reference) (Featuring T.I. in Writing Capacity)
Kobe - Swanglin'g Anglin'g (Detox Reference)
Bishop Lamont ft. Kobe - Rain (Demo) (Detox E.P./L.P. 1)
Makaveli The Don - Against All Odds (Uncensored)
Dr. Dre (Detox E.P. Cadence) ft. R. Kelly - Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Retail Demo Version)
The D.O.C. - Rain In Thru In' (Pimpin' Ain't Easy Reference Track)

PRICE: $2,000

EMAIL: media@ucia.gov

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 08:08:26 AM »
Unknown Death Row Records Facts:

8 Tracks were done for the Mac Shawn and Soopafly EP - 6 before calling it quits.

Tha Realest is Tupac Amaru Shakur.

John Hyland - the Death Row Records webmaster - beat up Petey Pablo - the Death Row Recording artist in 2004.

Lakey The Kidd was paid to snitch on Death Row Records by the federal agents but it didn't go through.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2024, 08:42:47 AM »
Unknown Death Row Records Facts:

8 Tracks were done for the Mac Shawn and Soopafly EP - 6 before calling it quits.

Tha Realest is Tupac Amaru Shakur.

John Hyland - the Death Row Records webmaster - beat up Petey Pablo - the Death Row Recording artist in 2004.

Lakey The Kidd was paid to snitch on Death Row Records by the federal agents but it didn't go through.

well, 2Pac was the realest

the realest rapper ever

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2024, 08:47:02 AM »
Dropping this as a compilation...if any of you know Suge Knight - get him to comment.

Dr. Dre and Friends - Detoxin' Ain't Easy E.P. (Death Row Records and Aftermath Entertainment Compilation)

T.I. - Hi Ain't (Detox Reference)
Rain - If It Ain't Dre (Detox Reference) (Featuring T.I. in Writing Capacity)
Kobe - Swanglin'g Anglin'g (Detox Reference)
Bishop Lamont ft. Kobe - Rain (Demo) (Detox E.P./L.P. 1)
Makaveli The Don - Against All Odds (Uncensored)
Dr. Dre (Detox E.P. Cadence) ft. R. Kelly - Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Retail Demo Version)
The D.O.C. - Rain In Thru In' (Pimpin' Ain't Easy Reference Track)

PRICE: $2,000

EMAIL: media@ucia.gov

I sent over 2 racks homie I hope you received it.  And tell Suge to stop fuccin round with Katt Williams.  Next Episode I wanna hear him go in on Danny Boy instead of Dre and Snoop

jman91331

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024, 02:17:08 PM »
I always wondered why you type like you a crip, ain't you from overseas or some shit? A word to the wise, that gangbanging shit ain't nothing to play with.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2024, 05:59:57 PM »
I always wondered why you type like you a crip, ain't you from overseas or some shit? A word to the wise, that gangbanging shit ain't nothing to play with.

this post took me back.... I forgot how big net bangin' was on this forum back in the past

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 12:51:57 AM »

-he said cedric the entertainer is a fraud and called him a fat seal who steals jokes and detailed a bit he stole from him

-he said steve harvey is a country bumpkin who was forced to host a game show because no one in hollywood wants to hire him for a movie since he can’t speak properly

-he said ricky smiley was lying about being the original actor who was supposed to play the pimp in friday after next and katt thought he was such a clown that he put a clause in his contract saying he would never be in the same movie as ricky unless he was wearing a dress, which happened in first sunday

-he said kevin hart is an unfunny industry plant who doesn’t put anyone on unless they are on his payroll and then he took kevin harts ex-wife on the road with him to perform

-he said harvey weinstein offered to suck his dick

-he said the pimp on friday after next was supposed to get raped in the bathroom scene but that he refused to do the movie unless they wrote that scene off the script (cube later denied this)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2024, 08:35:43 AM »

-he said cedric the entertainer is a fraud and called him a fat seal who steals jokes and detailed a bit he stole from him

-he said steve harvey is a country bumpkin who was forced to host a game show because no one in hollywood wants to hire him for a movie since he can’t speak properly

-he said ricky smiley was lying about being the original actor who was supposed to play the pimp in friday after next and katt thought he was such a clown that he put a clause in his contract saying he would never be in the same movie as ricky unless he was wearing a dress, which happened in first sunday

-he said kevin hart is an unfunny industry plant who doesn’t put anyone on unless they are on his payroll and then he took kevin harts ex-wife on the road with him to perform

-he said harvey weinstein offered to suck his dick

-he said the pimp on friday after next was supposed to get raped in the bathroom scene but that he refused to do the movie unless they wrote that scene off the script (cube later denied this)

Finally

...I still don't think it's much though to fuss over though

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
Finally

:ohwell:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2024, 07:41:59 PM »
Finally

Neither did any of us but you didn’t believe it and kept begging for the info.