Author Topic: All Eyez On Me 19 Leftover Tracks [Breakdown]  (Read 794 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: All Eyez On Me 19 Leftover Tracks [Breakdown]
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 12:31:04 AM »
that was brutal :snoop:

in fact there are very few remixes that I prefer over the OG versions

I don't know homie, it would take me some time to analyze side by side to see which joints were actually remixes but all those Pac posthumous albums were very well done I think they just ran out of material when they got to Eminem.

I don't have time to do them all, but check this out..

1.  OG "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" vs. R U Still Down "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto"
2.  OG "R U Still Down" vs. Album Version
3.  OG "Hell for a Hustler" vs. album Version "Hell for A Hustler"
4.  OG "Baby Don't Cry" vs. album version single "Baby Don't Cry"
5.  OG "Changes" vs. remixed hit song "Changes" from Greatest Hits
6.  OG "Breathin" vs. Remixed "Breathin"
7.  OG "Until the End of Time" vs. Remixed "Until the End of Time" (the hook is better on the single)

Don't have time to do more right now but so far I don't think you can deny the ones above
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 04:27:50 AM »
I don't know homie, it would take me some time to analyze side by side to see which joints were actually remixes but all those Pac posthumous albums were very well done I think they just ran out of material when they got to Eminem.

I don't have time to do them all, but check this out..

1.  OG "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" vs. R U Still Down "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto"
2.  OG "R U Still Down" vs. Album Version
3.  OG "Hell for a Hustler" vs. album Version "Hell for A Hustler"
4.  OG "Baby Don't Cry" vs. album version single "Baby Don't Cry"
5.  OG "Changes" vs. remixed hit song "Changes" from Greatest Hits
6.  OG "Breathin" vs. Remixed "Breathin"
7.  OG "Until the End of Time" vs. Remixed "Until the End of Time" (the hook is better on the single)

Don't have time to do more right now but so far I don't think you can deny the ones above

yeah off the top of the head I remember "Hell for a Hustler" and "Breathin" remixes being dope...I also liked "Military Minds"

in fact I am going to revesit those posthumous albums...there is nothing else interesting going on these days anyway

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
yeah off the top of the head I remember "Hell for a Hustler" and "Breathin" remixes being dope...I also liked "Military Minds"

in fact I am going to revesit those posthumous albums...there is nothing else interesting going on these days anyway

yeah revisit the official posthumous releases they all went platinum, were really successful critically and commercially.  They didn't start to lose steam until Better Dayz that's when they started kind of running low on material.

But there were fuckin bombz being dropped on those albums like "Last Onez Left" which I went and checked is pretty much the same as the original but they unnecassarily seem to have had the Outlawz go back in and redo their verses.  That was an unnecassary decision because if you still essentially have the same exact song, why not keep the original to keep the integrity intact??

But "Last Ones Left" is just explosive!!  That's one of the biggest gems of all the posthumous Pac albums.  "WESTSIDE IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!!!! WESTSIDE IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!!!! DEATH ROW IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!!! DEATH ROW IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!! OUTLAWZ IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!! OUTLAWZ IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!!"

If that shit don't get you hype then you must be one of these triple jabbed and boosted mask wearing zombies driving around.  That banger came out more than 4 damn years after Pac it came out in early 2001 on Until the End of Times and still destroys anything out there.

So anyway there are so many gems, but especially listen to the remixed ones I mentioned above.  They turned just leftover studio stuff into timeless bangers.  I've always been a supporter of these 3 official posthumous releases

-R U Still Down
-Still I Rise
-Until the End of Time

These 3 are QUALITY albums that were great the day they dropped and still great today.  Among the top 5 albums that came out in the years they were released.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 07:26:19 AM »
yeah revisit the official posthumous releases they all went platinum, were really successful critically and commercially.  They didn't start to lose steam until Better Dayz that's when they started kind of running low on material.

But there were fuckin bombz being dropped on those albums like "Last Onez Left" which I went and checked is pretty much the same as the original but they unnecassarily seem to have had the Outlawz go back in and redo their verses.  That was an unnecassary decision because if you still essentially have the same exact song, why not keep the original to keep the integrity intact??

But "Last Ones Left" is just explosive!!  That's one of the biggest gems of all the posthumous Pac albums.  "WESTSIDE IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!!!! WESTSIDE IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!!!! DEATH ROW IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!!! DEATH ROW IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!! OUTLAWZ IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!! OUTLAWZ IN THIS MUTHERFUCKER!!!"

If that shit don't get you hype then you must be one of these triple jabbed and boosted mask wearing zombies driving around.  That banger came out more than 4 damn years after Pac it came out in early 2001 on Until the End of Times and still destroys anything out there.

So anyway there are so many gems, but especially listen to the remixed ones I mentioned above.  They turned just leftover studio stuff into timeless bangers.  I've always been a supporter of these 3 official posthumous releases

-R U Still Down
-Still I Rise
-Until the End of Time

These 3 are QUALITY albums that were great the day they dropped and still great today.  Among the top 5 albums that came out in the years they were released.

I went through a few of Pacs posthumous releases

I like R U Still Down, it had a lot of Pac tracks that were before he came to Death Row...in fact they all might have been pre Death Row

Stiil I Rise a couple of tracks really stood out to me Secretz Of War and Hell 4 a Hustler...both remixes of course...whole album is dope though

Until The End Of Time and Better Dayz I need to run back and listen to

hitsaw

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2024, 05:05:45 AM »

-R U Still Down
-Still I Rise
-Until the End of Time

Agree about those 3 albums.