Author Topic: JASONMARTIN AKA PROBLEM & DJ QUIK - CHUPACABRA (New Album Coming Soon)  (Read 4381 times)

Matty

so Quik has a production credit on 7/17 tracks, hopefully he mixed the whole thing.

heisenberg

Cassette is already almost sold out according to Problem. Vinyl coming Friday so who knows maybe CD next..

the empire support told me cds will be an RSD exclusive, i dont understand cause RSD was last month so next year ?

teecee

so Quik has a production credit on 7/17 tracks, hopefully he mixed the whole thing.
and a few are interludes…

Matty

New preview of one of the Quik joints on IG - TWO HI (Waves) dropping Friday. This one is the classic Quik sound, we eating 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
New preview of one of the Quik joints on IG - TWO HI (Waves) dropping Friday. This one is the classic Quik sound, we eating 8)

Oh yes, i do like the sound of this!  I hope there is actual rapping on it and not just an interlude or people talking over it.  This is what I wanted the whole album to sound like.  Why can't he release an album with 16 tracks that sound just like this, instant hit.  This is the classic Quik sound!

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Dwax-187

Can you post the IG?

Matty

The following users thanked this post: OG Snoopaveli, Marco, Dwax-187

Dwax-187

here's the audio https://fromsmash.com/wL1DXv4khc-bt

Sounds good!  Im getting that Rhythmalism vibe  8)

The following users thanked this post: Matty

dnjp4life

here's the audio https://fromsmash.com/wL1DXv4khc-bt

Sounds promising.  When is the album due to drop?

BJV

New track drops today at midnight  8)

Sounds promising.  When is the album due to drop?

June 7th

Flipside45

The following users thanked this post: teecee, BJV, Matty, Dwax-187

teecee

As soon as it came on, I loved it.  Beautiful production…more typical of Quik for sure.

I loved Rosecrans and the production was varied…hopefully we see that on this album. My favourite track on Rosecrans wasn’t typical Quik production…just a quality song: You Are Everything.

When Quik goes the soul sample route he’s amazing (Black Friday also) so I hope to see him do that on this album.

teecee

Sccit

As soon as it came on, I loved it.  Beautiful production…more typical of Quik for sure.

I loved Rosecrans and the production was varied…hopefully we see that on this album. My favourite track on Rosecrans wasn’t typical Quik production…just a quality song: You Are Everything.

When Quik goes the soul sample route he’s amazing (Black Friday also) so I hope to see him do that on this album.

rosecrans is arguable a classic

Dwax-187

TWO HI (WAVES) (feat. Channel Tres, Free Nationals & George Clinton) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j87jv4zy8mjmcag/TWO_HI_%2528WAVES%2529_%2528feat._Channel_Tres%252C_Free_Nationals_%2526_George_Clinton%2529.mp3/file

Enjoy !

Some classic Quik production!  8) 8)

Looking forward to this for a good summer album.  This plus DPG, Im set.