Author Topic: THA DOGG POUND - WE ALL WE GOT (Official Discussion)  (Read 17295 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: THA DOGG POUND - WE ALL WE GOT (New Album 5/31)
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2024, 02:25:42 PM »
I know it’s not a charity or as easy but I would like Snoop to put together a Lady of Rage album on Deathrow.

She missed out back in the day and kind of not really into the game anymore now but hearing her verse on Who Da Hardest, I think a 10 Tracks album with some dope producers & features (Rapsody, Kendrick, Crooked I, Kurupt) would be nice.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Jay_J

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2024, 02:54:18 PM »
After first listening to the whole album, only track i feel is "Grown Up" and its still not a 10/10 song for me. Rest is ordinary and disapointing to me. First of all, songs are too pop, mix is too loud and harsh.

Im not surprised because snoop suddenly decided to release a dogg pound album after dr. Dre steal the show with new eminem album announcement in jimmy kimmel show. Daz even ssaid snoop called them and they recorded the whole album in a few days. So this is not a planned, good cooked, well served dinner. This is a fucking fast food.

Jay_J

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2024, 03:08:40 PM »
And what i dont understand is battlecat making live streams and play lots of beats he did, they all sounds fucking dope. Then he comes up with a wack choice like "imma dogg".. what about other real bangers??? I dont understand Cat.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2024, 04:19:24 PM »
And what i dont understand is battlecat making live streams and play lots of beats he did, they all sounds fucking dope. Then he comes up with a wack choice like "imma dogg".. what about other real bangers??? I dont understand Cat.

that’s not his choice on what beats they pick from him

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2024, 04:22:37 PM »
After first listening to the whole album, only track i feel is "Grown Up" and its still not a 10/10 song for me. Rest is ordinary and disapointing to me. First of all, songs are too pop, mix is too loud and harsh.

Im not surprised because snoop suddenly decided to release a dogg pound album after dr. Dre steal the show with new eminem album announcement in jimmy kimmel show. Daz even ssaid snoop called them and they recorded the whole album in a few days. So this is not a planned, good cooked, well served dinner. This is a fucking fast food.

this is why dre doesn’t wana release missionary

snoop doesn’t understand the concept of taking your time and creating art that will last

and his marketing strategies of spreading himself thin by releasing a bunch of shit back to back to back is just senseless

3 singles in 3 weeks leading up to the album .. a random solo single wit premo that came n went….

just unconcentrated

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2024, 06:13:03 PM »

a random solo single wit premo that came n went….

I agree with this. I really liked that tracc but which project was it for? It didn't seem to promote anything. They did a video and everything...to what end?  ???

EDIT: Same with that Danny Boy song. I swear they finish a song in the studio, have somebody take out their phone while they're in the studio finishing up the mix, record a video in 15 mins, put it on YouTube a couple hours later after editing. And don't tie it to any larger project. It's baffling.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 06:38:00 PM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: THA DOGG POUND - WE ALL WE GOT (Official Discussion)
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2024, 06:15:17 PM »
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

This album is good, best have heard from Daz & Kurupt in years.

All these years they have been in a limbo.

Snoop got them back working, focused and touring. Nothing but kudos to him for that.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Dwax-187

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2024, 06:17:32 PM »

this is why dre doesn’t wana release missionary

snoop doesn’t understand the concept of taking your time and creating art that will last

and his marketing strategies of spreading himself thin by releasing a bunch of shit back to back to back is just senseless

3 singles in 3 weeks leading up to the album .. a random solo single wit premo that came n went….

just unconcentrated

I think Missionary can still happen, they are still pushing the Gin & Juice drink so maybe it's part of it. It is a fact that the Eminem album killed the hype for anything Snoop & Dre has to offer. Even Dre seems more excited about it.

phatj

« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2024, 06:23:49 PM »
Who's the hardest? Is the best joint, snoop verse is the highlight of the whole album.

Sccit

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2024, 07:20:28 PM »
I agree with this. I really liked that tracc but which project was it for? It didn't seem to promote anything. They did a video and everything...to what end?  ???

EDIT: Same with that Danny Boy song. I swear they finish a song in the studio, have somebody take out their phone while they're in the studio finishing up the mix, record a video in 15 mins, put it on YouTube a couple hours later after editing. And don't tie it to any larger project. It's baffling.

yea the danny boy track the warren g track

just unconcentraded efforts .. no bueno

doggfather

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2024, 09:25:24 PM »
Is it out?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dwax-187

« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2024, 09:37:50 PM »
Is it out?!?!

Yessir, 12 am your time zone.  Giving it a first spin.

The following users thanked this post: doggfather

Dwax-187

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2024, 09:55:30 PM »
Who's the hardest? Is the best joint, snoop verse is the highlight of the whole album.

First impression…
Good beats overall, loving the Rick Rock tracks and the Jelly Roll.  Not a lot of substance lyrically… except the last track.  Dpgc killed it on the Premo track. The hardest is Rage and RBX and Kurupt comes with that vintage style.  This song will be on repeat.

Very fast tempo and short songs - 3 mins around or less.  This has a rushed feeling, lots of tracks about parties, clubs, after parties, etc. 

doggfather

« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2024, 11:23:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz