Author Topic: Annoying attention whores...  (Read 479 times)

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Annoying attention whores...
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 11:29:55 PM »
Allegations, allegations, with no evidence what so ever. Just to inform you, this is my one and only user id. Yes, I've had different ones before, but never two at the same time. So next time you make an argument, please be sure you know what the fuck it is you're talking about.  8) You don't wanna get punked again, do you? And then knowing you, PUSSY OUT eh? 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 11:31:51 PM »
Allegations, allegations, with no evidence what so ever. Just to inform you, this is my one and only user id. Yes, I've had different ones before, but never two at the same time. So next time you make an argument, please be sure you know what the fuck it is you're talking about.  8) You don't wanna get punked again, do you? And then knowing you, PUSSY OUT eh? 8)

what about R O > > Y and PimpinAintEazy??? fuckin retard its a waste of time talking to u..ur history, so fuck off ::) And please refrain from being my nuts from now on, can you do that?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 11:36:10 PM »
HAHA LMAO @ you trying to use my lines against me. Nice try PUSSY. If you weren't on my nuts you wouldn't be chasing me all over the board and posting on everything that has to do with me. You love getting my attention. BTW... you yourself admitted that it wasn't me in that pic.... everyone knows that.... but I have a real pic of you and YOU ARE ONE UGLY MOFO.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2003, 03:10:09 AM »
bitching about or rising to them gives them power? dont u see that?

Yup Krimson...dont even gratify with an answer.

You guys mostly have some real ideas and intellignece esp when lot of you in your early teens...i respect that..but some of this beef is strictly personal and pointless sometimes on here.

No offense just my view.

pe@ce

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2003, 12:19:44 PM »
bitching about or rising to them gives them power? dont u see that?

Yup Krimson...dont even gratify with an answer.

You guys mostly have some real ideas and intellignece esp when lot of you in your early teens...i respect that..but some of this beef is strictly personal and pointless sometimes on here.

No offense just my view.

pe@ce

K  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2003, 12:38:59 PM »
right.. i'm locking this one...

and will do a 'jome' 2nite.. ;)

plus u know i'm likin that ban button today... dont go celebrating if someone goes.. coz u could be next... u know from the past i'd ban my own mother if she pissed me off...