Author Topic: above the law... just a pic i took  (Read 1464 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:above the law... just a pic i took
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2003, 05:44:16 AM »
^^ u need the toss it up card sleeve single cd? (aussie 3 track) for your pac collection? got 2 of them still sealed ova here.

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2003, 05:46:11 AM »
Actually i need a couple of albums from the guy you got in your sig. 4-Tay is tha shit, im REALLY loving him lately. REALLY.

Yeah, 4-Tay's dope. I've only got Don't Fight The Feelin' and Off Parole. Passed up the chance to get a couple of others a few years back and now wish I hadn't, 'cause his stuff is hard to find in the UK.

I got 4 Tha Hard Way and I gotta say the album is mad dope. Actually sounds the same as Off parole but theproduction is even crispier and there are a couple of really fast songs, one with Lil Fly and one with Franky Jay, both really pumping. The best songs are with E40 and MP and a solo called One Nite.

I also heard that Gangsta Gumbo is surprisingly good, sounding really up to date. but the albums between Hard way and gumbo lack a lot in production and in 4Tays delivery too.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 05:47:04 AM by Siberian Wolf »

newbee

• Lil Geezy
  • U_d0wn)?
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2003, 07:38:04 AM »
Talking about collections..

nice^<a href="http://mitglied.lycos.de/doubleog/sss.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://mitglied.lycos.de/doubleog/sss.swf</a>

asdasda

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2003, 09:26:39 AM »
^^ u need the toss it up card sleeve single cd? (aussie 3 track) for your pac collection? got 2 of them still sealed ova here.
Naw i dont collect card sleeve's, but thanx anyway.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2003, 10:01:16 AM »
Nice collection Overseer, Isnt the Uncle Sam's Curse album very rare?
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2003, 10:04:33 AM »
yup!  8)

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2003, 01:08:30 PM »
Damn Overseer, your shit is like that? Hahaha good shit homeboy. And what's Tonio, no offense taken, but  unlike Daz, I don't need to ask for music (since I have all the music and shit related to my group, like Mz. Kilo's album that would rip any female MC right now on the gangsta tip, I just want the cover-art. It would be simple to call Ruthless and Tommy Boy, but since one label has folded and is a  straight-up dance label now and Warner/AOL owns the rights to all their "urban product" and the other one has been runned down into the ground, getting that type of shit is next to impossible.  :(

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2003, 01:57:29 PM »
black superman....

originally stolen from some guys sig on dpgc2g forum.. sometime last week.. lucky i saved it eh? ;)

i'd never seen it till then

« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 01:58:05 PM by Overseer »

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2003, 02:05:54 PM »
black superman....

originally stolen from some guys sig on dpgc2g forum.. sometime last week.. lucky i saved it eh? ;)

i'd never seen it till then

Thanks doggy, all I have is a tattered cassette single cover, which has almost 10 years of wear and tear.

One

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2003, 01:13:51 AM »
Looks like me and Seer got the same ATL collection.  Mine looks exactly the same.   ;)  Good shit Seer.  Thanks for that Black Superman cover.  My first time seeing it also.  

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Rudki

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2003, 08:55:05 AM »
yea overseer took that from my sig  ;D

but i found it on ebay lol

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2003, 08:56:36 AM »
hahaha

8)

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
Re: above the law... just a pic i took
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »
unfortunately all the pics are dead. would be cool if ya could upload them again, i wanna see what's missing in my collection ;D

here's a picture of my atl cds. i got a lot of 12"s too, but i was to lazy to make a picture of all the shit..

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 02:48:48 PM by dirdee »

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2007, 10:55:16 AM »
I got the 12" cover for the Kalifornia EP, I don't know why but I kind of like the Radio edit of Kalifornia much better, and listening to 'Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust' is always dope, such a sick beat.

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »
does any1 know what album Pistol Grip Pump is on by Above The Law?
WEST UP