Author Topic: above the law... just a pic i took  (Read 1463 times)

AboveTheLaw

Re: above the law... just a pic i took
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
does any1 know what album Pistol Grip Pump is on by Above The Law?

Everyone always thinks it's by Above The Law, I guess the vocals sound a bit similar to Cold187 but much more hyped and aggressive. That song is on 'Hip Hopera' by an artist named 'Volume 10', I got that album off eBay.

Rudki

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 04:19:14 PM »
Ah.. i remember this thread

whats up with ATL's forum on the website? its not working anymore???

I see Hutch is out...looking RIPPED

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 07:36:20 PM »
does any1 know what album Pistol Grip Pump is on by Above The Law?

Everyone always thinks it's by Above The Law, I guess the vocals sound a bit similar to Cold187 but much more hyped and aggressive. That song is on 'Hip Hopera' by an artist named 'Volume 10', I got that album off eBay.

lmao, i'm dissapointed
WEST UP

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 07:32:45 AM »
aint there a vsop single? that shit was pretty big.

atl is possibly my favorite group but i wouldnt spend all the money to get all the singles and shit. the albums are enough for me although i wouldnt mind getting another copy of uncle sams curse if i could get it cheap.

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »
aint there a vsop single? that shit was pretty big.

atl is possibly my favorite group but i wouldnt spend all the money to get all the singles and shit. the albums are enough for me although i wouldnt mind getting another copy of uncle sams curse if i could get it cheap.

Yeah, the  12" B-Side of VSOP has a remix version with some new drums and sounds added on it, sounds pretty dope.

You said Uncle Sam's Curse was your fourth favorite, what's the top three?

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
1 chronic
2 death certificate
3 regulate
4 uncle sams curse

its my 4th favorite album, favorite above the law album. shits like the perfect album...

Yeah, the  12" B-Side of VSOP has a remix version with some new drums and sounds added on it, sounds pretty dope.

anybody got an mp3 of it? itd be sick if someone came up with a zip folder of all they b sides, instrumentals, and remixes...

whats on the black superman single?

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
whats on the black superman single?

ashes to ashes, dust to dust and pimp clinic anthem

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »
prolly too big to show in thread... might interest someone ;)

http://www.rollinondubs.net/overseer/vinyl/ATLStuff.jpg

reupped...

since this i've got almost all the 12"s too.. should take pics sometime

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 03:41:31 PM »

anybody got an mp3 of it? itd be sick if someone came up with a zip folder of all they b sides, instrumentals, and remixes...

I'll record the Vinyl and upload the songs when I got the time, I gotta first edit about 100 hours of audio and video before I can get to that. :)  if anyone else can do the same for any of their other singles it would be much appreciated.

As for the Black Superman Single, the songs that Dirdee listed above are those from the 'Kalifornia' EP. The 'Black Superman' 12" contains the Radio Edit, Album Version, Instrumental, & also 'Uncle Sam's Curse' (Track 09 of the Album, same title). However I believe they called that track 'Capitol Punishment'

We Fly High

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 04:09:46 PM »

reupped...

will you trade/sell ATL uncle sams curse LP?

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 07:40:02 PM »

I'll record the Vinyl and upload the songs when I got the time, I gotta first edit about 100 hours of audio and video before I can get to that. :)  if anyone else can do the same for any of their other singles it would be much appreciated.

As for the Black Superman Single, the songs that Dirdee listed above are those from the 'Kalifornia' EP. The 'Black Superman' 12" contains the Radio Edit, Album Version, Instrumental, & also 'Uncle Sam's Curse' (Track 09 of the Album, same title). However I believe they called that track 'Capitol Punishment'
I LOVE YOU :o...

actually i have pimp clinic and ashes to ashes. both dope songs never knew that's where they were from. Capitol Punishments a cool title for it actually. i love that track especially the first time they sort of switch up the beat and kmg says they handed out the murder raps, they shakin suckers like craps.

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

you're right, i mixed it up. i would love to get the vsop remx. i got the 12" but no turntable, lol

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »

reupped...

will you trade/sell ATL uncle sams curse LP?

not a chance! took years to find copies

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2007, 03:56:30 AM »
Ok, that's all i've got. Still missin the Black Superman 12" and the Kalifornia CD-Single (the one on the picture is only the promo version without the bonus cuts). Ah, and the ATL Crime Files...

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »
dayum u got loads a shit!

tell you what hutch productions you might be missing.. unless you ain't laid em out... the HWA albums..

whats that one in the bottom right?