Author Topic: above the law... just a pic i took  (Read 1459 times)

Re: above the law... just a pic i took
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 03:14:52 PM »
you got all the albums hutch produced for?  i know made in america, smile now die later, it's on, villain in black he had beats on.

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 10:59:19 PM »
you got all the albums hutch produced for?  i know made in america, smile now die later, it's on, villain in black he had beats on.

i've got the albums you mentioned, but i haven't got all albums they are featured on (there's to much bullshit so i only collect them as mp3). we had a list with all hutch produced tracks and atl features @ the abvdlaw board, but it's dead now and damon x disappeared...

@seer
that's a movie with hutch (very bad)

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
ah shit i meant bottom left.. yeah i got that movie.. cant even watch more than 10 mins lol

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 12:52:20 AM »
ah shit i meant bottom left.. yeah i got that movie.. cant even watch more than 10 mins lol

yeah, it's horrible, haha. on the bottom left that's gentry & mr. kane - gangstarock. x-over stuff. i never really listened to it, that's not my style, but i had the chance to get it cheap and the cover's tight for my kokane collection, lol. kokane produced some tracks on that album too. i can hook you up with it.

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2007, 05:14:49 AM »

i've got the albums you mentioned, but i haven't got all albums they are featured on (there's to much bullshit so i only collect them as mp3). we had a list with all hutch produced tracks and atl features @ the abvdlaw board, but it's dead now and damon x disappeared...

@seer
that's a movie with hutch (very bad)
yeah didnt they have a track on that shitty ass too gangsta for the radio album?

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2007, 05:58:49 AM »
Yeah, "Everywhere we go", good track. Hutch and KMG both come dope 8)