Author Topic: Method Man Calls Snoop 'One Of The Worst Rap Actors In The Game Right Now'  (Read 1243 times)

Hydro

• 'G'
I agree with Meth 100%. Snoop is not a good actor. And who cares if Method Man said that, it's just critisizm. Snoop's role in "Baby Boy" was funny as hell to me tho. He was trying to act real hard on being this serious bad guy but it just wasn't workin for him.

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download

The Watcher

meth musta been high cuz he forgot to mention snoops music sucks now 2 ;D

lol.. this line could be interpreted as though:

"He's a personality," Meth said. "He's like ODB. Even though he keeps f---ing up, there's somebody out there who wants to see him."

Meth is dead right, but I wonder why he says it before they'll be working together.. and not after.

meth wants snoop to step his game up for this movie, obviously
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop should make a diss song against Meth. I cant believe he said that.

PLANT

:o

"He's a personality," Meth said. "He's like ODB. Even though he keeps f---ing up, there's somebody out there who wants to see him."

I think its a little harsh to be comparing Snoop to ODB dont you ???
Snoops had a much better career than MethodMan so its kinda odd that he says Snoop keeps "fucking up".

platinumk777

:o

I think its a little harsh to be comparing Snoop to ODB dont you ???
Snoops had a much better career than MethodMan so its kinda odd that he says Snoop keeps "fucking up".

Seriously... Meth went way over his head on this one. He should learn to keep some things to himself.

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
I agree with meth, but I think he is kinda jealous because snoop is getting so much movie roles offered to him. Honestly Snoop has a better career than Method Man so i don't know what he is talking about. Method only had one good album. Snoop worked with Ben Stiller,Denzel Washington etc. Don't be surprised if Snoop does a better job than him in the movie.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Jome

Get your head outta your asses !!
Snoop isn't Denzel, even if some of yall think they're pretty close.  ::)

And oh: Method is more consistant than Snoop, both as actor and artist.

pappy

i would love to see snoop diss method man over this cuz method man would breaking that skinny ass joke of rapper in half with one verse.  meth would be on some next level shit an  snoop would be spittin yo fo shizzle// u no long my nizzle//yo im a disgrace as a crip// an a wannabe pimp//  but i did have on hot album// but now im some bum........ fo shizzle nizzle kizzle in da dizlle tizzle pizzle riddle.  snoop use the word album in his rhyme tho,  that word is a lil advance for him snoops still on one sylable rhyming

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
i would love to see snoop diss method man over this cuz method man would breaking that skinny ass joke of rapper in half with one verse.  meth would be on some next level shit an  snoop would be spittin yo fo shizzle// u no long my nizzle//yo im a disgrace as a crip// an a wannabe pimp//  but i did have on hot album// but now im some bum........ fo shizzle nizzle kizzle in da dizlle tizzle pizzle riddle.  snoop use the word album in his rhyme tho,  that word is a lil advance for him snoops still on one sylable rhyming

seems to be you need to listen to a snoop song OTHER than beautiful

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

I got love for Snoop but Method Man would destroy him

pappy

WAIT U MEAN SNOOP HAS SONGS OTHER THAN BEAUTILFUL WELL GEE WILLECKERS

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
snoop ain't good at acting, but neither is meth and he should've kept his mouth shut, and snoops career and rapping are MUCH better than method mans.

pappy

yes snoop's has had a more sucessful career but method man aint to far behind.  Are you guys forgettn wu-tang clothing company.  c'mon method is man is right up there with snoop.  an method man is a MUCH BETTER RAPPER THAN SNOOP HAS EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE.   ya'll acting like meth has never even gone gold on an album

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
like i said, i love meth so im not gonna take a side in this shit. but meth aint really a better rapper than snoop... not when snoop is at his prime.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Seriously... Meth went way over his head on this one. He should learn to keep some things to himself.

Yeah, he should have shut his mouth and maybee talked to Snoop about it, insted of going out and talkin to mtv...
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010