Author Topic: Techs reflections on getting a new job  (Read 955 times)

Jamal420

Re:Techs reflections on getting a new job
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2003, 10:22:16 AM »
LMAO @ this faggot bragging about 14 hours a week. What a fuckin puss. He is like "papa you give me the honor to work in your mighty gracious 7-11. for the love of krishna papa you are the best daddy of them all". Fuckin puss stop actin like your measly 14 hours are anything

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2003, 03:58:08 PM »
Cook, cut chicken, work the grill, its a restaurant

LMFMAO...perfect job for a faghan  :D

I get paid 8.50/hr and 14/ hrs per week cuz I put in good 6 hours work...beat that "King", at the same time making money selling bud and my "ebay business".  No wonder ur such a bitter lil fuck, little fuck.

$8.50 an hour, 14 hours a week?  LMFAO!!

45 Hours a week buddy, thats how real men work, of course, youre a pathetic Kashmiri hindu, so what would u know about being a real man.

Oh, and I bet I got more cash in my fuckin bank account that your family has, but its a stupid thing to argue about, so Ill leave it to you and the rest of the 12 year olds at your stupid community college

And verbalassaulta, whats up with Niagara?

real SLAVE men work 45 hours a week...lol idiot, have a happy time slogging at ur minimum wage shit while I work smart and eazy AND make money on da side.. 8) PLUS I got school right now, dipshit. When Ill be ur age best believe Ill be working half ur hours and double ur pay, faghan 8)

Hey verbal I know U aint sweating this fat faggot at Niagra, this is the typa dude that eats his paychecks away, I cant wait till I hear that u bashed his fat face in  :D

Oh and Faghan#2, do U even have a job to speak for? Thats what I thought retard. ::) I got two jobs at the moment,(the second is an online tutoring job, 5-10 hours/week) U aint at my level foo. Now go and find some other forum to net-bang on.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2003, 04:20:56 PM by Triton Quake »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2003, 08:28:50 PM »
what would $8.50 canadian be in american money ? cuz i make just about that at my job now......and 45 hours a week, man i'm not to familiar with labor laws in canada but in the US (or california at least) anything over 40 hours is 1.5 x your regular pay rate and an extra break . i hope you get at least some kinda benefits cuz your just overworking yourself right there

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2003, 10:05:36 PM »
what would $8.50 canadian be in american money ? cuz i make just about that at my job now......and 45 hours a week, man i'm not to familiar with labor laws in canada but in the US (or california at least) anything over 40 hours is 1.5 x your regular pay rate and an extra break . i hope you get at least some kinda benefits cuz your just overworking yourself right there

over 40 hours is overtime, time and a half.

and if you convert 8.50 canadian, you would get about 6.50 American. Althought, keep in consideration differences in inflation and living conditions/costs.

As for Quake, one you cannot discuss fights since your pussyness has been exposed. Second, you work 14 hours a week. Thats pathetic. You disguise your ignorance and immaturity with stupid comments. Slave? Its called working and not relying on papa gee.\

As for Verbal, once again, you got an idea of when u coming down?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2003, 11:16:41 PM »

over 40 hours is overtime, time and a half.

and if you convert 8.50 canadian, you would get about 6.50 American. Althought, keep in consideration differences in inflation and living conditions/costs.

As for Quake, one you cannot discuss fights since your pussyness has been exposed. Second, you work 14 hours a week. Thats pathetic. You disguise your ignorance and immaturity with stupid comments. Slave? Its called working and not relying on papa gee.\

As for Verbal, once again, you got an idea of when u coming down?

Slave? LMAO...yes u are, assume ur position in society whore.

I am completely independent, so no need to accuse me falsely, trick ass bitch. Note: I work 20-25 hours per week in addition to my other job, plus goto school full time.

I disguise my ignorance and immaturity with STUPID comments?? hahaha good one, I just love the irony. 8)

Eat shit faghan.

Jamal420

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2003, 11:46:07 PM »

I am completely independent, so no need to accuse me falsely, trick ass bitch.

Papa gee pays for your phone bill so relax lil boy

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 11:52:29 PM »

I am completely independent, so no need to accuse me falsely, trick ass bitch.

Papa gee pays for your phone bill so relax lil boy

Nope, infant.

Jamal420

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2003, 12:04:28 AM »
Don't lie. You know babu pays your cell phone bill.

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2003, 12:05:49 AM »
Don't lie. You know babu pays your cell phone bill.

I have no need to lie. I am not Jamal a bitch.

Jamal420

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2003, 12:08:26 AM »
Now you even try to use my tactics. Nice try, but you are still known as the PUSSY. And yes your AT&T bill is under your dad's name and he pays your bill, now STFU and stop lying before you get sonned again you lil ugly hindu.

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2003, 12:12:47 AM »
Now you even try to use my tactics. Nice try, but you are still known as the PUSSY. And yes your AT&T bill is under your dad's name and he pays your bill, now STFU and stop lying before you get sonned again you lil ugly hindu.

I will use ur tactics to clown you whenever the fuck I want. As Owen would say (if he hadnt already sonned u 12938912398123 times): look up concept: "parody". Second off, Im impressed by ur nerd ass stalking powers, finding out my phone company and that it is registered under my dads name...good, but that still doesnt mean he pays it, dumb one. I pay him every month the equivalent of the phone bill...so now please raise ^^ of DEEEEeeeez  ::)

Jamal420

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2003, 12:17:23 AM »

Im impressed by ur nerd ass stalking powers

Nerd ass stalking powers? The sentence you have been trying to write doesn't make sense in the English language. Stop using Hindu/English online conversion dictionaries, they don't conjugate correctly. Anyways, I believe the word you were aiming for is: INTELLIGENCE. Something I have a great deal of, and something you seem to lack. You'll never be on my level Quake, that's just the cold truth. I'm just smarter than you. 8)