Author Topic: Could You kill a man  (Read 713 times)

pappy

Could You kill a man
« on: June 07, 2003, 08:50:44 PM »
seriously no bull shit or tryin to be some hard core gangsta.  under what circumstances would u kill some1.  would u kill some1 for money or kill them on depending on who they are.  how much would it take u to kill som1.  or are you the type of person that would never kill another man.  even if it was a hitler typer person u wouldnt kill them b/c there is no comin back from death an feel as if thats playing god

mauzip

Re:Could You kill a man
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2003, 11:42:47 PM »
if i would really hate that person because of certain things he did to me AND i would be extremely mad at the same time... maybe

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 01:12:33 AM »
if i would really hate that person because of certain things he did to me AND i would be extremely mad at the same time... maybe

yeah like that night after Jamal posted those pics up...if I had the oppurtunity and means i would kill that fucker, but not after 2 days or something like that..

I have a pretty low moral conscience, but I dont think id kill sum1 for money unless I hated em a lot or something.

KVB

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 01:37:03 AM »

It would take something very special for me to consider killing a person though.

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2003, 02:38:08 AM »
It would take something very special for me to consider killing a person though.

for me too. you don't hate someone because of a little fight you know.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2003, 04:17:35 AM »
The only possible way i could imagine killing someone was if they were trying to kill me or my family and i did it out of self defence, but even then i dunno if i could kill them.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

BL7

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2003, 04:48:58 AM »
The only possible way i could imagine killing someone was if they were trying to kill me or my family and i did it out of self defence, but even then i dunno if i could kill them.

Same here. The only difference is that I would definitely kill them, if they were about to kill me or my family. Without hesitation.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2003, 05:38:40 AM »
If he did somethin incredible retarded, like raping the person  I love, I couldnt   catch sleep until he's dead
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2003, 09:42:30 AM »

yeah like that night after Jamal posted those pics up...if I had the oppurtunity and means i would kill that fucker, but not after 2 days or something like that..

THEN WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING HIM LIKE THE PLAGUE?

I have a pretty low moral conscience,

EXPLAINS ALOT
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2003, 09:47:43 AM »
By the way, I would kill under the following circumstances:

1. Any motherfucker who steps into my house armed, or ready to rob

2. Any motherfucker who looks at  my sister the wrong way

3. Anybody who lays their hands on my family

4. If Im in the West Bank, and I see IDF soldiers knocking down homes and shit, my life wouldnt change with a quick pullin of the trigger and taking out some Israeli soldiers, Id shoot American soldiers in Iraq.

5. Pick any member of the Bush administration, and I would kill em without sheddin any emotion.  BIDDDDDAPPP! One time. In the following order, of who I would kill most

1. Cheney
2. Rumsfeld
3. Wolfowitz/Perle
4. Ashcroft
5. Rice

Bush is just an idiot, I wouldnt kill him, it would be like kickin a dog in its ribs
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jamal420

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2003, 09:50:41 AM »

EXPLAINS ALOT

If you had the opportunity? Faggot you came to LA a lil while ago and I called you to meet up but your bitch ass jus hung up as soon as I mentioned the word "fight", it's like a sin word to Hindus. Fuckin pussy don't come on the board again tryin to act hard or like you would do something. If you really wanted to kick my ass, you would've met me the 2 times you came to LA. YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSY QUAKE STOP BEIN A FUCKIN BUSTA WITH THIS IF I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY SHIT FUCKIN PUNK ASS BEEEYAAAAATCHHH

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2003, 11:07:30 AM »
Bush is just an idiot, I wouldnt kill him, it would be like kickin a dog in its ribs

LoL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2003, 11:34:03 AM »
i could i am trained to just like geezy but the army i am in is better
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2003, 01:34:18 PM »
No more beef, please.

And yes, I suppose I could bring myself to kill a man. But I wouldn't. Thou shalt not kill.

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2003, 04:45:32 PM »

EXPLAINS ALOT

WHo am I avoiding? A 14 pound 5'6" idiot like Jamal??? LMFAO!!!! The reason I didnt fight him was that I was about an hours drive away from his house when I came to LA, without a car< and the pussy didn't want to come down and fight me. I aint bout to take the bus to meet some queer,  ::)

Explains a lot? comming from a faghan who takes it in da ass and steals food from his restaurant and would kill a bunch of political leaders just for their views. LOL idiot... COme to think of it I would kill a terrorist without shedding any emotion, so that includes YOU, punk 8)