Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1437 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« on: June 08, 2003, 10:03:24 AM »
some chick gets shanked, who gives a fuck. What is this day 38 of the Laci Peterson story? Does Larry King have any purpose but to waste 5 hours a week talkin to random defence attorneys?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 11:04:55 AM »
what happened?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 04:50:11 PM »
I WOULD smoke some of ur crack too tech..but see Im more than satisfied wit my Bombudd  8)

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 06:42:50 PM »
some chick gets shanked,  ur post jus lost all credibility to it when u said that

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2003, 12:10:02 PM »
have some respect man, how would you feel if this was your girlfriend or sister or just someone close to you.  If you don't like it, just don't pay attention to the story.  But give the girl and those missing her a break, its not like they wanted this to happen.  RIP to Laci Peterson.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2003, 12:22:18 PM »
Tech, get the fuck out of this place and grow up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2003, 02:18:38 PM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2003, 02:23:00 PM »
LMAO
hey faghan do us a favor

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2003, 02:55:08 PM »
I'm the Pope now? Cool. I shall be Pope Snoop I

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2003, 09:43:08 PM »

Lil boy, your role doesnt involve you telling me to leave the Forum where I rule.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2003, 09:45:22 PM »
have some respect man, how would you feel if this was your girlfriend or sister or just someone close to you.  If you don't like it, just don't pay attention to the story.  But give the girl and those missing her a break, its not like they wanted this to happen.  RIP to Laci Peterson.

Youre a good guy AcGrundy. See, I sympathized immensely with this womans family. The fact that she was damn near 9 months pregnant is evil. My post was an attack more on  the way Larry King just rides these stories to death. Insert random American, white features, horrible incident that happens everywhere in the world, and the media is shoving it down our throat. Ya dig?

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2003, 09:46:41 PM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

what if Shaq was MVP (lol)?? Your hypothesis is baseless.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2003, 09:47:20 PM »
some chick gets shanked,  ur post jus lost all credibility to it when u said that

et tu Tom?

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2003, 09:50:29 PM »

Lil boy, your role doesnt involve you telling me to leave the Forum where I rule.

u dont rule shit for crying out loud its a fuckin computer message board an u dont respect or give 2 fucks about this girl cuz if u did u wouldnt say some chicked get shanked in the first place.  please stop the tough guy get up 2 man like u hardest thing around..  u got sonned badly,  very fuckin badly in the thread.  jus take ur sonnin like a man

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2003, 09:57:21 PM »

u dont rule shit for crying out loud its a fuckin computer message board an u dont respect or give 2 fucks about this girl cuz if u did u wouldnt say some chicked get shanked in the first place.  please stop the tough guy get up 2 man like u hardest thing around..  u got sonned badly,  very fuckin badly in the thread.  jus take ur sonnin like a man

You are a moron. I fuck around and act the way I do to piss off emotionally fragile people like yourself. Who'se the one crying and complaining? Not me, Im laughin at you. Aint nobody here gettin sonned. I said what I said for a reason. If you dont at least get the concept of what im sayin, shut ya mouth.

If you pussies are crying over something I said, fine, I could give a shit. But dont tell me shit about leaving this forum. Who the fuck are yall? 90% of the people jumpin on me right now who get sonned on the regular around these parts. This is a proper discussion place and Ill discuss what I want.

- Lewis Carroll