Author Topic: Bez Vs. vitodeluca  (Read 291 times)

bez

Bez Vs. vitodeluca
« on: June 11, 2003, 04:11:37 AM »
Yo homie,

15-20 bars
Deadline saturday (n e time)

bez

Re:Bez Vs. vitodeluca
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 09:00:01 AM »
I'm equipped for a battle, good vs evil, I'm the desitful white boy quick to put a hole in some people,
You are included in my selection, you've been targetted for termination, you ain't no John Conner but your certainly messin wit a Swazenegger,
I've been sent to murder, decapitation's a hobby, I ain't hear to scare ya I'm removin your head from your body,
Nobody's droppin this heat, niggaz just can't compete, I can't be beat, so therefore you could call me the Elite,
My time is present so I'm destroyin fools wit calibre, if it ain't smith and weston I'm goin old school to excalibre,
But I ain't no knight but I am a dark horse, Bringing choas to daylight, burying bodies on the morse,
I ain't mean to sound shady but I'm a modern day Ian Brady, goin crazy, starvin myself like an African baby,
We all die someday, that I know, but in what situation, if I could have it my way vito you perish first without no hesitation or information,
What happened, where he be, where did Vito go, I'd be like Yo the hoe proberly couldent find his flow, fool proberly left the planet on a proper down low,
I'd be laughin, still rappin, will your ass is cookin crisp, I'm a point, aim, shoot, understand I never miss, bitch,
I'm a phenonenom like Travolta, watch me dirty dance on your ass, quick to brake your arrow, tear your face off like a mask,
I'm the only one fit enough for task in hand, this shit wasn't planned but I'm a make it my land,
Cos you may be the Vito but fool I'm the boss, I'm the don, I'm the number 1 like Jesus on the cross,
And I will resurrect, always here so you never forget that you can't fuck with Bez, I'm here to represent,
My shits scientific, I write as deep as the Pacific oceon and your shit makin me do the fuckin locomotion,
I ain't boastin but my shits better, I'm a heavy weight cracker you as light as a feather,
I'm scandalous a thief you a tired out chief, you just can't compete cos my rhymes are straight heat,
So do me a favour Vito whatever your fuckin name is, stay outter my business and take your finger out your anus and smell it, smell bad,
Its the smell of defeat, you've wounded like a bitch, I'm a watch you bleed,
I'll be back, motherfucker

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 12:09:02 PM »
young virgin kid won't make to the end of this horror flick, never had a chick, sex-less,
maybe that's why you bragged you "never miss", little homie now listen: (1)

you ain't my friend like what's been said by Biz-Markie, just an opponent, Bez-marks-the next target-for-me to start talkin' shit,(2)
like raisin' a future crip you gotta "wait-n'-C" how I'll murder you lyrically,don't warm-up-on-me, should take it more-seriously,
I'll effect board whores-terminally, read you "last-rights" like a right arm-amputee, and make you wish ya mom's strangled-ya-ambilically, (3)
mah elite verses slaughter guys, shoulda crossed you're eyes and dotted your t's,
but ya only skill is leavin' voters with crossed eyes and ya can't compete verbally,
knock ya from a Don ta-a-little-G, like bein' banned from florida ya shoulda stayed out-tha-keys,
you're about-to-see only dudes rulin' down here are Jebidiah, George Junior and me, this is Vito's Republican guard in effect G!
there's no-business-like when I show-Bez-which senses-I'm-arresting, I'm sensing a need for violence-dispensin', (4)
"paging smith-and-wesson, white-courtesy-phone, go a night-to-Bezzy's-home, got teach this bitch brit-a-lesson", (5)
I spit curses on long verses, my multi's come in synchopated bursts, when it comes to your flow or your metas I can't distinguish which is worse,
shoulda researched before you spit first, put you in a pine box twice so you shit sounds "re-hearsed", like Snoop in reverse, leave ya runnin' from the palace to the Chuurch, (6)
7000 post veteran with no crew, what's it tell you?  Hate to be the bearer a bad news but nobody's feeling you,
motherfucker, maybe you need to try somethin' new and quit gettin all you're metas from blockbuster, Magic eight balls says? True (7)

you  a mothafuckin' don so it shoulda donned on ya mothafucka to not fuck with this young buck but it's too late, vito deluca stuck ya!!

1- He once talked about not having sex yet, one of the rules in horror films is the virgin doesn't die, in his verse he said he never misses
2- Biz Markie is the rapper who sang that song "Just a friend" about a chick who was cheating on him with a dude she claimed was her friend but wasn't
3- He said this was a warm up for the tournament in his call out, called him a board whore just cause he's got so many posts
4- No business like show business, get it?
5- Smith and Wesson make guns
6- Newest Snoop Dogg album has a song called "from the chuurch to the palace"
7- For those that don't know, a magic eight ball is this thing that has different answers to questions you ask it.  He makes a lot of movie references, blockbuster is a movie rental place

PEACE!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2003, 12:11:06 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 12:35:05 PM »
Vito get's this, better punches and a harder verse. I'm not one for footnotes though, but most of it was understandable without reading the foot notes. The only time i did refer to the footnotes is on the first personal so I can't really take much away from you for that.  I'm liking your shit homes.. Keep doing your thang.

Vote- Vito

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 12:35:44 PM »
Btw, Bez has an ill verse too.. Not too many punches though

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 12:41:29 PM »
Thanks Black Pack, I took y'alls advice from my battle with Ill Natural and tried to come with harder punches this time, thanks for the vote

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2003, 02:06:15 PM »
nice verse dawg

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2003, 02:19:21 PM »
Thanks homie, you too mehn, little preview for peeps of the upcomin' tourney..

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2003, 04:49:31 PM »
Vito cmon dawg it seems like you're using footnotes for the sake of using 'em

No business like show business, get it?
Smith and Wesson make guns
Newest Snoop Dogg album has a song called "from the chuurch to the palace"
7- For those that don't know, a magic eight ball is this thing that has different answers to questions you ask it.  He makes a lot of movie references, blockbuster is a movie rental place

5 dollars for everyone who didn't understand these parts of the verse... snoops album. damn lol.

but dope man, nice flow and alla that. i give it to vito cause of a better all round verse... simple as that
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2003, 04:51:34 PM »
Yeah, I know, but then I start thinkin' some people are on this board from Belgium, UK, ect. and I don't know if they have blockbuster movie rentals, smith and wessons, magic eight balls, ect. there ya know?  It's not as if you HAVE to read the footnotes, but I just have em there in case.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2003, 04:53:38 PM »
lol i'm just messing with ya... As long as I understand your verse it's all good.
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

Tasa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2003, 05:19:12 PM »
Yes i vote vitodeluca too. doper verse, was more to the point with the disses
abcd lsd, gummy bears are running free...some are red, some are blue, some are fuckin on my shoe... abcd lsd, next time wont u trip with me?

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2003, 05:26:23 PM »
Yo Bez, what are we doin' with the votes on this?  Straight to 5, 3-0 is KO, what up?  Let me know, I'm cool either way.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2003, 05:27:54 PM »
all the votes are gunna be the same.

Congrats Vito, good verse man, I feel all the replies where they say about the disses but the thing is I had shit to diss you with, thats where I fell off.  What do all ya'll think tho considering it was like my 2nd ever battle rhyme?

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2003, 05:29:59 PM »
Really?  2nd Battle?  That's real good man, I didn't know that.  Naw, I liked your shit, for sure.  I'd be glad to give ya battle advice if ya want, but I'm not sure that's what you were askin'.  Anyways, thanks for the battle, I like your keystyles that I've read (preparing to battle you, hahaha).

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont