Author Topic: Bez Vs. vitodeluca  (Read 292 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:Bez Vs. vitodeluca
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 12:30:27 PM »
Damn, i've never really checked this board out before but those were two dope verses. Vito came tighter though cause his punchlines were better, and you could see that Bez didn't really have anything on him. Maybe if Bez had gone second then he would have had more material. Lol at the footnotes, some shit is always going to go over people's heads but I don't think that's really a problem and the notes did seem a little needless.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 02:06:06 PM »
Daz-thanks for the inputs, it's always welcome here when sometimes it's hard to get peeps in here to check the battles, and even harder to get em to vote.  Keep checkin' it homie, there's some dope guys here, lots of creativity.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 04:26:05 PM »
Yer thanks for droppin thought and votes everyone much appreciated.  Vito I will battle ya again soon make no doubt, ya never know, might even meet in the tourney.

Thanks ya'll

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 04:31:11 PM »
quit sayin ni**a whitey.. im white myself but that just aint my place to say

and yo.. im thinkin that verse was bit.. no offense but ya only personals were weak and it was a basic 'fill in the blank' verse except for the end, where is was bez style.. weak.

you've dropped about 30 keystyles and i havent seen anything with that much creativity. and vito been in 10+ battles.. plenty of stuff to find personals on and you were quick to defend the fact that you 'had nothin about him'.

bez if ya did just say now.. or im gonna do some research..

and would ya call yourself 'the elite' even though it is a major kru here on dubcc.. gimme some kinda explanation.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 04:36:28 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 04:50:17 PM »
quit sayin ni**a whitey.. im white myself but that just aint my place to say

and yo.. im thinkin that verse was bit.. no offense but ya only personals were weak and it was a basic 'fill in the blank' verse except for the end, where is was bez style.. weak.

you've dropped about 30 keystyles and i havent seen anything with that much creativity. and vito been in 10+ battles.. plenty of stuff to find personals on and you were quick to defend the fact that you 'had nothin about him'.

bez if ya did just say now.. or im gonna do some research..

and would ya call yourself 'the elite' even though it is a major kru here on dubcc.. gimme some kinda explanation.

You disloyal motherfucker (10 points for anyone that can name the film) lol

Look sinister, I asked for somebody to battle on the keystyle board cos I figured I cud do with a battle or 2 for practice before the tourney.  

Vito accepted so I battled him.  My verse wasn't exactly hard hitting but I wasn't really planning it that way n e ways, I just wnated to drop a cool verse that could show the board waht I could do if I put my mind to it and shit.  

You have read 30 songs of mine kiddah but u have never read 30 keystyles.  I have only ever battled like once or twice.

I called myself the Elite as a simple little diss.  Nothing wrong with that mate.  And btw I will say nigga in a rhyme if I want, I am white so what, but its not exactly like I am battling somebody face to face, if I was of course I wouldent use the word nigga, but considering I am battling over the Internet I will use n e word I wanna use.  Unless somebody clearly stats to me that it is a rule that I cant say nigga I will keep using it to my hearts content.

You know what man I am a little pissed off that you actually have come in my thread and acused me of stealing somebody elses shit.  I have never done that before, I would never do that and the thought has never crossed my mind.  You have got the cheek to come in here and say it was bit before even saying yo bez that was a good verse dawg or somit like that.

It wasn't bit I wrote it, all my own work, I lost the battle with it, thanks for wondering.  You wanna do some research do it, I will help!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 08:53:01 PM »
Daymm, Vito be servin mufuckaz....

Sinister....Just shut yur trap up and let it be....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 08:56:53 PM »
my trap was shut the whole time..

it was typing.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2003, 09:01:01 PM »
Well break yur fingers and bang yur head against tha wall....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2003, 12:32:44 AM »
Well break yur fingers and bang yur head against tha wall....

that'll do

thats how we do..