Author Topic: Question for the weed smokers...  (Read 306 times)

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
Question for the weed smokers...
« on: June 11, 2003, 08:04:40 AM »
iight..nothing serious...I jus wanted to know...

iight..i found some weed last night in my coat pocket..and I aint wore it in like a year and a half...or so.. so um...u think the weed would be better/and gotten stronger??...or do u think it deemed down,cuz it's been sittin there so long?..or whut?..i didn't smoke it yet..

P.S. Theres no such thing as bad??/expired weed is it??..lol

mauzip

Re:Question for the weed smokers...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 08:29:10 AM »
iight, i don't smoke weed. iight?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 08:52:05 AM »
I dont know about the potency of it. But after a year, that shit must be dry as hell. Itll break easy, but it might burn fast still. Who knows, it wont kill you to smoke it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 09:23:43 AM »
No, it won't be stronger, it will probably be weaker (and probably pretty harsh to smoke). It should still contain enough THC to get you high though.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 09:44:05 AM »
yo that shit is gonna be hella weak.......
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 09:51:54 AM »
who fuckin cares, just smoke it and find out!

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2003, 10:57:52 AM »
I've smoked some old ass Hells Angels weed before, it hurt like hell, but it still got me high  ;D

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2003, 11:25:51 AM »
haha yo man you should check that shit for mold... cause old ass weed can grow mold and your not supposed to smoke that shit... but if it looks fine then smoke it up... it will be pretty weak but you'll catch a buzz...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2003, 11:49:10 AM »
I dont know about the potency of it. But after a year, that shit must be dry as hell. Itll break easy, but it might burn fast still. Who knows, it wont kill you to smoke it.

exactyl, it wotnt get weaker, adn def wont getr stronger, u can smoke it, but itll  burn insanely fast

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2003, 11:54:04 AM »
No, it won't be stronger, it will probably be weaker (and probably pretty harsh to smoke). It should still contain enough THC to get you high though.

Yep it may be as dry as fuc also (which to some makes it seem stronger...but does nothing but give you a bad head rush n cut your throat...
depends on what it was wrapped in tho...

pZ

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2003, 12:58:59 PM »
little do you guys know, but a lot of the weed u guys buy in those grams and eigths and shit have been stuck in the fridge for over a year for storage. just letting you know.

Bigg AG

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2003, 02:03:12 PM »
smoke a lil roach of it and see if it gets u high and if its does then smoke it if not then sell it to sum1 who doesnt know shyt about it and jus wants sum! im out!!!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2003, 02:21:06 PM »
little do you guys know, but a lot of the weed u guys buy in those grams and eigths and shit have been stuck in the fridge for over a year for storage. just letting you know.

that's something different right there then.. being just in some pocket it will without a doubt most likely be weaker and depending on what it exactly is n shit it could be some kind of expired too.. nothin like food or shit but it ain't like it doesn't matter at all how old weed is.. depends on how damp/dry it once was too.. if it's 'peace' there's be no problem with smoking it at all but I'm not sure if I'd still smoke that green shit

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2003, 03:43:04 PM »
Yo its all good homie.  Ive smoked old weed before.  I love finding little buds here and there, its always cool finding weed you never thought you had.  It will just crumble and look like green dust, but roll that shit, light that shit. and smoke that shit.....You'll get high.   8)

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2003, 09:27:14 AM »
yo man like they said it could be mouldy and shit or it could be dry, if its dry it wouldve lost abit i think and i'd prefer to smoke it through a bong so you dont waste it and you'll feel it more then a joint or some shit.