Author Topic: WHAY WASNT I FIRED  (Read 202 times)

pappy

WHAY WASNT I FIRED
« on: June 12, 2003, 10:36:56 PM »
WTF,  THEY DIDNT FIRE ME,  INFACT THEY INCREASED MY HOURS.  well starting monday imma goin start working with my cousing,  hes a sewer an drain cleaner.  brings in 6 figures a year so imma bring home 375 a week till feburary when i start the union job.  so this saturday imma tell my district manager off.  hes goin come in an im goin be wearing a name tag with his name on an when he comes in he's goin be like,  hey im ross graver your not.  an imma be like  no im ross p graver an your fired an jus be the biggest smart ass u can imagine.  i do this immatation of himan got it down 2 a T.  from the voice to the body language he does

Sub-Z

Re:WHAY WASNT I FIRED
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 10:55:41 PM »
noone cares

Jac

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 11:02:03 PM »
noone cares

lol...thats the truth....Joe Dick you don't have to lie about your work. u know damn right your virgin ass don't work...lol

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 11:57:25 PM »
noone cares

lol...thats the truth....Joe Dick you don't have to lie about your work. u know damn right your virgin ass don't work...lol
hey why dont u go drink some drano

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 12:04:41 AM »
you know what would be way funnier, you should go in and ask for a raise.  and if they don't give it to u then tell em to fuck off and quit.  If they do give it to u, then just keep abusing the company untill you can't get away with it anymore, or just stop goin.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 06:44:54 AM »
Nah, I like Tom's way. And also, call him Tom, LMAO, be like "Look Tom, you're a bad worker, you're fired!".

Duncan1

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 08:00:20 AM »
lol...and you call me useless to this forum ;D

atleast I don't post thread after thread of jobs I have or don't have

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 11:44:40 AM »
lol

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 01:46:25 PM »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2003, 03:03:14 PM »
lmao@this thread

pappy

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »
lol...and you call me useless to this forum ;D

atleast I don't post thread after thread of jobs I have or don't have

HMMMMMM u kno what kain,  it aint even worth explaing myself  2 u

Bigg AG

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2003, 08:10:00 PM »

Hater Player

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2003, 01:06:44 AM »
u shoud work as a gardner its beter

Duncan1

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2003, 01:12:55 AM »
WTF,  THEY DIDNT FIRE ME,  INFACT THEY INCREASED MY HOURS.  well starting monday imma goin start working with my cousing,  hes a sewer an drain cleaner.  brings in 6 figures a year so imma bring home 375 a week till feburary when i start the union job.  so this saturday imma tell my district manager off.  hes goin come in an im goin be wearing a name tag with his name on an when he comes in he's goin be like,  hey im ross graver your not.  an imma be like  no im ross p graver an your fired an jus be the biggest smart ass u can imagine.  i do this immatation of himan got it down 2 a T.  from the voice to the body language he does

Ahhhh now I know where the drano insult came from. ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2003, 10:53:41 AM »
Nah, I like Tom's way. And also, call him Tom, LMAO, be like "Look Tom, you're a bad worker, you're fired!".

lol....this works....lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll