Author Topic: Xzibit, Cypress Hill, 50 Cent, Eminem, GUnit, D-12 & Obie Trice & Krondo Live!!!  (Read 576 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

What's crackin.. last night was the Anger Management Tour 2003 show in hamburg, germany.

i was there with a couple broads and a homie. we arrived at 5 pm, the concert was supposed to start at 6. the crowd was huge, in total there were 45,000 people there, it was in a soccer stadium.

anyway, it was 7 and still no sign of them. at 7:15, a grimy sounding Xzibit exploded on stage and blasted out Front 2 Back. He then brought out Krondon, and they did Xzibits repertoire together.. this is the 3rd time seeing X live, so it wasn't so new to me. i was surprised he didn't do multiply.. he did Symphony in X major, Losin YOur Mind, X, Double Time, Paparazzi, What U See Is What U Get, he did that freestyle he had on that whoo kid mixtape... he was on stage for like 40 minutes if im not mistaken.. or 30.

so when he was done, krondon and him left the stage, they were there with their lowrider bikes.. so then they changed the background etc.. X had the Man Vs Machine thing for his performance.. (http://svoll.eurowings.nl/486108c0.jpg <- a pic of his stage). then after like 20 minutes of waiting, Cypress Hill were there. they rocked it, they did all the old shit, from 91, etc, did all the hits, i aint goin out like that, insane in the brain, how i could just kill a man, dr greenthumb, etc etc etc etc. if you ask me their sound wasn't too good tho, there was too much bass and you couldnt hear B-Real right. still dope tho.. (http://svoll.eurowings.nl/4850f8b0.jpg <- thats their stage).

so after cypress hill, we waited like 30-40 minutes, until on the big screen we saw the big E... then they showed clips of all them people who had bad things to say about eminem, like deloris tucker, cheney etc all of them... people were booing them out and shit.. so after that Proof and Em jumped on stage and performed Square dance, did all the hits, did some tight songs.. d-12 came on stage.. obie trice came.. then they did Luv Ya.. and 50 Cent came on stage for his verse.. crowd was goin NUTS. he took off his shirt and shit.. the girls were just screaming.. 50 did wankstah, in da club, 21 questions, patiently waiting.. they did Rap Game with d-12.. em did some more songs.. stan and shit.. he did mostly new songs.. did the way i am and forgot his lyrics at first, did the chorus like 5 times before starting his verse and shit... he ended it with without me if i remember right..

all in all a good show, great performances.. altho 50 cent live sucks. em was coo, xzibit was good as always.. b-real was tight but he was kinda hard to hear.. obie trice aint too good live.. d-12 sounded good..

im glad i was there, i had fun, + after the show i hooked up with a nice girl and took her home ;D so you know it was worth it!  8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
thats tite how krondon was there. him and xzibit are always performing together. did krondon even rap though, or was he just being xzibit's backup rapper saying shit when xzibit runs outta breath?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2003, 07:51:57 AM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
im goin to the anger management tour in milton keynes next monday !!  ;D im really lookin forward to seein cypress hill as well as seein eminem ;D

lbc213

+ after the show i hooked up with a nice girl and took her home ;D so you know it was worth it!  8)

Where is that review :p

Tight man, thx alot, cant wait till this wednesday, amsterdam

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I sometimes rue the fact that I live in this small country of ours. It's cold like 8-9 months a year and no hip-hop tour ever comes this way. Outkast was at one of them summer festivals once though...

Anyways, sounds like you had a good time. 8)

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
I'll see them tomorrow in Amsterdam, looking forward to it now........

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Damn man...you're so lucky, the tour doesn't come to Belgium  :-\
They are in Holland though tomorrow but it's a bit too far for me.

Yeah, I went to see Xzibit in November here in Belgium and Krondon was also with him. It was a tight show.

lbc213

Damn man...you're so lucky, the tour doesn't come to Belgium  :-\
They are in Holland though tomorrow but it's a bit too far for me.

Yeah, I went to see Xzibit in November here in Belgium and Krondon was also with him. It was a tight show.

Feel u man, but i m goin for it, a 2 hour drive Antwerp - Amsterdam  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
im goin to the anger management tour in milton keynes next monday !!  ;D im really lookin forward to seein cypress hill as well as seein eminem ;D
i'll c u there

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

S.G.V.

altho 50 cent live sucks.
uh oh...jome will not like this...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for the review

Jome

altho 50 cent live sucks.
uh oh...jome will not like this...

8)

There's no denying it..
Having 10 guys in the background is bound to be chaos..
And when 50 does all that touring/recording/interviews etc. it's bound to tear on his voice..

Gerz

](http://svoll.eurowings.nl/486108c0.jpg <- a pic of his stage). the(http://svoll.eurowings.nl/4850f8b0.jpg <- thats their stage).

Too many white people at that concert.

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC

ARE YOU A RACIST???  Damn. The show was in Germany. It was a tight show.

Eminem - too much playback
Xzibit - def. tight as hell but his performance was too short
50 - was ok
Cypress - great show
Obie - ok
D12 - ok, nothin special

Jome

LoL, it's in Germany retard.

Sounds dope Nima, I wish they would bring that shit to lil ole Norway too..  :D