Author Topic: anger management pics at milton keynes  (Read 232 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
anger management pics at milton keynes
« on: June 25, 2003, 07:55:47 AM »

had a fuckin great time !! we started to que at 7.30am and didnt get through the gates til 2.10pm. legged it all the way round to the stage and got to the fuckin front !! i didnt think in a million years i would get that close !! cypress hill were lobbin drum sticks out to the crowd but security wouldnt let us have them so the just kicked them under the stage !!  >:(
i hope me and my mate are on the vid (if one comes out) cuz we were being filmed by the little camera man  ;D i thought i had better not get my tits out cuz they may boot me out and i would be really pissed off !! lol  ;D

fantastic show 10/10  ;D  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:anger management pics at milton keynes
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 08:13:03 AM »

^^^
Those are some cool pics IMO. Thanks. What the fuck was up with the drumsticks though?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 08:51:17 AM »
dunno but security reckon that we were gunna use them as offensive wepons !!  :P i said to them can they just leave the drum stick near where i was stood so i could pick it up later and i said i aint gunna be dumb and hit someone with it !! i was askin everyone that walked passed to see if they could find it for me.....i even asked the camera man to have a look but they couldnt see it anywhere  :( grabbed swifty's towel  ;D

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 12:06:46 PM »
Looks real dope, one of my friends went, but he was much furthur back than you were. He said there were quite a lot of fights happening near him, but that it was still a real dope show. I'm starting to wish I got tickets now, cause if I had realised that Cypress Hill and Xzibit were gonna be part of the tour then I definitely would have copped some tickets, but I wasn't just gonna go and watch Eminem, D12 and 50 Cent, cause I ain't really into any of them.

bez

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 12:21:08 PM »
looks gangsta

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 01:48:53 PM »
Cool.. my mate was there too.. he was about the same place apparantly... He was in like the first section bit they had cordened off

lbc213

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 03:46:14 PM »
thx 4 the pics HHH  :-*

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2003, 01:17:06 AM »
Cool.. my mate was there too.. he was about the same place apparantly... He was in like the first section bit they had cordened off

i dont suppose he mentioned some psyco girl there cuz that would have been me !! we were chattin to some blokes that were behind us....they came from up north somewhere.

;D

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2003, 05:47:41 AM »
nahh we from down south.. sorry hun  ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2003, 07:23:20 AM »
duz anyone reckon that they will bring out the anger management tour on dvd  ??? i would like to have a copy to make the b/f jealous  ;D

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2003, 08:14:32 AM »
thanks for the pics they were bomb 8)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2003, 08:17:03 AM »
cheers babe !!  :D

im still on a high from monday !! it was so good i just wanna do it all again  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2003, 11:35:31 AM »
ahh ur lucky i didn't get there till like half 2 or somink so i was in that bit set way back which was gay cos it was so far back  when there was loads of room at the front, i thaught the performances were great but the atmosphere was shit but i guess thats what happens when u got 65k ppl there. there were too many ppl goin onlong who wern't really into hiphop.

did u see b-reals red eye at the end of his set?

oh yea and u know em said that chain that he gave away was worth £450k i heard on the radio that girl who got it had it valued n it was worth £50k.  n did u see her frowin up wen she got it that had had us craking up.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2003, 12:07:58 PM »
lol  ;D i thought she was just faintin a bit !! ha ha  ;D

the atmos down at the front was great !! we were all givin it loads  ;D swifty was well fucked....did you see him skipin all over the stage and pullin faces  ;D

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2003, 06:20:57 PM »