Author Topic: When Rakim's album drops...  (Read 390 times)

Trauma-san

Re:When Rakim's album drops...
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2003, 08:45:43 PM »
^^ Nope, look at all the other dope albums that people just download.  We've had what, a dozen westcoast cats not sell crap because nobody supported them, the same thing could happen to Ra.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 09:13:38 PM »
i'm just waiting for it to drop so people will shut the fuck up. it wouldn't surpise me one bit if the new kane turns out better.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2003, 09:40:06 PM »
i'm just waiting for it to drop so people will shut the fuck up. it wouldn't surpise me one bit if the new kane turns out better.
i dont think so "Smartass"  ;) ;D

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 10:01:27 PM »
Kill all the talk. If its gonna be this good let the album speek for itself. ;D
Think Free.

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2003, 03:44:59 PM »
I think he'll def be on rolling stone

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2003, 04:19:03 PM »
This album is gonna go platinum for sure...I think he'll make cover of XXL when it drops... ;D