Author Topic: New Ja Rule/Fatal Hussein diss to 50, Proof, Em  (Read 672 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:New Ja Rule/Fatal Hussein diss to 50, Proof, Em
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2003, 02:44:06 PM »
'Pac would of never did a song with a Wanksta snitch'

that 'snitch' shit is played the fuck out..

and this line on a track with who..? Ja Rule? bitch please..

big time sellout
and 50 isn't? i love the double standards. ::)

where the sence at?

did 50 do a track with Ja?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2003, 03:24:20 PM »
just cause Ja is in it i'm never gonna check it. Peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2003, 04:09:06 PM »
Original thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=34495

And yes, the song is shit, Ja came weak, Fatal was okay and the beat was the best part.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2003, 04:33:08 PM »
MAN ALL U MUTHAFUCKA IS MAD CUZ FATAL AIN'T WIT 50 TRICK ASS. ON THE REAL 50 IS A SNITCH THE FED RAID MURDER INC A WEEK BEFORE HE IS ON BET. FUCKIN FAG YO 50 I FUCK U UP MY SELF BITCH. EM FUCK HIM EM AIN'T SHIT AT FIRST HE WAS A WHITE BOI NOW HE GANGSTA AND POPS GUNS HAHA LOL. PROOF JUST A FAG TRYING TO SOUND LIKE METH. YO THEY LUCK THEY ON THE OTHER COAST PUSSY DONE GET FUCKED UP AGIAN. WU TANG, MURDER INC, RAP-A-LOT, THA ROW. WELL FUCK EM UP AND DAZ U KEEP OUTLAWZ OUT UR MOUTH . SELL PAC SHIT. U SELL OUT EM AND 50 AND THEM BITCHES AIN'T CUT FOR THE CODE OF THE STREET ALL OF U GUY ARE PROBANLY BACK PACK NIGGAZ TOO. FUCK ALL OF YA'LL PUSSY

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2003, 04:53:20 PM »
Mystik... shut up, dont need to net bang because we dont agree with your fake gangsta ass

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2003, 06:29:48 PM »
On the real, this track I'm going to listen to 'cause of Fatal. His a true Outlaw, and one of 'Pac trusted souljaz. Only him, Kadafi and Edi were on Hit Em Up, and that's a track he made with his best souljaz, so I know Fatal is trusted. I can only say that I'm with Napolean in this whole beef, Tha 'Lawz need to stay away from Ja Rule. Napolean may not be the best livin' Outlaw, 'cause Fatal and Edi are way better, but Napolean was alway the one reppin' Tha 'Lawz and 'Pac the hardest. He took over as leader after Kadafi and 'Pac left. So I would agree with him in this whole deal, stay out and let all these muthaphukkaz kill themselves. 'Cause in XXL, Ja sounded like he don't care about dying, like he trying to be 'Pac. And 50 is doing his thing. Em in it I don't think is a good thing, but it's what put 50 Cent to the mainstream, and Tha 'Lawz I'm sad to be seen taking a side. But I'll check the track, and just stay on the side of this battle. I just hope no one makes the same mistake as 'Pac and Biggie did with theres. After all, 'Pac was quoted saying he didn't believe he would get killed because of the rap game, and Biggie felt the same way too. Lets hope Ja and 50 will make it though, 'cause it's getting heated, and Ja is backed by a streets label, and 50 is streets. Sound familar.

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2003, 07:51:49 PM »

what would be more likely pac runnin with a rapper like 50 or proof or someone like ja who changed his game completly started out hardcore and turned into some poptart and not only fatal knows many other peeps that pac kneew know like spice 1 listen to what he says u need to chill out its my prediction
pac wouldve dissed 50...look at who 50 ran with...and proof? lol...get outta here...early ja was most like pac...he had that deep-hardcore-thug persona....but he still had those jams for the chicks...just like pac....not sayin ja is anything like pac...but he had more in common...50 only has gettin shot to share with pac...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2003, 08:16:10 PM »
good song

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2003, 04:06:20 PM »
I think this track is mad dope...

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2003, 04:34:56 PM »
this track is pretty dope! much better than the diss from obie, em, and dre.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2003, 04:57:09 PM »
personally i think this is pretty weak, i prefer the actual "the wrap" diss  over this shit which is pretty weak in my opinion

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2003, 05:00:45 PM »
These two really don't say shit on this "freestyle", Ja Rule had a decent line or two but that's it, same with Fatal.

Take away Havoc's bangin' instrumental and you don't have much.

Jome

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2003, 08:15:41 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2003, 09:17:14 PM »
I like the track... hate on the lyrics... but I think Fatal just rips shit up. His without the best living Outlaw by far. DAMN!!!!!!

I'm siding with Shady/Aftermath, but on the real, Fatal was on some murder shit. From Hit 'Em Up to this, might be the most underrated battle rapper out.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2003, 12:18:06 AM »
These two really don't say shit on this "freestyle", Ja Rule had a decent line or two but that's it, same with Fatal.

This is not a Havoc beat...this thread is talking about "The Wrap" remix...and therefore the beat is by Tryonne Fyffe, co-prod by Irv Gotti, originally used on the song "Its Murda" ft. Jay Z and DMX off Ja's first album