Author Topic: Final Thoughts On The Worse Battle Ever...  (Read 433 times)

S.G.V.

Final Thoughts On The Worse Battle Ever...
« on: June 27, 2003, 02:21:10 PM »
Murder Inc vs Shady was not a Hip-Hop battle...it disgraced Hip-Hop...all the tracks released were mediocre at best...nothin but garbage...if it wasnt for the d-12 and obie track...this beef wouldve just been a huge joke...im glad theyre not makin a track a week anymore...i just want this lame ass beef to be over...so Hip-Hop will be on track...let the two most talentless record labels rest....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Final Thoughts On The Worse Battle Ever...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 02:35:33 PM »
wow someone at this board who isn't deaf? amazing!
i've been saying it was garbage since the beginning.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 07:45:38 PM »
couldn't have said it better myself. Let's face it, most the songs were remakes of 'Pac and Biggie, Who Shot Ya' Hail Mary, and calling each other snitches and fakes. The only good shit i heard was the Busta Rhymes verse in Hail Mary, and he ain't even truely in the beef. Waste of time.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 08:33:24 PM »
wow someone at this board who isn't deaf? amazing!
i've been saying it was garbage since the beginning.

thank u...people were all over it...cuz it was em and 50...even when 50 was usin pacs two verses people were proppin it.."omg copying pacs verse to diss ja thats great!!!" idiots...jas disses were suprisingly good...but even then those were just mediocre...

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 08:36:16 PM »
I miss the days of way back...
When whole songs would be going hard at people.

Dre day, Dollaz and sense, pretty much the whole 187 it's on album eazy put out...

IMO, this is just a reflection of the current state of rap music. It pales in comparison to the glory days.  :-\

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2003, 08:44:04 PM »
they both succ! im out!!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2003, 08:57:50 PM »
.."omg copying pacs verse to diss ja thats great!!!" idiots...

Most people were claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I think I saw more negative comments than positive.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2003, 09:14:07 PM »
this whole battle/beef whatever was a big ass joke, nothing really came out of it, and yeah them jacking all those 2pac songs was really unoriginal and lame

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2003, 10:05:00 PM »
.."omg copying pacs verse to diss ja thats great!!!" idiots...

Most people were claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I think I saw more negative comments than positive.
didnt yall have a hail mary 2003 appreciation thread?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2003, 10:58:58 PM »
Yeah, that's what made Nas against Jay-Z a blow out. Jigga never put out a song just against Nas. He dissed Mobb Deep in Takeover and Super Ugly in the first verse. Nas had Ether. Just a whole song of straight dissing. A reflection of the old days. Rappers now can't battle right. Listen to LL and Canibus, straight songs at each other until LL couldn't hang and Canibus took him with Rip the Jacker. But it was a real battle. Jada and Beanie was cool for the short time it lasted. Nelly couldn't even think about going against KRS and his straight attack style. 50 Cent/Eminem vs. Ja Rule wasn't even good. Remade songs, played out lyrics. 50 had a desent diss with Back Down, and Ja with his disses. But over all, too many weak songs. Em got at Benzino harder than this. Nail in the Coffin, it was his chance to actually diss a legit rapper. He didn't against Canibus, just Square Danced, so this could have been it. And he dropped the ball. Oh well, we'll see. I'm just hoping no one gets shot, Ja Rule talks like it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2003, 12:05:13 AM »
i agree with everything in this thread
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2003, 12:38:04 AM »
lol @ "only Pac's remade lyrics".. that was one single track

Bump Heads was definatly not garbage

Doe Ray Me was heat and killed everything Ja did by far

that's about it.. but it's not like shady were all about Pac bitin.. they did one track pretending to be Ja like Em's lyrics prove.. that's it

bez

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2003, 06:42:16 AM »
Thing is I think the beef was good in the way that it gave rap/hip hop sumit interesting and something to get involved in for a change.  You where either wit shady or murder inc and I actually liked most of the song released.  I even think Ja's shit has been dope, the shit over the made you look beat and the wrap have both been good diss track and all eminem and obies shit has been cool to.  But it is about time it ended.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2003, 07:08:19 AM »
For real, I really expected better from this beef, it so sucked, I thought it was a joke... but sill, people hating of Aftermath became Ja Rule's fans lol because he dissed them, thats pathetic, im an Aftermath fan but at least, I can say that they sucked in this battle, except from Bump Heads and Doe Ray me, Eminem didnt even really go at Ja

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2003, 08:51:47 AM »
Yeah this was one of the worst battles ever. I was pretty suprised with how dope Ja Rule's track over the Who Shot Ya? beat was, he actually sounded angry which is more than can be said for most of the other disses from 50 Cent and co.