Author Topic: Big Pun-Capital Punishment  (Read 220 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Big Pun-Capital Punishment
« on: July 06, 2003, 01:11:16 PM »
I was listening to my other 2 Pun albums and realized that I didnt have this album....I really like Yeeeah Baby....so I'm bound to like this one....I've heard it was real good....I'll probably pick it up soon...is this album classic?  ;D

S.G.V.

Re:Big Pun-Capital Punishment
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 01:32:30 PM »
not classic...buy it

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 01:33:35 PM »
not classic...buy it

I'm plannin on gettin it next week...I have his other 2 albums and I like em, but I've heard this is his best...so i'm gonna check this one out...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 01:35:27 PM »
didn't you d/l those tracks i gave you? its definetly worth the money..the skits are the only thing that brings the album down..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 01:37:24 PM »
didn't you d/l those tracks i gave you? its definetly worth the money..the skits are the only thing that brings the album down..

Yeah I downloaded them...but I haven't heard the entire album so I don't know a lot about them...those tracks are dope thought thanks  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2003, 01:58:28 PM »
Not quite classic , but a real dope album.  The song with Black Thought is my favorite, and then theres the sequel to Dre and Snoop's Deep Cover 187 which is also dope. 8)

fyou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2003, 02:15:02 PM »
personally i wouldnt buy it but i dont like big pun

make tha money dont let it make you/ throw tha finger up or just simply Fyou
check out our forum mbn.suddenlaunch.com

Hater Player

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2003, 03:31:17 PM »
classic holmes

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »
The majority consider it classic. I can't quite decide but it's a definite album YOU must have!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 04:34:10 PM »
Thanks guys, I'm definately gonna check this out, I mean I loved his other albums and this one is supposedly better....I'm gonna check it out for sure ;D

Smooth

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2003, 07:29:11 PM »
Yeah Krimson definitley worth pickin up... I got it way back in like 98 or whatever when it came out and it still gets some play here and there... but yeah overall 4.5 outta 5, tons of tight tracks...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 07:57:54 PM »
4/5
tight cd

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2003, 11:02:03 PM »
tres leches is my fav. track off that CD

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2003, 01:03:56 AM »
Yeah Krimson definitley worth pickin up...

dope album  ;D

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2003, 07:27:30 AM »
possibly the best album in the last 6 years. classic all the way. you must be crazy not to pick it up Krimson
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 07:28:26 AM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'