Author Topic: Where was the movie "friday" shot?  (Read 376 times)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Where was the movie "friday" shot?
« on: July 16, 2003, 01:49:44 PM »
I know it takes place in LA but does any one know what set it was filmed in?

UnstoppableForce

Re:Where was the movie "friday" shot?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 02:06:48 PM »
The whole movie was shot in part of town that Sccit's dad owns.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 04:03:34 PM »
i THINK it was suppose 2 b in Watts but it mite b INglewood sumwhere around there

bez

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 04:49:42 PM »

LMAO

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 06:18:41 PM »
i need the exact set it was shot in.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 12:08:04 AM »
go on www.imdb.com and type in friday theyll have it there

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 12:13:38 AM »

LMAO

Damn Jamals on a roll today..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 12:15:18 AM »
shit it was just a porch in the ghetto somewhere.....lol

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 05:29:37 AM »
shit it was just a porch in the ghetto somewhere.....lol

lol really

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2003, 07:10:13 AM »
i went to imdb.com and didnt really find nothing.... but check it.... look at this review some bitch gave the movie

User Comments:

jellyneckr
Virginia

Date: 26 May 2001
Summary: More like 'Friday' the 13th!

From seeing the previews for Ice Cube's FRIDAY you would probably think this is a comedy. Well, it's not. It's suppose to be, but there isn't a single laugh in sight. This movie thinks that just getting high and yelling needless profanity is funny enough. The whole movie is about to slackers [with no jobs] that live in the 'hood and sit on the front porch on a Friday and do drugs. During this time, Smokey [Chris Tucker who was much better an MONEY TALKS and RUSH HOUR] babbles on about absolutely nothing at all and Craig [Ice Cube] complains to his family. That is about all that happens in this low-budget, boring, and contrived tale of to potheads that don't have a future and never will. The movie is insulting to whites, short people, fat people, and women, but what is most insulting of all is that there was a sequel to this mindless garbage.

kick ass album

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 10:05:37 AM »
i went to imdb.com and didnt really find nothing.... but check it.... look at this review some bitch gave the movie

User Comments:

jellyneckr
Virginia

From seeing the previews for Ice Cube's FRIDAY you would probably think this is a comedy. Well, it's not. It's suppose to be, but there isn't a single laugh in sight. This movie thinks that just getting high and yelling needless profanity is funny enough. The whole movie is about to slackers [with no jobs] that live in the 'hood and sit on the front porch on a Friday and do drugs. During this time, Smokey [Chris Tucker who was much better an MONEY TALKS and RUSH HOUR] babbles on about absolutely nothing at all and Craig [Ice Cube] complains to his family. That is about all that happens in this low-budget, boring, and contrived tale of to potheads that don't have a future and never will. The movie is insulting to whites, short people, fat people, and women, but what is most insulting of all is that there was a sequel to this mindless garbage.

Dumb bitch!!!  >:( >:( >:(

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2003, 12:40:32 PM »
I am pretty sure it's over near the 111's hood, by Southwest college, over off Western between 104 and El Segundo somewhere.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2003, 12:42:57 PM »
Why do u wanna know where it was shot?? your in Canada.

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2003, 06:17:33 PM »

User Comments:

jellyneckr
Virginia

Dumb bitch!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Yeah, but really though..
If a person knows nothing about hiphop, not a single streetslang word.. and doesn't do drugs..
Then there's really nothing funny in it..
I'm sure if I saw this movie with my mom or dad.. they would probably not laugh more than 2-3 times in the whole movie.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2003, 06:20:02 PM »
Why do u wanna know where it was shot?? your in Canada.
muahahahahahaa