Author Topic: Faces Of Death  (Read 694 times)

Bigg AG

Faces Of Death
« on: July 20, 2003, 07:28:18 PM »
i got it its bad ass... i got tha OG copy this shit is classic! straight up gangsta... im out!!!

mrtonguetwista

Re:Faces Of Death
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 07:30:16 PM »
Forgot all about that film.....lol@ having the monkey in the middle of the table and hitting his head with mallets and then eating his brains..mmmm...lol

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 07:31:37 PM »
Forgot all about that film.....lol@ having the monkey in the middle of the table and hitting his head with mallets and then eating his brains..mmmm...lol

ROTFLMAO WTF are u talking about???

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 07:32:41 PM »
wtf are you two talking about

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 07:32:44 PM »
My bad.....thought you were talking bout the cult-classic film....I'm on that MadDog and Boones Farm right now....lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 07:33:00 PM »
yea.. thats just wrong

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2003, 08:06:23 PM »
hey i hope my wife wasnt in that crappy movie :'( :'( :'(

Bigg AG

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2003, 09:03:09 PM »
im talking about tha album by BONE Enterprise not tha movie lmao... im out!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 09:52:42 PM »
LOL I thought you were talkin' bout the movie too.  The movie's fake though, or at least most of it is.  

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2003, 10:16:55 PM »

lol I remember seeing some of that movie when I was younger and that shit was scary as hell when your young...

that Monkey scene was mostly all I saw though... and I think I remember seeing a guy get eaten by an alligator or something? lol...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2003, 06:29:13 AM »
What kind of a fucked up film is that anyway?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2003, 09:04:37 AM »
What kind of a fucked up film is that anyway?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2003, 09:10:49 AM »
this is the one with flow motion on it right? its a good album. the movies are funny as hell too. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2003, 09:27:49 AM »
this is the one with flow motion on it right? its a good album. the movies are funny as hell too. 8)

What exactly are the movies? lol

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2003, 09:48:31 AM »

What exactly are the movies? lol
they are a bunch of videos of people dying  terrible deaths.  Like a guy blowing his brains out, one guy gets his throat slit, people getting hit by trains ect...