Author Topic: Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD  (Read 765 times)

Hittman2001

Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD
« on: July 30, 2003, 12:34:08 PM »
 :)
 looks like you might have to BUY this, and if you want to preview tracks, check here:

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=HTR111CD&FP=Yes

and get it from cduniverse.com for only 11 bucks.

edited by nima
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 12:42:36 PM by Nima »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 12:35:29 PM »
fuck this im removin the download information go pick up the album and if you wanna download it atleast look for the info yourselves.

no offence to hittman2001 homie this is just not right.

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 12:39:17 PM »
no offense to you...but all of a sudden people dont want to know download information ???

edit:
anyway, if you would like to download this album and you use mirc...you know where to search for it. ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 12:45:14 PM by Hittman2001 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 12:45:38 PM »
no offense to you...but all of a sudden people dont want to know download information ???

i didnt say that, its just that at one point its too much. i mean yes alotta people actually pick up albums they download and they like, but most dont. i dunno, maybe im wrong, i just thought it was kidna fucked up that this album, just released tuesday and i been promoting it, comes on the net and on our forum, dubcnns forum, u have the free information to go download it.

i dunno what im talkin bout when i opened that thread i just thought it was kinda fucked up. id idnt try to say that u did somethin wrong, its just somethin thats been goin on on this forum forever u know? i think one day it needs to stop, the people who wanna download it can go look in mirc themselves, the rest can listen to previews on many websites on the net.

now as for defari, its on mirc, its on stores. do whatever u want lol

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 01:22:42 PM »
fuck this im removin the download information go pick up the album and if you wanna download it atleast look for the info yourselves.

Props. We gotta quit bootleggin peoples shit. Defari doesn't sell too many records and it hurts him even more in the sales when people bootlegg his shit. Pick that shit up and support him!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 01:24:03 PM by Realizm »

Hittman2001

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 01:29:06 PM »
anyone know who produced spell my name?  that beat is hot :o

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2003, 01:34:16 PM »
evidence did
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2003, 01:35:33 PM »
anyone know who produced spell my name?  that beat is hot :o

He did most of the album. Evidence really stepped up his production skillz big time.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2003, 01:38:39 PM »
not really feelin what you doing her NIMA....sorry but it just sounds like you got a job at the RIAA or something now.....lol....jk man but yeah really not feeling this censoring of the downloading info even tho i already got it dont feel its right....i think its only cause its touching a artist you like is why you doing it which i dont think is right

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2003, 02:43:29 PM »
not really feelin what you doing her NIMA....sorry but it just sounds like you got a job at the RIAA or something now.....lol....jk man but yeah really not feeling this censoring of the downloading info even tho i already got it dont feel its right....i think its only cause its touching a artist you like is why you doing it which i dont think is right

ya i know in a way youre right dog.. i was just trippin when i saw the post
but dont u agree that in general wcc shouldnt be postin the direct download things?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2003, 02:49:15 PM »

I can't find it at any stores...
Are yall' sure it got released?

Anybody from Southern Cali get this yet?
Danm!!
all they got is fucken David Banner, Chingy and all that down wack shitt..

Conspiracy..."Where's the Westcoast Cd's on the West?"
Hatesrats 2oooTre

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2003, 05:11:54 PM »
yeah go out and cop this shit. this is an actual album thats gonna go on the billboards and shit

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2003, 05:19:20 PM »

i didnt say that, its just that at one point its too much. i mean yes alotta people actually pick up albums they download and they like, but most dont. i dunno, maybe im wrong, i just thought it was kidna fucked up that this album, just released tuesday and i been promoting it, comes on the net and on our forum, dubcnns forum, u have the free information to go download it.

i dunno what im talkin bout when i opened that thread i just thought it was kinda fucked up. id idnt try to say that u did somethin wrong, its just somethin thats been goin on on this forum forever u know? i think one day it needs to stop, the people who wanna download it can go look in mirc themselves, the rest can listen to previews on many websites on the net.

now as for defari, its on mirc, its on stores. do whatever u want lol
i agree 100%. this posting of every release constantly for everyone to see is ridiculous. if people want to check for themselves thats fine but you don't have to inform everyone and then have people that come into the topic and blatantly say that they aren't even going to purchase the album. seer seriously needs to put a stop to this shit.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2003, 05:46:30 PM »
 :-\

I can't see why Defari should be threated like any other artist..

Hittman2001

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2003, 05:55:27 PM »
you people amaze me, when you all like an artist and you know for sure they are not going to sell alot you get angry at a post like this.  i dont have a problem not posting about where to get albums.  but why all of a sudden people are against it.  i didnt see anyone lobbying for this to stop when 50 cent's album was ripped or any of the mainstream artists or when any of the mixtapes are ripped.  if there is going to be the removal of these "information" threads...might as well remove the rips of singles also.  because they are intended for radio/club use and are able to be bought in stores.  anyway, if there is going to be a removal of these threads...might as well eliminate everything.