Author Topic: Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD  (Read 763 times)

Hittman2001

Re:Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2003, 01:41:44 PM »
nah man, i wasnt promoting defari....nima came in and edited my post because he was promoting defari.  he didnt think it was right putting up the download info, but its in the rules and they havent changed yet.  and the reason i put the info up is because people kept asking to put the info up after i posted the rip.  yes i understand the west is stuggling but the reasons are way beyond this forum but its not the fault of people who download the albums.  album sales would still be low if music downloaders didnt exist.  i didnt even know defari had an album coming out until a couple of days ago, and thats the problem, his record label promoting the album

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2003, 01:50:10 PM »
and as for the comment above about being closed minded...how does this sound...."who cares if 50 cent was bootlegged".....thats being closed minded if anything how does that make it right like you say......"People like Defari probably won't sell past 200,000. He might not ever reach that number".....well i mean whos a fault is that sorry but thats just how the game is

whos at fault? that would be you in that case if you choose to bootlegg it. Quit with your preaching cuz nobody wants to hear it.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 01:50:34 PM by Realizm »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2003, 03:20:55 PM »
no offense to you...but all of a sudden people dont want to know download information ???

i didnt say that, its just that at one point its too much. i mean yes alotta people actually pick up albums they download and they like, but most dont. i dunno, maybe im wrong, i just thought it was kidna fucked up that this album, just released tuesday and i been promoting it, comes on the net and on our forum, dubcnns forum, u have the free information to go download it.

Ooh super mod  ::) Yo ass prolly downloaded/Burnt tha alBum wit no intention of Buyin it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2003, 03:26:30 PM »
no offense to you...but all of a sudden people dont want to know download information ???

i didnt say that, its just that at one point its too much. i mean yes alotta people actually pick up albums they download and they like, but most dont. i dunno, maybe im wrong, i just thought it was kidna fucked up that this album, just released tuesday and i been promoting it, comes on the net and on our forum, dubcnns forum, u have the free information to go download it.

Ooh super mod  ::) Yo ass prolly downloaded/Burnt tha alBum wit no intention of Buyin it.

actually defari sent me the album a week before the actual release so i have the real thing, without paying.  ;D

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2003, 04:00:05 PM »
Im feelin Hittman2001

Jome

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2003, 08:21:24 PM »
* Presses *props* on Hittman2001.. * 8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2003, 08:28:10 PM »
ok, ok lol.. ill let overseer decide

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2003, 10:45:02 PM »
and as for the comment above about being closed minded...how does this sound...."who cares if 50 cent was bootlegged".....thats being closed minded if anything how does that make it right like you say......"People like Defari probably won't sell past 200,000. He might not ever reach that number".....well i mean whos a fault is that sorry but thats just how the game is

whos at fault? that would be you in that case if you choose to bootlegg it. Quit with your preaching cuz nobody wants to hear it.

bootlegged or not i would not buy this album unless it was worth it and from what i have heard it isnt so either way its not my fault.... im not buying it either way so whats your point??? i have a better chance of buying this if i downloaded it then it grew on me and ended up buying it....trust me that happens with me.....so i quit your preaching cuz you gettin mad at what im sayin

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2003, 11:53:44 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i agree with EJ, he d/l previewed it and didnt like it, therefore he is not gonna buy it, in this case he doesnt lose $15 over an album he is not gonna want

its other peeps who be d/l like crazy and not buying them that piss me off

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2003, 09:38:32 AM »
its sad how you're trying to justify what your doing by saying that people are only "making a big deal out of this" because defari is involved. regardless of who the artist is the info shouldn't be posted. tell me another product thats not pirated that you get to preview in full without having to pay any type of fee?

oh wait thats right...you can't...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2003, 10:01:43 AM »
regardless of who the artist is the info shouldn't be posted

Word, i quit d/ling full albums. i recently got rid of all the burned CDs in my collection. If you want to sample an album then you shouldn't d/l the full thing just like 2-4 songs

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2003, 02:01:24 PM »
what a bunch of bull shit...listen to all you bitches riding dicks on  artists like they are your best friends...pathetic....think they really give a shit about you...fuck them...i'll never buy another cd the rest of my life....none of these artists will get anymore of my money...if they want to make more cash...go on tour...do shows...this forum should be free to post whatever is needed....im going to download defari's new one right now....props to hittman for trying to post the link...anyone else who is curious...go to packetnews.com  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2003, 06:23:03 PM »
what a bunch of bull shit...listen to all you bitches riding dicks on  artists like they are your best friends...pathetic....think they really give a shit about you...fuck them...i'll never buy another cd the rest of my life....none of these artists will get anymore of my money...if they want to make more cash...go on tour...do shows...this forum should be free to post whatever is needed....im going to download defari's new one right now....props to hittman for trying to post the link...anyone else who is curious...go to packetnews.com  8)
Karma's a muthafucka, you quit buyin albums maybe someone will rob you for your money like you're doing to them

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2003, 06:27:59 PM »
hey dumb ass...it would be much easier to send the artist a check for a dollar...cause thats all they see out of an album sale....why support some big record company..so quit acting like you the best friend of all these artists and trying to feel good about yourself thinking your helping them or something...you sound pathetic ::)...i'd pay to see them live...they can make their money that way

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2003, 06:39:31 PM »
hey dumb ass...it would be much easier to send the artist a check for a dollar...cause thats all they see out of an album sale....why support some big record company..so quit acting like you the best friend of all these artists and trying to feel good about yourself thinking your helping them or something...you sound pathetic ::)...i'd pay to see them live...they can make their money that way

they see more than a dollar if they're on an indi label, which Defari is. Besides, stealing is stealing

Paris