Author Topic: First Nas work with the Neptunes....  (Read 129 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
First Nas work with the Neptunes....
« on: July 31, 2003, 08:10:08 PM »
now he's worked with Lil Jon. i love Nas as an artist but he really needs to stop working with these producers & stick with those Grimy NY beats

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:First Nas work with the Neptunes....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 08:10:33 PM »
BTW d/l this track at

www.westcoastaftershock.com

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 08:31:35 PM »
could add some more pics to your sig please?  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 08:45:41 PM »
could add some more pics to your sig please?  

i tried but i cant fit more letters  :P

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 09:15:18 PM »
lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 12:22:55 AM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24