Author Topic: Macho man randy savage to realease album  (Read 303 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Macho man randy savage to realease album
« on: August 07, 2003, 10:10:30 PM »
no seriously this is not a joke, i don't know how many of u knew this but here's sum of the info:

"As strange as this may sound, former WWE & WCW superstar "Macho Man" Randy Savage has released a rap song in which he disses many things, including Hulk Hogan. Here is the statement on his offical site:

"Be A Man" is one of the new singles from the Macho Man soon to be released CD. The song, even though a challenge to Hulk Hogan, looks to be a hit. A source that asked not to be named, has given us exclusive information with regards to the soon to be released CD. "This CD is packed with songs that are destined to be hits", stated the source. "With songs like, "Be A Man", "RU Ready", "It's A Macho Thang", and the in your face song, "Remember Me", this CD is sure to make a lot of waves in the music industry."

A source close to the Macho Man camp, told us "Macho Man paved a path in the wading pool of wrestling, now it's time for him to make bigger waves in the musical pool. And I just feel sorry for anyone that gets caught in the undertow"

fuck Croocked I this is the shit i'm anticipating  ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 10:20:09 PM by Kode Red »

Don Breezio

Re:Mach man randy savage to realease album
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 10:17:10 PM »
Excuse me while i cry about the official death of hip hop  :'(

i thought rap had enough fake ass mf's in it...now they gotta bring in this faggot? damn im about done with this rap shit.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Macho man randy savage to realease album
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 10:24:22 PM »
"Excuse me while i cry about the official death of hip hop  

i thought rap had enough fake ass mf's in it...now they gotta bring in this faggot? damn im about done with this rap shit."

yeah it's sad that guys like ras kass an crooked I can't drop while macho man can make an album  :-\

but i guess the album will be good for a laugh,listening to a 50 year old hopped up on steroids should be funny i guess.......
god help us all

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 10:24:53 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
but i guess the album will be good for a laugh,listening to a 50 year old hopped up on steroids should be funny i guess.......

yea but if i wanted to hear that i would just buy a vanilla ice album

platinumk777

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 10:45:41 PM »
and i quote Macho Man from a song he made made while he was in the WWF...

"the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey, ooooooooohhh yeah"

kinda makes you wonder what direction the album's gonna go, as far as lyrics are concerned  :-\

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 10:45:56 PM »
umm...lol....this guys attempt at making a joke with the vanilla ice comment.....no ones laughing........

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 01:33:28 AM »
"the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey, ooooooooohhh yeah"
^^^really??!!??!! that's an actual quote?!?!?!?!?! good god,suddenly vanilla ice,ja rule an nelly an his st.lunatics don't seem so bad

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Re:Mach man randy savage to realease album
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 03:52:07 AM »
Excuse me while i cry about the official death of hip hop  :'(

i thought rap had enough fake ass mf's in it...now they gotta bring in this faggot? damn im about done with this rap shit.

LOL - How old are you?

bez

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 07:45:18 AM »

platinumk777

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 12:34:10 PM »
^^^really??!!??!! that's an actual quote?!?!?!?!?! good god,suddenly vanilla ice,ja rule an nelly an his st.lunatics don't seem so bad

no joke, chief. in fact, you could find that song on Kazaa. just type macho man theme. there are different versions, one of em has this classic line in it

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 03:10:16 PM »
wow  :D

this could be great...Macho man says somthing to Hogan...then Hogan gets pissed and fires back...but gets John Cena to ghost write lmao

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 03:29:16 PM »
LMAO...this is kinda funny...someone post some links to the songs when they come out

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2003, 10:11:37 PM »
yea.....they played the song on the Bubba The Lovesponge Show yesterday.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2003, 11:21:54 PM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24