Author Topic: REVIEW: FREDDY VS. JASON...  (Read 813 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:REVIEW: FREDDY VS. JASON...
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2003, 05:30:36 AM »
na none of them were
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2003, 01:48:07 PM »
Yeah exzit, none of them where, 1 of the guys looked familiar though, its proberbly from a diffrent movie i saw lol..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 01:48:41 PM by Roccy »

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2003, 01:36:55 PM »
Great movie.

Everyone go see it.

PS Pinhead (from Hellraiser) would toss them both up.

;)

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2003, 03:16:44 PM »
This movie is fuckin Amazing .......im FEELIN it to the fullest and theres no doubt to me : this is the best movie of the year

As a Jason fan im happy ass fuck that he has won the fight  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2003, 05:00:28 PM »
the white chick gets the machete and cuts freddyz head off....freddyz head goes in to the lake and Jason walks out with it...lol does that really indicate the winner? Anyway...it seemed that Freddy had Jason punked throughtout the whole movie and it would have been a better movie if when someody gets chopped up that the blood wouldnt SQUIRT OUT like if it was water coming out of a fucked up sink at full speed....I give the movie a C-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2003, 01:25:59 AM »
okay thanks for ruining the movie siskle and beanered  ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 01:29:10 AM »
LMFAO@Javier

kick ass album

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2003, 07:31:44 AM »

lol u should have read the first few words and then stop reading...and its not like if the first one to say who the winner was

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2003, 11:59:23 AM »
I enjoyed watching Freddy Vs. Jason! I wasn't expecting it to be SCARY but it did have what I expected to see in a horror film, Tits & Killing, & there is nothing wrong with that, LOL. It was better than I expected it to be also. I was kind of expecting it to be like Jason X but it wasn't (Thank God). It had some funny parts too. On a side note, when we went to see Freddy Vs. Jason, there was a black couple sitting behind us & when Freddy looked at Kelly Rowland & said "How Sweet, Dark Meat". They got pissed & started throwing shit at the screen. Couldn't hear about 7 minutes of the movie because they were yelling & screaming making a big fuss about it.

And why were you expecting Jason X? Jason X was a horrible movie from the idiotic mind of Sean Cunningham...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2003, 12:02:50 PM »
LMAO@everyone saying they liked it after they said it was gunna suck...Next time listen to me people, cuz I know my shit...All you kids from the "Scream" generation shoulda' never judged this movie before seeing it...This one's a classic...God bless Robert Shaye!...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 12:29:11 PM by The original, the one and only, Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2003, 12:04:16 PM »
the white chick gets the machete and cuts freddyz head off....freddyz head goes in to the lake and Jason walks out with it...lol does that really indicate the winner? Anyway...it seemed that Freddy had Jason punked throughtout the whole movie and it would have been a better movie if when someody gets chopped up that the blood wouldnt SQUIRT OUT like if it was water coming out of a fucked up sink at full speed....I give the movie a C-

Yea, good job spoiling the movie for the whole board you fuckin idiot...And that's how horror movies have always been...lolol...Damn man, can you get any dumber?

PS, LoL@you giving it a C-...You're the only one on this board who said they didn't like the movie that much...The way you were bashing it before, I was sure you'd give it an F...Just admit u loved it dawg...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 12:06:14 PM by The original, the one and only, Now_I_Know »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2003, 04:43:46 PM »

Yea, good job spoiling the movie for the whole board you fuckin idiot...And that's how horror movies have always been...lolol...Damn man, can you get any dumber?

PS, LoL@you giving it a C-...You're the only one on this board who said they didn't like the movie that much...The way you were bashing it before, I was sure you'd give it an F...Just admit u loved it dawg...PeACe

from the first few words of my post... a poster should know its gonna spoil the movie...

funny how im the only one on the board who has seen Citizen Kane also. and im so sorry NIK that ur a fan of dumbass movies with dumbass endings with dumbass actos

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2003, 04:46:02 PM »

and a BIG FUCK YOU for making a racist comment trying to clown me.  I wish u can say that to my face, to your ancestors' face, to Ceasar Chavez, to Zapata. Fucken washed up latino
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 04:46:58 PM by /\ Javier /\ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2003, 11:59:41 AM »

from the first few words of my post... a poster should know its gonna spoil the movie...

funny how im the only one on the board who has seen Citizen Kane also. and im so sorry NIK that ur a fan of dumbass movies with dumbass endings with dumbass actos

Don't ever, EVER speak your opinion on any movies again, especially before you've even seen them...Thanks, now leave me alone...PeACe

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2003, 12:34:26 PM »
Citezen Kane is classic for its time and should be watched by everyone...

Well i think so anyway..

Oh and FvJ was a damn good film, better than all friday the 13th and a nightmare on elm streets, Apart from the first chapters of both series.

:)