Author Topic: Whats going on (weed related)  (Read 285 times)

bez

Whats going on (weed related)
« on: August 24, 2003, 12:37:29 PM »
Right I was at my friends about 2 weeks ago and I had some weed.  I dont really smoke weed alot only when I am in the mood, I wud say I have proberly only about 4 or 5 j's a year.  N e way I had smoke some weed and I was sitting off on my friends couch watching training day and all of a sudden I could hear my hear beating at like one thousand times a minute.  Now I was becoming a bit worried cos I honestly felt like my heart was gunna explode it was affecting me that much I put my hand up my shirt and put my hand on my heart and it was fine.  It was beating at just a normal pace.

N e way I figured that I was proberly just trippin out from the weed like but its been like 2 weeks and my heart is still hurting.  I am waking up at night and having to stand up cos my heart is hurting and it feels like its going to explode.  Its all probery in my head but its really starting to scare me cos its actually affecting my sleep and shit and its on my mind like 24-7.  The other night I was in bed and I started to think of that scene from Carlitos way where the lawyer twats the guys head in on the yatch with a crow bar and I literally jumped outter bed and I thought I was having a heart attack.  

N e 1 know what the fuck is going on?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 12:38:14 PM by Bez »

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:Whats going on (weed related)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 12:48:33 PM »
I kinda dont think its the weed, could be something else....
But seriously, you need to go to a doctor and let him find out....
Could be seriouse, could not but why take the chance....
Peace....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 12:56:23 PM »
I kinda dont think its the weed, could be something else....
But seriously, you need to go to a doctor and let him find out....
Could be seriouse, could not but why take the chance....

word

Reservation, Bitch!!!

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 12:56:30 PM »
its probably kaz u don smoke alot....it happens.......i think irs nothin but ur thoughts......but i wud say quit smokin for sum time, and if ti still dusnt solves the problem......goto a doctor
« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 12:57:11 PM by Inflict aka ONETIME »

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 02:55:52 PM »
you were smoking some laced shit bro..... either that or your a complete lightwieght pussy which is probably more accurate...

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 02:58:31 PM »
you were smoking some laced shit bro..... either that or your a complete lightwieght pussy which is probably more accurate...

please ignore assassin hes just very upset that I have beat him twice in keystyle battles.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 03:40:20 PM »
damn u puttin me off as a weed smoker dawg!lol...........nah i gotta homie who smokes it as much as i do but he cant handle it, i dunno why he does it n he was tellin me about how after smokin doubleblunts he feels like his heart n lungs start pumpin real fast or sumshit, i was like "the fuck!"

anyways homie best thing i can say to you, is jus dont smoke it and get it checked up if its still fukin with ya now cuz who knows wot it mite be,

peace

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 05:29:00 PM »
wait a couple days and if the symptoms still show then just see ya regular doctor..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 07:40:06 PM »
its probably a coincedence. Marijuana doesnt affect you like that and even if it did the high doesnt last too long

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2003, 03:40:35 AM »
I get that shit sometimes man

The pain will go away soon. Trust

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2003, 04:59:40 AM »
sounds like it was laced. i've had some bad drugs in my time, 4 years on and i still get the effects of some acid I had..

did it smell like normal weed? depending what they lace it with you might be able to smell it, and could you remember everything? my girl had weed laced with coke once.. and lost track of 4 days
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2003, 05:12:45 AM »
One time I was on shrooms and that happend to me, but I blacked out too....And I know what you mean by it staying in your head, because after it happend to me I couldnt stop thinking about it.....I doubt its from weed tho, but seriously Bez, I would go see the doc if I were you and make sure that you are OK. ;)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 12:34:51 AM »
I'd get it looked at Bez. Don't take any chances with it. Coulda been a real prob that coincidently popped up when you were smokin.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 12:53:25 AM »

please ignore assassin hes just very upset that I have beat him twice in keystyle battles.  

he's actually probably right.... it could have been laced with sumin else... and yeah if not, i had the same thing when i first toked, but only for a brief moment. if it doesnt go away, go get that shit checked out by a doctor....

kick ass album

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 11:59:14 AM »
Craig:  Man, you hear that?  It's my heart beating!

Smokey:  Man that's what it's supposed to do!