Author Topic: American kids humiliated in an American sport  (Read 156 times)

JTSimon

American kids humiliated in an American sport
« on: August 26, 2003, 12:57:56 AM »
lol ;D 10-1 beat down

Japan applauded yesterday a team of little leaguers from Tokyo who defeated an American squad to win this country's third world championship in five years.

Leading the Musashi Fuchu team to the title, pitcher Yutaro Tanaka struck out 14 and Hokuto Nakahara hit a grand slam in the 10-1 win Sunday night over Boynton Beach, Florida.

"They train so hard. We want to congratulate all the players for their accomplishment," Kenji Yamaki, head of the athletics department of Fuchu City Hall, said Monday. "I hope this will give encouragement to other children."

Fuchu is a city in western Tokyo.

Despite a trend in recent years for children to choose soccer and other sports instead of baseball, the win underscores the depth of talent in a country that has produced such Major League stars as Seattle Mariners' slugger Ichiro Suzuki and Hideki "Godzilla" Matsui of the New York Yankees.

Yukio Matsuda, a senior executive of Japan's Little League, said he hopes the victory will dispell concerns that baseball's sagging popularity with children has hurt the level of play.

"The win backs up the fact that Japan's level has been improving lately," he said. "I knew they were going to do well to some degree, and they really came through."

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:American kids humiliated in an American sport
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 02:45:11 AM »
yea much props to Japan

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

pappy

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 02:28:39 PM »
ok the american team isnt the best little leaguers in the country like japan  is.  its the all star team for a certain little league an there are thousands of little leagues across the country.  while the world teams are the best little leaguers across there whole country.  an plus baseball is just as big in japan as it is here.  but congrads to the the kids from japan

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 02:29:14 PM »
In my heart I went for my team...The U.S.A.
But my head was like  ::)...not contest.

Dope Game..{100 times more entertaing than MLB}
I found myself cheering for Japan.
Kid's in the States {IMO} no-longer have grasp for the fundamentals & love of the game anymore & it show's.
Their head's low & give up attitude was apparent after the first run scored.
I'm glad they got their ass handed to them.
LOL @ the first baseman on the U.S. team sported his hat with a tilted brim....{Where is the respect at?}

Japan has all the fundamental's down...
The respect & the perfect blend of skillz {power & speed}
it was a no-contest.

Basketball is next...[While the U.S. learn's & tries to dunk]
The rest of the world is learning how to dribble shoot & Pass.

Fuck MLB....bring on some more Little league games.
Hatesrats 2oooTre
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 05:45:34 PM by Hatesrats »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 02:34:35 PM »
Well, when it's all said and done, Japan may be better at baseball, but we've got bigger dicks.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 04:59:53 PM »
Well, when it's all said and done, Japan may be better at baseball, but we've got bigger dicks.  

when your all out of things to say, thats how you go out huh? well when its all said and done many other countries got people with bigger dicks than america *hint :a continent named Africa.....but i didnt know it was such a big deal.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 05:00:29 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 05:40:14 PM »
Ooooooook

You got freedom fries too ;D

pappy

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 06:17:25 PM »
this convo turned mad fruity,  it started off about baseball an somehow turned into a convo about dick size

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 06:18:58 PM »
Apperantly I'm the only one that found what Trauma said to be funny.

G-T

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 07:36:54 PM »
lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 09:26:58 PM »
this convo turned mad fruity,  it started off about baseball an somehow turned into a convo about dick size

blame that on mr cock: trauma

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 10:41:11 PM »
Apperantly I'm the only one that found what Trauma said to be funny.

I know, it's a joke, god, these kids are crybabies.  I'm really not interested in a FUCKING PEE WEE LEAGUE BASEBALL GAME, so I made a funny.  Hardy har har.  

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2003, 12:45:20 PM »
hehe..Japan had a wicked pitcher...so after the first round..ofc the american team would give,....the japan pitcher had 9 SO's in 3 innings :o